Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Carlito leaving?

Go down 
+7
desert_dude1985
WWF-FAN
Abyss
boschbourne06
Sexton Hardcastle
Junior
movieman
11 posters
AuthorMessage
movieman
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event
movieman

Number of posts : 198

Carlito leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Carlito leaving?   Carlito leaving? EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 3:46 pm

After almost quitting the company a year ago, it looks like Carlito is threatening to leave WWE for good.

It is said that Carlito was fuming mad when he was told that he and Santino were scheduled to lose against Cryme Tyme last week on RAW. An upset Carlito almost walked out of the arena on the spot, but decided to stay for the show.

This is not the first time Carlito has been upset with booking. In 2007, Carlito almost quit the company, but Vince McMahon managed to convince him to stay. It was expected that the team of Carlito and Santino would have a Tag Team Title run on RAW, but that plan apparently fell through.

Carlito will meet with Vince McMahon in the next few weeks, and it is expected that he will ask for his release right away.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

Carlito leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carlito leaving?   Carlito leaving? EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 3:48 pm

dont go carlito will be good on sd
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

Carlito leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carlito leaving?   Carlito leaving? EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 3:50 pm

i thought vince would offer him a good smackdown run.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

Carlito leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carlito leaving?   Carlito leaving? EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 3:54 pm

I HAVE THE POWER.

now in all seriousness carlito has all the tools needed to survive with the best of the wrestling wrestlers in ring, and can promo as a heel well. so i dont know why vince has misused him, but i cant see santino staying as a comedy figure for long, or maybe atleast they let him back up his talk in ring, not by jobbing to a randm americcan man
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Carlito leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carlito leaving?   Carlito leaving? EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 4:01 pm

Carlito needs to stay so he can get moved to SD and have a U.S Championship run
and then he'll be happy again after all he did win the U.S Championship on his debut
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Abyss
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler

Number of posts : 138

Carlito leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carlito leaving?   Carlito leaving? EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 5:19 pm

Vince should make Carlito and Santino the champs and not Hardcore Holly and Softcore Cody...
Back to top Go down
WWF-FAN
Backyard Wrestler
Backyard Wrestler

Carlito leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carlito leaving?   Carlito leaving? EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 6:16 pm

I dont think they should let Carlito go. I mean look at him he got mic skills, he is funny, he is entertaining and most of all he is very telenteds so letting him go will be a huge lose.
I like the Tag Team of Santino and Carlito, but I think he should win a title like Intercontinental or United States Championship plus he is a huge thing for WWE he speak's spanish wish is a great thing for WWE!!
Back to top Go down
desert_dude1985
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

Location : UK Number of posts : 297 Favourite Wrestler : Christian, Morrison, Kaz, Taker, AJ Styles

Carlito leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carlito leaving?   Carlito leaving? EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 6:47 pm

carlito used to be one of my faves....back in like 2005 think it was before he got his ass whipped for whatever reason and got demoted. i used to think his whole attitude was cool, he was kinda the same in attitude as MVp is now....i miss that!
maybe let him go tna.....i know its a wierd thing to say but maybe theyd give him a lil more of a decent push when the time was right instead of lettin him do barely anything!
Back to top Go down
AUDI RS8!
Wrestling Mates in living room
Wrestling Mates in living room

Number of posts : 63

Carlito leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carlito leaving?   Carlito leaving? EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 6:49 pm

I think carlitos finisher is the best, he shouldn't leave he is very young and a talented technical wrestler.
Back to top Go down
jmmtlc
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event
jmmtlc

Number of posts : 156

Carlito leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carlito leaving?   Carlito leaving? EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 7:22 pm

i think carlito should go to a promotion that rhymes with DNA.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

Carlito leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carlito leaving?   Carlito leaving? EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 9:26 pm

jmmtlc wrote:
i think carlito should go to a promotion that rhymes with DNA.

what! but PNA are shit tna are ...oh i get it Rolling Eyes taking th piss out o lol! high on weed
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
KentWrestlingLegend
Intercontinental Champion
Intercontinental Champion

Location : Kent Number of posts : 774 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton, LAX

Carlito leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carlito leaving?   Carlito leaving? EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 9:51 pm

i think carlito is one of the most underused talent atm
Back to top Go down
pete_fernandez
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event
pete_fernandez

Carlito leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carlito leaving?   Carlito leaving? EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 12:43 am

Carlito and Saninto are both better off as singles wrestlers. I read that Carlito was suppose to be moved to Smackdown and tag with his brother that is in development right now. Cryme Tyme deserves wins more than any other tag team though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Carlito leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carlito leaving?   Carlito leaving? Empty

Back to top Go down

Carlito leaving?
Page 1 of 1