Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Ric Flair's goodbye

Go down 
+3
Grecian
hodge13
kvh12345
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kvh12345
Fandango
Fandango
kvh12345

Location : Netherlands Number of posts : 621 Favourite Wrestler : The Rock

Ric Flair's goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Ric Flair's goodbye   Ric Flair's goodbye EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:40 pm

Just watched an old video of ric flair's goodbye and i was wondering what will they do when the undertaker retires cause he is as big maybe even bigger superstar then ric flair and be honest these 2 were the best there ever was and maybe will be

so my question to you guys do you bthink they will do the same to the undertaker cause to be honest it doesnt realy fit him to stand in the ring and hug everyone
Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair's goodbye   Ric Flair's goodbye EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:47 pm

that sort of thing wouldn't suit Taker's character,

TBH i can see him being inducted at WM26 but just comes out in costume when it's his time soaks the crowd at walks back again, the Vince does a speech for him.

WM26 Taker is facing DiBiase w/ Rhodes at ringside DiBiase gets himself intentionally DQ'd when things arn't going well and Rhodes & DiBiase give a beat down to taker leaving him in the middle of the ring after this the Druids come to the ring and retrieve taker's body.

Win for Taker keeps the streak and puts Rhodes and DiBiase over as huge heels, i know Ted is in line for a face turn it seems but i would prefer this. (maybe keep Ted as a tweener after his DVD but split with Orton but teaming with Rhodes and at WM he turns heel again by doing this)
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair's goodbye   Ric Flair's goodbye EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:10 pm

The way I see it happening is that he wins either World title, the lights go out and he disappears, leaving the belt behind. I'd like Paul Bearer to appear, and 'summon him home', so to speak.

That way, streak is intact (I honestly don't want it to end), and it keeps with his character, and gives the option of him coming back every so often, if he's up to it.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair's goodbye   Ric Flair's goodbye EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:13 pm

I think he should just disapear once and for all. no big ceremony on wwe tv.

induct him into the HOF yes, but no live farewell from in ring.

honestly id love to see him burried in a burried alive match, it would be an epic push for someone and it would "end" the charactor for good, people will still be like will he come back, but they will realise that "the undertaker" is dead.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair's goodbye   Ric Flair's goodbye EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:18 pm

I thought the Undertaker was already dead...
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair's goodbye   Ric Flair's goodbye EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:08 pm

I want Cena to end he streak in a big time heel turn!

It would be up their with Hogan in 96 and Austin in 01

The Internet would go into meltdown, Cena is one of the few who could handle the pressure of it and from being such an unbelievable and unbareable babyface this would absolutely destroy any hints of that and could set him up for 5 years as a heel no problem
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair's goodbye   Ric Flair's goodbye EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:32 pm

that could also be something i would be interested in, and for once going into a match i believe people would be unsure of who would be winning the match as pretty much every WM now before it you pretty much know Taker will win
Back to top Go down
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
mrtc2003

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair's goodbye   Ric Flair's goodbye EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:45 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
I think he should just disapear once and for all. no big ceremony on wwe tv.

induct him into the HOF yes, but no live farewell from in ring.

honestly id love to see him burried in a burried alive match, it would be an epic push for someone and it would "end" the charactor for good, people will still be like will he come back, but they will realise that "the undertaker" is dead.

The problem with burying him alive in a Buried Alive Match is that they've already done twice (?) and he's come back on each occasion. And let's not forget the Casket Match from Royal Rumble 94 when he 'rose up to the heavens' or the other Casket Match at the 98 Rumble where Kane set the casket on fire. He managed to come back from the both those times too.

The point is, that sort of scenario has been done so many times before that no one would believe that he really was leaving for good. I think, however they do it, it's got to be something new.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair's goodbye   Ric Flair's goodbye EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:24 pm

Even if someone fully fucks him up after his last mania win, i think it would be immense.

I just think hes the kind of guy who would rather leave with an epic story that also gets someone over, instead of tearing it up with the fans

I dont know how it could be done, but if on the mania night where he wins his last ever mania match but then somone "ruins" his send off by absolutely brutalising him (in some new way) it would be epic.
Back to top Go down
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
mrtc2003

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair's goodbye   Ric Flair's goodbye EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:39 pm

Maybe after he wins a bolt of lightning could hit the ring and, when the dust clears, the Undertaker's disapperared leaving a small pile of ashes. Then someone comes and sweeps him up and pops the ashes into a urn.
Back to top Go down
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Location : Preston Number of posts : 1392 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
Cactus Jack (You can keep Mankind and Dude Love thanks)
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair's goodbye   Ric Flair's goodbye EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:44 pm

I know it's been done at Mania twice already but they could have him face Kane. But this time he ends the streak. Have him become the unbeatable monster that he once was and (hopefully) keep him that way. Stick the mask back on him while I'm thinking too. Plus if 'Taker was to lose the streak, I think he wouldn't have a problem with Kane ending it.

I don't think they'll have a big public farewell to him like they did with Flair.

Does anybody know if he'll be staying on with WWE in a backstage role after he retires.
Back to top Go down
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
mrtc2003

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair's goodbye   Ric Flair's goodbye EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:08 pm

I'm not sure. He has other business interests (property and the like) that he might want to focus more time on when he retires.

On the other hand, given his experience, company loyalty and the kind of respect he's gained over the years, I would at least expect WWE to offer him some kind of position. What that might be and whether he would accept it is another question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair's goodbye   Ric Flair's goodbye Empty

Back to top Go down

Ric Flair's goodbye
Page 1 of 1