Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

finlay and sheamus

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

finlay and sheamus Empty
PostSubject: finlay and sheamus   finlay and sheamus EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:28 pm

when the fuck are they going to do something with these two.sheamus should be over in smackdown having hornswoggle for his breakfast and destroying finlay. or at least have them tag for a while but i would prefer them having big fued, maybe a north v south thing or something.and finlay is the right person to get sheamus over.and also sheamus needs to go to the beach for fuck sake.he is too white for my liking.or even a spray tan would do the job.lets just hope hornswoggle gets released because he is single handedly destroying the guereros legacy just like he almost ruined finlay.why is a midget working in the supposed best wrestling company in the world. i hate the guts of that wee cunt
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

finlay and sheamus Empty
PostSubject: Re: finlay and sheamus   finlay and sheamus EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:36 pm

calm down calm down

weve already told u he is that white on purpose
just be patient hes a new boy
wwe are licensing the irish curse too so...
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

finlay and sheamus Empty
PostSubject: Re: finlay and sheamus   finlay and sheamus EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:46 pm

Two Irishmen in the WWE so lets throw them together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No thanks, I'm glad Sheamus is exactly where he is, this guy is going to be a big star in the WWE and the further he is away from Finlay and the obviously predictable union both would have the better
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

finlay and sheamus Empty
PostSubject: Re: finlay and sheamus   finlay and sheamus EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:57 pm

I think he's where he belongs, though i think it would do him some good for a hair cut
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

finlay and sheamus Empty
PostSubject: Re: finlay and sheamus   finlay and sheamus EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:58 pm

I love the hair and I love the pasty white body as well, it just strikes of Irishness
Back to top Go down

finlay and sheamus Empty
PostSubject: Re: finlay and sheamus   finlay and sheamus EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:12 pm

here here i dont know anyone that white in ireland
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

finlay and sheamus Empty
PostSubject: Re: finlay and sheamus   finlay and sheamus EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:13 pm

Big Darren O'Dea is that white, first time I saw him I thought he was just out the jail
Back to top Go down

finlay and sheamus Empty
PostSubject: Re: finlay and sheamus   finlay and sheamus EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:15 am

darren might be paler than the average irish person but he isnt in sheamus's league for paleness.but did you see who big o dea has been shagging.
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/article1650561.ece

some big scots doll.i wouldnt mind giving her one
Back to top Go down
Dittybox2
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
Dittybox2

Location : Dundee Number of posts : 27 Favourite Wrestler : Edge

finlay and sheamus Empty
PostSubject: Re: finlay and sheamus   finlay and sheamus EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:48 pm

Hold on Godfather at least you've got two (count 'em) proper Irishmen on WWE TV and one guy pretending to be Irish. We Scots have what Drew McIntyre who (correct me if I'm wrong) is still sodding about in FCW and dark matches.
Back to top Go down

finlay and sheamus Empty
PostSubject: Re: finlay and sheamus   finlay and sheamus EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:59 am

dont get me wrong im happy that sheamus was caled up but i think he is wasting his time in ecw facing jobbers when he could be over on smackdown knocking the bollocks out of finlay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

finlay and sheamus Empty
PostSubject: Re: finlay and sheamus   finlay and sheamus Empty

Back to top Go down

finlay and sheamus
Page 1 of 1