Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Mickie James heel turn?

Go down 
+2
boschbourne06
the-gaffer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Mickie James heel turn? Empty
PostSubject: Mickie James heel turn?   Mickie James heel turn? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:46 pm

Alright, I'm the first to admit the WWE women's division doesn't exactly interest me, but watching it the other day and thinking that Beth has been in her role for what seems like ever now then I wonder if Mickie could turn heel again, I thought she was brilliant as that fatal attraction type Psycho she played well with Trish Stratus, I also feel that she and Gail Kim would have some really good matches

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James heel turn?   Mickie James heel turn? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:00 pm

by the looks of it i thought she was going to turn heel on gail kim cos of the look she was giving her after the match but then i saw some online reports and crashed it
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James heel turn?   Mickie James heel turn? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:14 pm

Yeah that could work, just think Mickie James would be more suited to it and it would be something fresh
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James heel turn?   Mickie James heel turn? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:14 pm

As for looks, Beth Phenox looked like she was smiling at Mickie and not the kinda "I'm going to kick your teeth in smile" just like a "hell yeah I'm taking you home tonight smile"
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James heel turn?   Mickie James heel turn? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:20 pm

lol they havent got anything for beth yet have they as they want to focus on divas that look good in bikini makes better TV for us lads
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James heel turn?   Mickie James heel turn? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:22 pm

Very Good, exactly whats wrong with the womans division!

They should use the woman to be guys valets and have them as girlfriends while managing other guys and have jealousy angles and such not pointless 4 minute matches with a bunch of woman who look almost identical
Back to top Go down
El_Nino
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
El_Nino

Location : Parts Unknown Number of posts : 269 Favourite Wrestler : Top 5:

1.Undertaker
2.Kane
3.HBK
4.HHH
5.Y2J

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James heel turn?   Mickie James heel turn? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:25 pm

Im thinking G.Kim could be the one turning heel, the way she tagged herself in and picked up the win. Although what Mickie said about her being selfish for doing it does mix it up a bit, so it could be either.

But as long as Kelly Kelly keeps wearing tight leather pants them im fine.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James heel turn?   Mickie James heel turn? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:35 pm

I liked Kim doing that, she could say shes being held back by the likes of Mickie James and with Mickie saying she isn't it could be more and more obvious that Mickie is trying to hold her back over the coming weeks
Back to top Go down
El_Nino
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
El_Nino

Location : Parts Unknown Number of posts : 269 Favourite Wrestler : Top 5:

1.Undertaker
2.Kane
3.HBK
4.HHH
5.Y2J

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James heel turn?   Mickie James heel turn? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:53 pm

Yeah they could do that, after all if im correct the last time Mickie James was a heel she played a lesbian stalker with Trish
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James heel turn?   Mickie James heel turn? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:19 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing a Gail Kim-Mickie James power trip. Maybe Beth and a returning Maryse could team up to try and take those two down.
Back to top Go down
GWilson2009
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
GWilson2009

Location : Glasgow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Number of posts : 47 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
Rob Van Dam
Triple H (As a Heel)
Randy Orton
you know, wrestlers who put on a good decent show

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James heel turn?   Mickie James heel turn? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:26 pm

the thing is, beth (having nothin done for her) is one of their better female wrestlers, there was times i would watch Beth wrestle and when Santino spoke, i changed the channel. I think it'll be Gail Kim that'll turn Heel and try and boss around some of the heel divas, and Beth will stand up to her and that'll be her Face turn. which if worked correctly, could work
Back to top Go down
Keeno125
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
Keeno125

Location : Scotland Number of posts : 287 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Cm Punk
Christian
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James heel turn?   Mickie James heel turn? EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:07 pm

Mickie James as heel.

It's hard to turn someone who has been a massive face for so long now into a heel. Apart from the whole Trish Stratus " Physcho Diva " thing Mickie has been a face the whole time I think?

There are a lot of better Diva's to turn heel, like Gail Kim etc. And even if they did turn Mickie James into a heel. It'd probably take a bit of time for people to realise it as when they turned Punk heel, it took fans a few weeks to start booing. For a top Face in the Diva section, it could take a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James heel turn?   Mickie James heel turn? Empty

Back to top Go down

Mickie James heel turn?
Page 1 of 1