Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Sean Waltman's injury...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

Sean Waltman's injury... Empty
PostSubject: Sean Waltman's injury...   Sean Waltman's injury... EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:52 pm

If you ever get grief from anyone who tells you to stop watching wrestling because it's fake / gay / pretend fighting, feel free to describe Sean Waltman / X-Pac / Syxx / 123 Kid's latest injury.

In his own words:

Quote :
The video doesn't do justice to the severity of the situation. the turnbuckle wasnt covered & my landing should have been 45 degrees. I ended up landing hard & horizontal."

"The turnbuckle ripped me another new a hole. I knew it right away, U can see me tell ref "tore my ass!" I went to after party briefly, but had to leave as blood starting gushing."

"Hotel looked like a murder scene. So much blood. Hotel security called ambulance & Dr Morken @ HCMC performed sphincterplasty to save me from having to have a colostomy bag. It hard not to laugh. So feel free to find it humorous."

"I did almost bleed out, before ambulance got there. I did the x factor from the top rope & 1 through a table after it happened. My concern was Jerry getting the proper send off, Not my butthole."

Back to top Go down

Sean Waltman's injury...
Page 1 of 1