Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

The Miz Leaving

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

The Miz Leaving Empty
PostSubject: The Miz Leaving   The Miz Leaving EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:07 pm

Quote :
As reported exclusively on WrestlingNewsWorld.com Premium, the rumor making rounds at this week's WWE TVs was that The Miz gave his notice to WWE officials two weeks ago and he will be leaving the company. Miz fueled rumors with a recent Twitter post, indicating he was pursuing other opportunities. I was told he may have received an offer working for MTV in some capacity.

I'm working on getting an update and hope to have it online soon. Keep it locked to WrestlingNewsWorld.com for the latest.

The only main reason i watch Raw is gone i loved his promos when he was drafted to Raw and thought he was a good wrestler
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

The Miz Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Miz Leaving   The Miz Leaving EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:10 pm

Bit of a shock to be honest. Thought he was a future world champion
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

The Miz Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Miz Leaving   The Miz Leaving EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:16 pm

Merrr, I love WWE.

Don't persuade one of your best potential to stay, bury him and make his mind up for him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
desert_dude1985
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

Location : UK Number of posts : 297 Favourite Wrestler : Christian, Morrison, Kaz, Taker, AJ Styles

The Miz Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Miz Leaving   The Miz Leaving EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:49 pm

Holy shite.......give it a couple of months and there'll only be HHH and Cena left!
I can literally see vince in the back with a list of top talent saying " we can do it without him....and him....and her...and him...and him..."
As a fan its gettin frustrating, when you can see the potential in people like Umaga, The Miz, Kendrick....even Kennedy....guessing potential storylines, investing in characters....
The chance of a new generation of great wrestlers that people will remember in 20 years is slowly slipping away......
Rant over.
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

The Miz Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Miz Leaving   The Miz Leaving EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:35 pm

Shocked

I'm really annoyed by this, he was the best thing on Raw while it was slipping into the shitter and now he's supposedly gone. I was hoping him moving from Raw was a good sign and he could move to SD or ECW to actually develop and progress.

I'll be really dissapointed if this is true.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Sponsored content

The Miz Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Miz Leaving   The Miz Leaving Empty

Back to top Go down

The Miz Leaving
Page 1 of 1