Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Which Brother Is Better ???

Go down 
+5
thedmd
JacMan
CruiserJim
Grecian
boschbourne06
9 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Which Brother Is Better ??? Empty
PostSubject: Which Brother Is Better ???   Which Brother Is Better ??? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:46 am

Carlito Or Primo

Face Work - Primo

Heel Work - Carlito

Carlito is a Heel guy and is a very good one But then i cant go with that as Primo as never been Heel yet in WWE

This one i say one then i think the other i cant make my mind up so i thought i'd ask who you guys think is better

I would say Carlito is the better superstar he's better on the mic and i think he has more experince and Primo reminds me of Super Mario running around but is still good in the ring and exciting

but all in all i enjoy Carlito more out of the 2
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Which Brother Is Better ???   Which Brother Is Better ??? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:37 pm

Primo.

At least he gives the impression he can arsed most of the time. I do like Carlito, but a lot of the time he seems to be sulkig about his position in the company, rather than trying to work his way up the card.
Back to top Go down
CruiserJim
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
CruiserJim

Number of posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: Which Brother Is Better ???   Which Brother Is Better ??? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:39 pm

Carlito for me.

However Primo has not really been tested.

Have to say I am aware he is an arse but I am a big Carlito fan.
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Which Brother Is Better ???   Which Brother Is Better ??? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:50 pm

I like both but i think Carlito is better
Back to top Go down
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Country : Which Brother Is Better ??? UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: Which Brother Is Better ???   Which Brother Is Better ??? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:06 pm

I like them both the same, and I wish they'd get back together or maybe have a brother vs brother match, Matt Hardy n Carlito VS Jeff Hardy n Primo

I just think that would be kinda cool
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Which Brother Is Better ???   Which Brother Is Better ??? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:07 pm

I'm really interested in the direction Carlito is going, hi character looks and acts depressed, like he doesn't really like himself or the way he is going, like he only wants to prove he is better than Primo, not sure where they are heading with it but it is interesting, I lie Primo though, he is fresh, like his character as well and his move-set is more interesting and fresher
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Which Brother Is Better ???   Which Brother Is Better ??? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:50 pm

I've always liked Carltio but he obviously lacks the motavation, we saw it come back when he tagged with his brother, but we'll see whether he can keep it up once he isn't involved with Primo anymore.

I think it's too early to judge Primo, we haven't really seen much of him as a singles competitor on his own not being tied with his brother but he obviously has talent in the ring, on the mic he seems to be alright but I can't recall I really good promo from him, time will tell whether Primo is good or not I think. But I can defiantly see Primo become the next Rey Mysterio, he's got similar heritages (I think?) and is in the same mould as Mysterio so I can see WWE already looking at it in that way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
desert_dude1985
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

Location : UK Number of posts : 297 Favourite Wrestler : Christian, Morrison, Kaz, Taker, AJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Which Brother Is Better ???   Which Brother Is Better ??? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:13 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:
I'm really interested in the direction Carlito is going, hi character looks and acts depressed, like he doesn't really like himself or the way he is going, like he only wants to prove he is better than Primo, not sure where they are heading with it but it is interesting, I lie Primo though, he is fresh, like his character as well and his move-set is more interesting and fresher

I thought the exact same thing about how he looked depressed and all that.... i was watching and thought his attitude seemed like some kinda heel that could front a new stable or sumthing.....that would be awesome.

In terms of the brothers....... primo is amazing in the ring...reminds me almost of the way the MotorCity Machineguns work in TNA, one of the few along with bourne and rey that can really move in the ring and catch people off guard with thier aerial moves.
Primo for me......altho thats nothing against carlito........hes excellent in his own right
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: Which Brother Is Better ???   Which Brother Is Better ??? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 5:46 pm

Primo is a great in ring performer but overall Carlito is better but Primo hasn't been in WWE for long, I think Carlito looks depressed because is hair is flatter, not sure if that makes any sense.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Brother Is Better ???   Which Brother Is Better ??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Brother Is Better ???
Page 1 of 1