Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Backstage News: Christy Hemme & Lacey Von Erich TNA Futures

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Country : Backstage News: Christy Hemme & Lacey Von Erich TNA Futures Ireland

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

Backstage News: Christy Hemme & Lacey Von Erich TNA Futures Empty
PostSubject: Backstage News: Christy Hemme & Lacey Von Erich TNA Futures   Backstage News: Christy Hemme & Lacey Von Erich TNA Futures EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:33 pm

Quote :
As noted earlier, Christy Hemme announced last week she will no longer compete inside a wrestling ring after recent bouts left her feeling tense and nervous about possibly aggravating her serious neck injury further. The winner of the inaugural Diva Search competition posted a blog on her MySpace explaining her decision to leave the ring behind. Hemme wrote: "So, lil update, my neck is in fabulous shape. Still perfectly intact and healed up. I have obviously not been too present in the six sided ring since being cleared to wrestle a couple months ago. Thing is, I came back from with a some hesitation, understandable after having the seriousneck injury . I kept waiting for the hesitation to dissipate in my passion. It became very obvious for me in the last match I had on TV that is wasn't going away as I felt very protective of my neck and its high susceptibility to being re-injured. I knew in that match that I was done with the in-ring side of wrestling. I am an all or nothing girl and if I can't give all my heart and energy to every match I do then I am just taking from you, my opponent and the company. This was a very hard decision to make but the strength of love for my well being ultimately always wins my ego battle and I am very proud to value and know just how precious life is."

-- TNA posted a holiday themed shoot featuring Taylor Wilde and Daffney on its website today, but was pulled shortly thereafter.

-- Lacey Von Erich could soon find her way out of TNA Wrestling. The second generation performer is on "thin ice" with management. Officials have apparently thrown in the towel on Angelina Love's successor as she has been resistant to suggestions to further her formal wrestling training not to mention her perceived negative attitude has been a source of contention among many in the company.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : Backstage News: Christy Hemme & Lacey Von Erich TNA Futures England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Backstage News: Christy Hemme & Lacey Von Erich TNA Futures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage News: Christy Hemme & Lacey Von Erich TNA Futures   Backstage News: Christy Hemme & Lacey Von Erich TNA Futures EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:24 am

Love return to kick Lacey out
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro

Backstage News: Christy Hemme & Lacey Von Erich TNA Futures
Page 1 of 1