Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Best and Worst Wrestlers in WWE

Go down 
+3
Reaper
ecreip
thedmd
7 posters
AuthorMessage
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Country : Best and Worst Wrestlers in WWE UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

Best and Worst Wrestlers in WWE Empty
PostSubject: Best and Worst Wrestlers in WWE   Best and Worst Wrestlers in WWE EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:19 pm

Because of the wrestling game 4 and the soon to be TWG 5 I noticed a lot of things about the superstars, stat wise and real ability wise

there are a few that i have a bit of an issue with

Christian 3 wins and 9 loses in non PPV competition, Does Mr. McMahon really truely hate this guy because he is a gifted athelete with the same skills and more than when he was in WWE previously, I just don't really understand, this can't be good for the fans, so for a company like WWE even if McMahon hates him he still should have a better record than that

John Cena 5 wins 3 ties and 3 loses in non PPV competition, No man on WWE should have as many non finished matches as loses that is just stupid I like when matches are finished so, doesn't that mean that other people prolly do too?

Chavo 6 loses, 1 to Bourne and 5 to Hornswoggle, If they have nothing for him ship him back to ECW and have him face Benjamin and Tatsu, for crying out loud....

Kane no stats needed, The WWE is making him play the part of a weak little bitch against Khali what the hell, he is the big red monster and he is now on his need pleading to Khali, enough said
Back to top Go down
ecreip
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
ecreip

Location : Ireland Number of posts : 40 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho/Bad news Brown

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst Wrestlers in WWE   Best and Worst Wrestlers in WWE EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:03 pm

i agree with your point on the kane angle , frankly it sucks and has done ever since he removed his mask (anyone remember the kane-a-rooney) such a waste of talent ,

christian in my opinion is still as good as ever , and although maybe he didnt warrant a hero's return to the wwe they really could have made his comeback more significant

Hornswoggle , dont even get me started there taking up way too much valuable tv time and really undermining the talents of a long serving wrestler as chavo , its just embarassing

to me the wwe are starting to waste a lot of their talent on silly gimmicks and stupid storylines that go nowhere, i remember a time when wcw started that and look where they are now
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst Wrestlers in WWE   Best and Worst Wrestlers in WWE EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:39 pm

Christian 9 losses! Surely as the ECW champion he should be made to look strong and not lose constantly like a glorified jobber.

The Hornswoggle angle is absolutely disgraceful, why not just spit on the Guererro name Vince you mentally challenged ballbag! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
hellah1
Wrestling Mates in living room
Wrestling Mates in living room
hellah1

Number of posts : 59 Favourite Wrestler : The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst Wrestlers in WWE   Best and Worst Wrestlers in WWE EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:21 pm

I think that the worst wrestler is Kurt Angle(TNA) and Hornswoggle (WWE) and the best wrestler is The Undertaker and Truth
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst Wrestlers in WWE   Best and Worst Wrestlers in WWE EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:52 pm

hellah1 wrote:
I think that the worst wrestler is Kurt Angle

stupidity just stupidity
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Country : Best and Worst Wrestlers in WWE UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst Wrestlers in WWE   Best and Worst Wrestlers in WWE EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:54 pm

with no actual proof i'd have to say kurt isn't the worst wrestler in the TNA frankly I think that would have to be that Jesse Neil guy, obviously, personal opinions aside Kurt is one of the best mat wrestlers in the game but that don't matter cause i didn't do his stats i did wwe stats, back to business

Carlito, since TWG 4 started he had a win, a tie, and 7 losses while Primo had one win, one tie, and 5 losses I really thought that these guys would be the big tag team guys for the majority of the year with dibiase/rhodes, cryme tyme, and the hart dynasty making great competetive matches now its JeriShow and they just destroy people, or its MVP/Henry haven't seen the PPV yet.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst Wrestlers in WWE   Best and Worst Wrestlers in WWE EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:25 pm

Christian 3 wins and 9 loses in non PPV competition, Does Mr. McMahon really truely hate this guy because he is a gifted athelete with the same skills and more than when he was in WWE previously, I just don't really understand, this can't be good for the fans, so for a company like WWE even if McMahon hates him he still should have a better record than that

---------

He is getting the wins that matter though, I dont get how stats alone can justify a "mr mcmahon hates him" debate lol. he gets cheated out of wins, as he is a face. but the main point is, win/loss doesnt matter as such, its how well you work and how well he performs in matches and from what ive heard ecw has been very watchable. its the whole product, not the idevidual that matters.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst Wrestlers in WWE   Best and Worst Wrestlers in WWE EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:30 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:
hellah1 wrote:
I think that the worst wrestler is Kurt Angle

stupidity just stupidity

It's true, it's damn true! afro Laughing
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst Wrestlers in WWE   Best and Worst Wrestlers in WWE EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:38 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst Wrestlers in WWE   Best and Worst Wrestlers in WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

Best and Worst Wrestlers in WWE
Page 1 of 1