Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Ken Anderson's Future Update

Go down 
+2
kvh12345
the-gaffer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Ken Anderson's Future Update Empty
PostSubject: Ken Anderson's Future Update   Ken Anderson's Future Update EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:52 pm

Quote :
Source: The Wrestling Observer

In an update to a name that hasn't been heard from in awhile, it's being reported that the reason why Ken "Mr. Kennedy" Anderson has not debuted in TNA as of this point is because several of his managers are advising him not to sign with the company. Kennedy might have a shot at returning to WWE considering the fact that he is appearing on Hulk Hogan's "Hulkamania" tour. At this point, WWE, more specifically Vince McMahon, is doing everything he can to bury Hogan's tour, and since Kennedy is a big name scheduled to work the tour, Kennedy's managers feel he might be able to get an offer from WWE to return to the company following the tour, which would prevent Hogan from utilizing Kennedy again in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
kvh12345
Fandango
Fandango
kvh12345

Location : Netherlands Number of posts : 621 Favourite Wrestler : The Rock

PostSubject: Re: Ken Anderson's Future Update   Ken Anderson's Future Update EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:58 am

no dont go back to WWE lol!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Ken Anderson's Future Update   Ken Anderson's Future Update EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:47 pm

I was listening to the PWR show and one of them said the WWE have been thinking about bringing him back to SmackDown! for a while now, I'm not a fan of Kennedy's well not in the last two years anyway, but I've been watching a lot of 2006 stuff lately and early 2007 and he was one of the main reasons to watch
Back to top Go down
Bobby Roode
Developmental Contract
Developmental Contract
Bobby Roode

Number of posts : 328 Favourite Wrestler : Robert Roode and James Storm. Braden Walker.

PostSubject: Re: Ken Anderson's Future Update   Ken Anderson's Future Update EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 2:07 pm

I used to enjoy him in his early stages with WWE. Getting him on Smackdown would be a smart move I think.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Ken Anderson's Future Update   Ken Anderson's Future Update EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:17 pm

hopefully would come back as a heel as thats what he is best as
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Ken Anderson's Future Update   Ken Anderson's Future Update EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:34 pm

I think Kennedy is a natural face to be honest with you, he feeds of the crowd and while it helps a face ala Jericho I feel when you've got that kind of connection it's better to be a face, although not an out and out babyface, a face with swagger, attitude and selfishness
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Ken Anderson's Future Update   Ken Anderson's Future Update EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:39 pm

hhmmm maybe, just felt that what he did around his time with Undertaker was him working very well
Back to top Go down
mattbased
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
mattbased

Number of posts : 232 Favourite Wrestler : WWE - HBK,CM punk,Christian,Edge and Chris Jericho TNA - Pope, Kurt Angle

PostSubject: Re: Ken Anderson's Future Update   Ken Anderson's Future Update EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:48 pm

I would think putting him on RAW would be better as the raw main eventers feuds have gotten over done. it needed to be freshened
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Ken Anderson's Future Update   Ken Anderson's Future Update EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:54 pm

but then there would be alot of awkward scenes with Orton after what happend to SD would potentially be the better option, unless they make all old wrestlers for them go through ECW first
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Ken Anderson's Future Update   Ken Anderson's Future Update EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:06 pm

Nah I doubt they would send all guys who re-sign to ECW, it worked for Christian but thats because the guy has proven he can lead a brand when he went to TNA
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Ken Anderson's Future Update   Ken Anderson's Future Update EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:27 pm

i didnt mean permenantly, maybe 6 month stints to start off in ECW to raise its profile then they move to a larger brand
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Ken Anderson's Future Update   Ken Anderson's Future Update EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:08 am

i like Ken i always thought he was better on smackdown i only remember him with one main event which he dominated against batista which was a shock as i didnt think WWE like showing batista weak but he still lost so wonder why they stopped his push
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Ken Anderson's Future Update   Ken Anderson's Future Update EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:04 am

He was far better on SmackDown!

I don't think they really stopped his push so much as it halted by bad luck and stupidity on his part, he did well and looked the better guy against Batista then won the MitB that year but then got injured, the Doc gave him a wrong prognosis and he dropped the case to Edge, by the time he found out Edge was already the World Champion, then the whole McMahon Bastard son thing was written for him and he came out after the Chris Beniot fiasco and downed steroids only for him to be included in 10 wrestlers suspended for buying them illegally online, he then had to go make behind enemy lines and he just found himself away for far to long, particularly on RAW, they attempted to rebuild him again by drafting him to SD then he went and got himself injured for 10 months

He basically lost two years to injuries/suspensions/making movies and the momentum he had in early 2007 was long gone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ken Anderson's Future Update   Ken Anderson's Future Update Empty

Back to top Go down

Ken Anderson's Future Update
Page 1 of 1