Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Ken Anderson!

Go down 
+2
RainbowDeej
the-gaffer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Ken Anderson! Empty
PostSubject: Ken Anderson!   Ken Anderson! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:55 pm

As much as I didn't like him in the WWE I must admit I have been impressed with his versatility in his little videos, the guy does seem to be comfortable in front of the camera and I'm coming round to the idea that maybe it was just the WWE's version of him I didn't like, anyway, I'm thinking the guy is proving that you don't need the WWE to make a name for yourself, all you need is to have a little bit of creativity, I wouldn't be surprised if the E tried to get him back before his 90 days are up, TNA will be getting themselves someone who could be ready to headline a show with Kurt Angle when he enters the iMPACT! zone
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
RainbowDeej
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
RainbowDeej

Number of posts : 362 Favourite Wrestler : Alex Shelley, Robert Roode and Christian Cage.

Ken Anderson! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken Anderson!   Ken Anderson! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:06 pm

I haven't seen any of these little videos, don't suppose you've got a link where I can check them out later?

Unfortunately I've seen very little of Anderson, but from what I've heard he should be a very good aquisition for TNA. Hopefully with bringing in someone as big as Anderson then it'll mean we won't have as much need for another big name near the main event/mid card (Steiner/Nash tum de tum )
Back to top Go down
Bobby Roode
Developmental Contract
Developmental Contract
Bobby Roode

Number of posts : 328 Favourite Wrestler : Robert Roode and James Storm. Braden Walker.

Ken Anderson! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken Anderson!   Ken Anderson! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:17 pm

If he is booked correctly I could see Mr Anderson being a big hit in TNA. I seriously hope he proves Vince wrong.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Ken Anderson! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken Anderson!   Ken Anderson! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:34 pm

Like I said I'm not the biggest fan and if he does win me over it will be gradual but I think if TNA give him lee-way to do his own segments then he could be good
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Ken Anderson! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken Anderson!   Ken Anderson! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:54 pm

Quote :
I haven't seen any of these little videos, don't suppose you've got a link where I can check them out later?