Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ?

Go down 
+7
Grecian
Sexton Hardcastle
Discopants
thedmd
boschbourne06
JacMan
the-gaffer
11 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ? Empty
PostSubject: How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ?   How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:37 pm

I'm fairly certain that CM Punk will not lose the World Heavyweight Championship only three weeks after winning back at SummerSlam, its his third run in the space of a year and he has yet to have a meaningful one yet although his program with Jeff Hardy saw him arrive at the top table as a legitimate main event player in my opinion, his matches and his promos where good and got better by the week.

The Undertaker is back in town and is already in a World Title match, now this normally wouldn't be a problem but with the restrictions in this match with it being a submission match makes it harder to get an outcome from this match which could benefit both as well as the storyline, I feel its far to early to be 1. taking the strap off Punk yet again and 2. giving the strap so soon to The Undertaker

I've got an idea on how it will pan out, I'll save it just now, see what others think
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Country : How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ? Scotland-2

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ?   How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:50 pm

CM Punk gives Taker repeated chair shots and is ko'd then Punk puts Anacond Vice on Taker
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ? England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ?   How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:08 pm

i posted something where i cant see Punk beating Taker in a submissions match as he's never tapped out in his carrer that i no and JR said lol anyway i cant see a way in Punk winning i actually think Taker will win but then i look at it and think Punks just won the title and no the WWE dont care about that anymore as both world titles have been around a couple of WWE stars these days so i think Taker will win and drop it in the hell in a cell PPV or Bragging rights think thats after Hell in cell
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ?   How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:41 pm

OK, here's the thing, this is my opinion on how Punk will hold onto the title

The Undertaker will beat CM Punk using Hells Gate and then Teddy Long or Vince McMahon will come out and say that despite Punk taping it doesn't count since Hells Gate has been banned and hasn't been reinstated yet, CM Punk however will be too hurt to continue so the match is null and void and the strap stays with Punk, either that or CM Punk gets his strap back on the following SmackDown! due to the decision being reversed
Back to top Go down
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Country : How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ? UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ?   How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:47 pm

im not sure how it will end but will wwe even let him use Hells Gates anyways i remeber that when he used that move it made people start coughing up blood so that might not go well with the PG rating
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ?   How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:49 pm

Maybe Punk whacks a hold on, Taker grabs the ropes but he doesn't break, Punk disqualified, Undertaker injured surely never to recover cheers
Back to top Go down
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Country : How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ? UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ?   How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:01 am

maybe jeff hardy comes back as will o' the wisp and goes heel on their candy asses
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ?   How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:05 pm

Discopants wrote:
Maybe Punk whacks a hold on, Taker grabs the ropes but he doesn't break, Punk disqualified, Undertaker injured surely never to recover cheers

No DQ in submission matches
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ?   How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:11 pm

thedmd wrote:
im not sure how it will end but will wwe even let him use Hells Gates anyways i remeber that when he used that move it made people start coughing up blood so that might not go well with the PG rating

Laughing

--------

anyway yes, quite simply taker wins or the hells gate talk comes back up. what i dont get is when he got rehired by vicky, he used it anyway and no one batted an eyelash. (im talking in kayfabe terms dmd Smile )
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Country : How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ? Untitl11

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ?   How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:56 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if Taker won the strap, and then drops it back to CM Punk at the next PPV.

Incidentally, Taker has tapped out - he tapped to Kurt's Ankle Lock when he was the American badass - it was one of those matches with a ref bump, so the match continued. Closest Taker has ever come to it.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ?   How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:37 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:
Discopants wrote:

No DQ in submission matches

I think WWE has a new policy nowadays of No DQ matches that DO have ropebreaks, if you get what I'm saying. I'm sure most matches with No DQ's (e.g. Extreme Rules, No Holds Barred etc) don't allow a submission to continue to be applied past the count of 5 when the receiver is touching the ropes. Stupid I know, but I think that's the case now.

