Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Clean up act, and who to push

Go down 
+8
Keeno125
CruiserJim
JacMan
Reaper
the-gaffer
Bobby Roode
kvh12345
n2k-swb
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
n2k-swb
Wrestling Mates in living room
n2k-swb

Location : Plymouth Number of posts : 69 Favourite Wrestler : *Gnome Chompski*

Clean up act, and who to push Empty
PostSubject: Clean up act, and who to push   Clean up act, and who to push EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:35 am

If Jeff Hardy does indeed tae leave of absence from wrestling again, who will take his spot? i think CM punk will gain his title back but i can't think who on smackdown is ready to compete at the top in Hardys place?

Also Jeff hardy is known for his drug use, at NoC it dawned on me how many kid's idolise this guy, makeup, armbands, toys, t-shirts and overall just a huge pop. I wondered if that was enough to make him realise he has to keep his act clean. Can he be a good role-model?
Back to top Go down
kvh12345
Fandango
Fandango
kvh12345

Location : Netherlands Number of posts : 621 Favourite Wrestler : The Rock

PostSubject: Re: Clean up act, and who to push   Clean up act, and who to push EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:14 am

i think it will be john morrison dolp ziggler and dont forget undertaker when he returns maybe rey mysterio and chris jericho also
Back to top Go down
n2k-swb
n2k-swb

PostSubject: Re: Clean up act, and who to push   Clean up act, and who to push EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:16 am

I would of said Jericho, but he is in the midst of some very interesting tag-team match combinations. I know a lot of people didnt like his partner but i think there's something that could just work. His partner is not a person i like or value but if anyone can make someone look good its Y2J.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Roode
Developmental Contract
Developmental Contract
Bobby Roode

Number of posts : 328 Favourite Wrestler : Robert Roode and James Storm. Braden Walker.

PostSubject: Re: Clean up act, and who to push   Clean up act, and who to push EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:58 am

I'd like to see John Morrison given a run, I'd imagine a programme with him, Punk and Jericho (to add the experience) would make for some brilliant TV.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Clean up act, and who to push   Clean up act, and who to push EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:11 am

To be fair to Jeff I think over the last two years he has cleaned up his act considerably apart from that one incident in the lead up to WrestleMania XXIV when he was on the push of his life, what does worry me though is if he leaves wrestling he might get back into that way of life and realise he enjoys it to much, Pro Wrestling has been blamed for countless deaths however with the strict drug testing now involved I actually think its keeping him on the straight and narrow, without that discipline in his life that could be the thing that kills him

As for who replaces him? I'd have to go with Christian, I'd make a big deal about it though, have SD! go down the MVP rout and offer him 'the biggest contract in SD! history' I'd also have RAW pursue him so it looks like he choose SD over RAW which would give the show an extra boost
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: Clean up act, and who to push   Clean up act, and who to push EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:48 am

I'd say Morrison will take Hardy's place, if there is a triple threat match at Summerslam i'd have Punk pin Hardy then have Morrison say CM Punk can't beat (refering to the two non title victories) and build to a match at Breaking point where Punk wins after Morrison passes out in the Anaconda vise to keep him looking strong.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Clean up act, and who to push   Clean up act, and who to push EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:04 pm

I think its far to early yet for Morrison to be in the Main Event, as much as I've been enjoying SD lately it really does lack some name value to the show, with Edge out and Jeff looking like he is gone they need to get Christian on the show, try their damndest to get RVD back for a run until around Mania or at least until Edge is back and look for all its worth at trying to get Angle signed up
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: Clean up act, and who to push   Clean up act, and who to push EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:14 pm

I think it's too early for Morrison but wwe seem to be about to give him a major push so he could be pushed as the top face on SD unless Rey drops the IC title and faces Punk and Morrison feuds with Ziggler.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Clean up act, and who to push   Clean up act, and who to push EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:17 pm

This Jarrett situation has only made my belief that Angle will return to WWE stronger. Do TNA have a 90 day no compete clause? Because if his contracts runs out in Autumn and there is a 90 day no compete clause he might win the Rumble as a surprise entrant
Back to top Go down
CruiserJim
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
CruiserJim

Number of posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: Clean up act, and who to push   Clean up act, and who to push EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:18 pm

To be honest there is only the one man who will be up to replace Jeff should he leave.

Taker.

No doubt in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Keeno125
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
Keeno125

Location : Scotland Number of posts : 287 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Cm Punk
Christian
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Clean up act, and who to push   Clean up act, and who to push EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:47 pm

It'd seem fairly obvious for Taker to take the place of Jeff.
But can his body handle having to be in action as the Champion all the time?

It's tough to take, but his days are numbered now. It's been a long excellent journey but it is coming to an end slowly but surely. What I would do, outta respect and because it'd be generally brilliant.

