Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Will Sean Waltman ever return?

Go down 
+5
Spinebuster_94
GWilson2009
CruiserJim
thedmd
the-gaffer
9 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Will Sean Waltman ever return? Empty
PostSubject: Will Sean Waltman ever return?   Will Sean Waltman ever return? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:35 pm

I've been wondering about this for a while, it seems that since his last stint in rehab a few months ago now that Sean Waltman has really cleaned himself up and is on the straight and narrow which in my opinion is great news, to me he always seemed like a likable guy who got caught up at a very young age with guys who where as famous as almost anyone in America at the time and as the young guys just did what young guys did and showed off a little bit to much, the older guys where that bit wiser and while guys like Nash and Michaels straightened themselves out and Hunter was never guilty of playing the wild seen anyway Waltman seemed to go the way of Scott Hall.

I've always considered the guy to be one of the most talented guys on the roster in the 90s, he was brilliant, some of his matches where top drawer and if he bulked up a bit more by say around 20lbs I always felt he might have been able to break into the main event scene, anyway, now that he appears to be clean I was wondering if you could see a return to the WWE of X-Pac?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Country : Will Sean Waltman ever return? UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: Will Sean Waltman ever return?   Will Sean Waltman ever return? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:54 pm

i doubt it but i'd like to see it, i just recently saw a match he was in with kane as his partner and he was all over the place spinning heel kicks for freaking everybody, it was crazy, i never really thought much of him until i read his bio, he's pretty kick ass
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Will Sean Waltman ever return?   Will Sean Waltman ever return? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:01 pm

Waltman was easily one of the most talented guys in the WWF in the 90s, he was awesome in the ring, his timing was brilliant and he could promo as well, with Shawn and Hunter best of friends with him then I think if he cleans himself up and he wants to then their will be an opportunity to have another run

you should look up Bret Hart vs 123 kid from RAW, search it on this board, one of the best pure wrestling matches on RAW ever
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074

PostSubject: Re: Will Sean Waltman ever return?   Will Sean Waltman ever return? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:02 am

pac was always a favorite of mine in his dx days and i hope he returns but i cant see it for a while because i seen in an interview where he said he could come back anytime he wanted but he was enjoying it too much in mexico
Back to top Go down
CruiserJim
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
CruiserJim

Number of posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: Will Sean Waltman ever return?   Will Sean Waltman ever return? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:56 am

I cannot see this, I would love it too happen though dont get me wrong.

I think the WWE has changed too much for Mr Waltman, I cannot see any character he does settling down in the WWE. He is a little too risquee with some of his well documented adventures.

To be honest I am a huge fan, but I dont see where we would fit him in. Shame though.
Back to top Go down
GWilson2009
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
GWilson2009

Location : Glasgow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Number of posts : 47 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
Rob Van Dam
Triple H (As a Heel)
Randy Orton
you know, wrestlers who put on a good decent show

PostSubject: Re: Will Sean Waltman ever return?   Will Sean Waltman ever return? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:31 pm

well, he's currently wrestling in AAA but i dont think WWE need or want him back.
In WWE he has Shawn n Hunter who can vouch for him and get a good word in, but i dont think it will happen. He MIGHT have a shot, but by the looks of the way TNA is pushing "Jarretts Boys" out, AAA is where he'll stay
Back to top Go down
Spinebuster_94
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania
Spinebuster_94

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 11 Favourite Wrestler : Arn Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Will Sean Waltman ever return?   Will Sean Waltman ever return? EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 4:04 pm

I'd like to see it. Waltman has always been one of my favourites. One thing I still don't understand is the amount of heat he had on him while he was in the WWF. How did he suck? In my eyes he was one of the best talents on the roster.
Back to top Go down
pablo1610
Fandango
Fandango
pablo1610

Number of posts : 610

PostSubject: Re: Will Sean Waltman ever return?   Will Sean Waltman ever return? EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:33 pm

to be honest if xpac ever returned to wwe i can see a "dlo brown" happening to him
Back to top Go down
jlewallen
Developmental Contract
Developmental Contract
jlewallen

Location : alabama Number of posts : 325 Favourite Wrestler : randy orton, christan, jeff hardy

PostSubject: Re: Will Sean Waltman ever return?   Will Sean Waltman ever return? EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:40 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:
Waltman was easily one of the most talented guys in the WWF in the 90s, he was awesome in the ring, his timing was brilliant and he could promo as well, with Shawn and Hunter best of friends with him then I think if he cleans himself up and he wants to then their will be an opportunity to have another run

you should look up Bret Hart vs 123 kid from RAW, search it on this board, one of the best pure wrestling matches on RAW ever
i agree that match was the best tv match i have ever seen
Back to top Go down
Cranney16
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania
Cranney16

Location : England Number of posts : 10 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Randy Orton
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Will Sean Waltman ever return?   Will Sean Waltman ever return? EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:07 pm

I always liked X-Pac and never understood the heat he received in his later days with the WWF/E.

I would like to see him return some day.
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : Will Sean Waltman ever return? UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: Will Sean Waltman ever return?   Will Sean Waltman ever return? EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:41 pm

With the reformation of DX coming sooner rather than later (especially with Shawn possibly returning tomorrow night on RAW) then I think that if Sean was to ever return then the timing could not be better.
I'd like this time for DX to go back to the old school style. Sure WWE panders to the 'Universe' and Shawn's gone all bible bashing but at least return to the heel version which was 10 times better than the lame ass face return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Sean Waltman ever return?   Will Sean Waltman ever return? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Sean Waltman ever return?
Page 1 of 1