And I think your idea of Teddy Long or Vince coming out and reversing the decision is most likely. However, I have a feeling only one of the WHC or WWE title matches will have a WM 13-esque ending and that will be Punk vs Taker. I now think Cena will simply beat Orton clean (as in no interference at all from both sides).
Back to top Go down
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
mrtc2003

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ?   How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:26 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:

The Undertaker will beat CM Punk using Hells Gate and then Teddy Long or Vince McMahon will come out and say that despite Punk taping it doesn't count since Hells Gate has been banned and hasn't been reinstated yet, CM Punk however will be too hurt to continue so the match is null and void and the strap stays with Punk, either that or CM Punk gets his strap back on the following SmackDown! due to the decision being reversed

If they did go for that ending the crowd would riot. Well not literally but you can imagine their response if a submission match ended without anyone actually legally tapping out. So actually I wouldn't be suprised if they went for it.

Personally I see two possible endings. One is the Wrestlemania 13 type ending with the Undertaker passing out (though without the excessive blood loss naturally). The other is the Survivor Series 97 ending. This is taking in place in Montreal after all...
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ?   How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:34 pm

I can see the Mania 13 scenario happening with Cena to be honest, thats my initial reaction about that match
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ?   How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:38 pm

mrtc2003 wrote:
Kay Fabe wrote:

If they did go for that ending the crowd would riot. Well not literally but you can imagine their response if a submission match ended without anyone actually legally tapping out. So actually I wouldn't be suprised if they went for it.

Personally I see two possible endings. One is the Wrestlemania 13 type ending with the Undertaker passing out (though without the excessive blood loss naturally). The other is the Survivor Series 97 ending. This is taking in place in Montreal after all...

With your Survivor Series theory, who would be in on it if you know what I mean? I presume you are talking about Punk being the one who applies the "winning" submission so how would Punk get the win. Would he simply pay off the ref or would Teddy or Vince show up and help Punk. TBH, I reckon it would be more interesting if Taker played the HBK role in that situation, I'm sure the fans would still cheer for him but it would tease a possible heel turn for the Deadman.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ?   How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:27 pm

It would totally kill CM Punks heel turn though when he has done so well and been so brilliant at it
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ?   How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:31 pm

Taker is Punk's father!!!

Still want him to be heel one more time before he bows out, trouble is back in his heel days there were good enough faces for him to be played off, unlike now Sad
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ?   How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:34 pm

The Undertaker is a sick bastard as a heel though, he doesn't need a good face, if he really wanted it, he could be an evil heel in worries.

I'd like to see him and Michelle McCool work together, she could be the controlling influence this time, we have had Paul Bearer, we have had Vince, now let the woman be the one to control him, plus she can work so she could bump like crazy
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ?   How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:36 pm

Evil witch kinda role Laughing
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Country : How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ? Untitl11

PostSubject: Re: How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ?   How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:32 am

Bride of Chucky, kind of shit

(or Sam Mitchell)
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ?   How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:20 am

Just a complete cunt, an evil seductress who knows how to twist guys and situations too her advantage and The Undertaker's sole intention is to keep her happy and she wants her man to prove he is the man by being the World Champion!
Back to top Go down
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
mrtc2003

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ?   How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:59 pm

Rocky wrote:

With your Survivor Series theory, who would be in on it if you know what I mean? I presume you are talking about Punk being the one who applies the "winning" submission so how would Punk get the win. Would he simply pay off the ref or would Teddy or Vince show up and help Punk. TBH, I reckon it would be more interesting if Taker played the HBK role in that situation, I'm sure the fans would still cheer for him but it would tease a possible heel turn for the Deadman.

I'd say Teddy would be most likely. A few months back I got the feeling that they might turn him heel and he'd certainly work well as a heel GM.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

PostSubject: Re: How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ?   How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:15 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ecreip
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
ecreip

Country : How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ? Scotland-2

Location : Ireland Number of posts : 40 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho/Bad news Brown

PostSubject: Re: How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ?   How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:08 pm

i cant see taker losing this match at all and will end up taking the belt on the upcoming UK and Ireland Rest In Peace tour for means of more merchandise sales
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ?   How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ? Empty

Back to top Go down

How can CM Punk leave Breaking Point the Champ?
Page 1 of 1