Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Big Brother Day 1

Go down 
+5
Rocky2
El_Nino
Sexton Hardcastle
boschbourne06
CoughSplutter
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
CoughSplutter
Vince calls you realising his mistake
CoughSplutter

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

Big Brother Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Big Brother Day 1   Big Brother Day 1 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:10 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, welcome to the first series of *Niceboard Big Brother*. Without further ado lets welcome the contestants:

Adolf Luther King (Junior)
Josh Bourne (Bosch)
Chico Slimani (Rocky)
Wayne Kerr (El Nino)
Dan (Horizon)
Jack (JacMan)
Mackem (Mackem)
Derek Bum (Sexton)
Big Brother (CoughSplutter)

Congratulations to you all, welcome to the house. Nominations will take place on Mondays and evictions on Friday. However, there will be a special eviction this week and you must PM Big Brother with ONE choice to face the public vote (Evicted on Saturday). We understand you have all just met but please chose wisely and carefully. The two or more people with the most votes will face the public vote. Should one housemate not recieve any nominations, they will become exempt from next weeks nominations.

Best of luck to you all and may the games begin.

P.S (Use these threads as a chat place and remember you are not yourselves in this game, most of you anyway so act different hehe.
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

Big Brother Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Day 1   Big Brother Day 1 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:11 pm

PM me one choice to face eviction on Saturday,

Deadline Friday 17.00. If a person has not submitted to Big Brotehr a nomination then they will automatically face the public vote
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Big Brother Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Day 1   Big Brother Day 1 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:13 am

Josh:hello everyone & BB i've already nominated and no ones standing in my way of winning this show
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

Big Brother Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Day 1   Big Brother Day 1 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:28 am

hello josh, a little early to reveal your gameplan. Oh look at me, i said gameplan, how rare in big brother for someone to bang on about that.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Big Brother Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Day 1   Big Brother Day 1 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:31 am

while i'm at it. Aren't the blacks or polish an inferior race... And oh no i've just kissed a same sex ghost. We should rebel against big brother cos they are like the nazi party. Etc
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Big Brother Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Day 1   Big Brother Day 1 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:31 am

guess what i have no gameplan im going to be myself how many times we heard that before i wont lie if i have to stab you in the back to win i wont take a second to think about it
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Big Brother Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Day 1   Big Brother Day 1 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:33 am

im with the rebel against BB im taking no shit
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Big Brother Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Day 1   Big Brother Day 1 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:37 am

i'm channelling the thoughts of ernesto guevara, we shall fight the oppressive big brother with little more than good old fashioned know how, and ak47s!! I presume you have one as your luxury item?
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Big Brother Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Day 1   Big Brother Day 1 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:39 am

i kid big brother, my gun is for cleaning purposes only.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Big Brother Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Day 1   Big Brother Day 1 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:45 am

ha might wanna watch what you say you'll be chucked out after a couple of hours but if you dont like what BB does fuck them dont take part more chance of me winning
Back to top Go down
El_Nino
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
El_Nino

Location : Parts Unknown Number of posts : 269 Favourite Wrestler : Top 5:

1.Undertaker
2.Kane
3.HBK
4.HHH
5.Y2J

Big Brother Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Day 1   Big Brother Day 1 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:47 am

So who's the annual hyperactive homo in the house?
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Big Brother Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Day 1   Big Brother Day 1 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:51 am

derek bum knows the rules. But who makes them... Big brother... Or big daddy Ofcom?
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Wwe - Randy Orton

Big Brother Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Day 1   Big Brother Day 1 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:10 am

*Bing Bong* this is Big Brother, reminding housemates to submit one nomination by 1700 on Friday for eviction. Submit said nomination via private message. *Bing Bong*
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

Big Brother Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Day 1   Big Brother Day 1 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:29 am

Chico: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwTooZ3fzZo

New single out now! Oh, and hello to all other competitors.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Big Brother Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Day 1   Big Brother Day 1 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:51 am

Good day to all my fellow house mates. hope all is well and happy bounce

I look forward to getting to know you in the coming weeks. I wonder what Big Brother has in store for us. I hope it has nothing to do with cows, i'm not a huge fan of cows.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Big Brother Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Day 1   Big Brother Day 1 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:36 am

ha need to man up mate and get on with it overcome your fear and you'll be a contender to win this with me
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

Big Brother Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Day 1   Big Brother Day 1 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:25 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
while i'm at it. Aren't the blacks or polish an inferior race... And oh no i've just kissed a same sex ghost. We should rebel against big brother cos they are like the nazi party. Etc

NAZI !!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Big Brother Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Day 1   Big Brother Day 1 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:58 pm

ah, the prime picked joyous retard is here. Can you repeat the word, nominations?
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

Big Brother Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Day 1   Big Brother Day 1 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:00 pm

nazi
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Big Brother Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Day 1   Big Brother Day 1 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:12 pm

sorry if i keep coming across as a bit firey! Its difficult having the spirits talking in your head non stop. For any housemates i an not yet familiar with me, i'm derek bum!! Any problems come to me, i'm all ears!! I will also be doing the house cleaning with products such as KITCHEN GUN!! Bye bye dirt.
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

Big Brother Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Day 1   Big Brother Day 1 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:12 pm

jack: Hello everyone, I'm not going to lie I'm here to win the competition. I feel i will and can be a good addition to the big brother house and cannot wait to participate in the BB tasks
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Big Brother Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Day 1   Big Brother Day 1 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:16 pm

i hate gays derek and jews .
Back to top Go down
El_Nino
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
El_Nino

Location : Parts Unknown Number of posts : 269 Favourite Wrestler : Top 5:

1.Undertaker
2.Kane
3.HBK
4.HHH
5.Y2J

Big Brother Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Day 1   Big Brother Day 1 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:18 pm

My game plan is to lie and stab a knife in all your backs, plus i intend to still all the booze and hide it for my own purpose.

Im a comulsive liar and have turrets, and if your wondering when theirs a 13inch kitchen knife in your back...i hid in my turban on the way in

يموت
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Big Brother Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Day 1   Big Brother Day 1 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:19 pm

dont call me a gay in secret writting u gay
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

Big Brother Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Day 1   Big Brother Day 1 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:19 pm

I am being honest here: I eat like a horse, expect pizzas to go missing expect me to resort to doing humiliating things so I can satisfy my hunger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Big Brother Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Day 1   Big Brother Day 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Day 1
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next