Is have Taker win the Royal Rumble. And be involved in a masssiiiive fued up until Wrestlemania with a WORTHY champion. Then on the Grandest Stage Of Them All. Have Taker say that this is his last match, regardless of the result. Taker would then win an Epic Match, underlining his status as a future hall of famer and one of the GOATs.

He could then retire as the champion, relinuish the title, then from there have a championship scramble for the Belt, an oppertunity to give a few people a big push.

Just a suggestion =D
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Clean up act, and who to push   Clean up act, and who to push EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:49 pm

christian... 8)
Back to top Go down
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Country : Clean up act, and who to push UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: Clean up act, and who to push   Clean up act, and who to push EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:59 pm

thank you horizon, everyone seems to think that Jeff is like the scum of the earth but i could have sworn there was a thread on this site about drugs, so I don't know, Jeff is my favorite and I've never done drugs. If Jeff does leave that would mean Taker would have to return and maybe Matt will be back so one of the mid-cards can be pushed frankely Christian should be on SD and Chavo and littler guys should be on ECW, cause then they could bring back the Cruiser title and have it only for ecw like the us and ic are for SD and RAW
Back to top Go down
n2k-swb
n2k-swb

PostSubject: Re: Clean up act, and who to push   Clean up act, and who to push EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:05 pm

I'd like to see MVP transfered over and handed the push, he's at an age where he could handle it plus he has a fair following it couldnt hurt the WWE image to rest its company on MVP. a fresh faced new champion and fresh new not seen before main events could make the 'A' show smackdown just that more perfect.
Back to top Go down
Keeno125
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
Keeno125

Location : Scotland Number of posts : 287 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Cm Punk
Christian
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Clean up act, and who to push   Clean up act, and who to push EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:21 pm

Yeah.
Alot of people look at Jeff like that. But then again I suppose if you're firmly against Drugs of any sort then you would look at like that. I'm against drugs and that ofcourse, but i just think that Hardy has cleaned up his act a lot, and therefore the fact he was willing to change should really get a lot of people off his back.
He's a professional, maybe he's had more than enough chances and he's not perfect, but he's cleaned up and I respect him for that.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Clean up act, and who to push   Clean up act, and who to push EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:24 pm

fuck me whered you come from cruz lol, hows the leg?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Clean up act, and who to push   Clean up act, and who to push EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:25 pm

CruiserJim wrote:
To be honest there is only the one man who will be up to replace Jeff should he leave.

Taker.

No doubt in my mind.

Howdy partner, where you been hiding?
Back to top Go down
CruiserJim
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
CruiserJim

PostSubject: Re: Clean up act, and who to push   Clean up act, and who to push EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:04 pm

Mate to be honest been having a nightmare lost me job got anew one and just and found out I am going have a baby so all is good in the Cruz household

How you guys missed me?
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Clean up act, and who to push   Clean up act, and who to push EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:17 pm

been busy then Neutral how long was it since the crash? are you functional again lol to put it weirdly.

you wernt expecting baby by the sounds of it then :/

I currently cant move much cos of working in the constant fucking rain yesterday lol my muscles are messed up lol. nearly everywer i go someone has swine flu too, dodging it well though so far.
Back to top Go down
CruiserJim
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
CruiserJim

PostSubject: Re: Clean up act, and who to push   Clean up act, and who to push EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:42 pm

Crash now was a while ago leg not to bad can walk just not quick and witha lovely little limp.

Was not expected but welcome non the less.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Clean up act, and who to push   Clean up act, and who to push EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:45 pm

Congrats on the baby news mate, take it things are slowing down then since you've returned to the boards? place has missed you
Back to top Go down
CruiserJim
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
CruiserJim

PostSubject: Re: Clean up act, and who to push   Clean up act, and who to push EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:47 pm

Yeah should be back now mate all is good.

Missed this place too man.

Didnt know it was you untill I read Christian is the answer. I thought that sounds like Gaffer
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Clean up act, and who to push   Clean up act, and who to push EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:50 pm

taking th piss out o same shit different day ehhh
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Clean up act, and who to push   Clean up act, and who to push EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:08 pm

Good to see you back, Jim! Congrats on the sprog and all...

anyway, as for who to replace Jeff...

How about a face turn for Matt Hardy? Ever since he went heel on Jeff at the Rumble, I've been convinved WWE had no long-term plans for him in the role, even though he did do a damned good job to start with. I'd play it that he realises Punk could be making his bro head back down the drug route, worried for his health, etc, and go from there.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Clean up act, and who to push   Clean up act, and who to push EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:31 pm

Thats a potential avenue, Matt looked like he wanted Jeff to go down that road though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clean up act, and who to push   Clean up act, and who to push Empty

Back to top Go down

Clean up act, and who to push
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next