Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Mr flair shines upteen things clean (raw spoiloid)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Country : Mr flair shines upteen things clean (raw spoiloid) England-1

Number of posts : 13076

Mr flair shines upteen things clean (raw spoiloid) Empty
PostSubject: Mr flair shines upteen things clean (raw spoiloid)   Mr flair shines upteen things clean (raw spoiloid) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:15 pm

Now i didnt see all of raw and need to watch it sober but mr jericho appeared to be having pops at ric flair.

ric flair has been confirmed as the guy to induct austin.

ric flair will therfore be working with wwe.

now jericho is mentioning the man after bssicly hes been forgotten for the past few months.

can this be a case of, if were going to pay him, get him to do as much as he can on raw too?

or am i looking too much into somthing
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Mr flair shines upteen things clean (raw spoiloid)   Mr flair shines upteen things clean (raw spoiloid) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:25 pm

Your on the money I think, while I don't see him having a match I do see him mentoring Rourke, one thing I can be sure of, the promos would be good, Rouke being an actor he should be brilliant and his timing, I actually don't have a problem with Rourke, its more the fact they are going to waste Jericho on him thats all
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Mr flair shines upteen things clean (raw spoiloid)   Mr flair shines upteen things clean (raw spoiloid) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:26 pm

just put a referance to it on news thread about rourke lol. great minds Wink
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : Mr flair shines upteen things clean (raw spoiloid) UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: Mr flair shines upteen things clean (raw spoiloid)   Mr flair shines upteen things clean (raw spoiloid) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:38 pm

thats my whole gripe about the thing.
Jericho has been outstanding this past year and his reward for the biggest Wrestlemania in a generation is a match v an actor?
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Mr flair shines upteen things clean (raw spoiloid)   Mr flair shines upteen things clean (raw spoiloid) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:41 pm

macclads wrote:
thats my whole gripe about the thing.
Jericho has been outstanding this past year and his reward for the biggest Wrestlemania in a generation is a match v an actor?

or a programme with the best there has been? (which also means HBK can get involved to really kick things off) HBK retires flair, instantly jericho gets on his back for that whole thing, we cant forget thats how the rivalry started between the two, flairs mania match. be nice if HBK vs Micheals with flair and rourke involved was in the making.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Mr flair shines upteen things clean (raw spoiloid)   Mr flair shines upteen things clean (raw spoiloid) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:08 am

I loved the Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michaels feud, thought it was brilliant, however I think they took it as far as they could, they got maximum impact out that programme, both worked brilliantly however I think it came to an end at the right time, before it began to get stale, while I think there is potential to go back at some stage with unfinished business I think only a world title at stake would keep it logical

There is another reason I believe the WWE bit the bullet with Flair and offered him a contract to appear at Mania, its been widely rumoured that TNA want Flair to feature in the MEM and his no appear/compete clause is up in March, so the WWE probably put a few extra months on that knowing that the angle will likely be over by that time
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
desert_dude1985
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

Country : Mr flair shines upteen things clean (raw spoiloid) Scotland-2

Location : UK Number of posts : 297 Favourite Wrestler : Christian, Morrison, Kaz, Taker, AJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Mr flair shines upteen things clean (raw spoiloid)   Mr flair shines upteen things clean (raw spoiloid) EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 9:24 pm

This is all very interesting. i havent seen this rourke film (the wrestler, any good?) so i cant judge, but its a really odd one for wrestlemania i think.......i mean last years with show and floyd was wierd enough.
plus ive heard back and forth rumours that rourke has pulled out to focus on his acting career.....is this all part of the work so that jericho can taunt rourke into fighting him?
Back to top Go down
king inferno
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
king inferno

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Mr flair shines upteen things clean (raw spoiloid)   Mr flair shines upteen things clean (raw spoiloid) EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:14 am

desert_dude1985 wrote:
This is all very interesting. i havent seen this rourke film (the wrestler, any good?) so i cant judge, but its a really odd one for wrestlemania i think.......i mean last years with show and floyd was wierd enough.
plus ive heard back and forth rumours that rourke has pulled out to focus on his acting career.....is this all part of the work so that jericho can taunt rourke into fighting him?

I have also read this on NODQ.com, does anyone know if there is any truth to it?
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Mr flair shines upteen things clean (raw spoiloid)   Mr flair shines upteen things clean (raw spoiloid) EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 6:12 pm

guessing this is all to get wwe on to other shows and cause hype before mania.

raw wants some fans next week doesnt it fookihell taker and flair on the show plus a massive orton/mcmahon story. should be the best viewing figures in a long time and maybe will have another big announcement about mania.

but the more hype the more people are tempted to watch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr flair shines upteen things clean (raw spoiloid)   Mr flair shines upteen things clean (raw spoiloid) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr flair shines upteen things clean (raw spoiloid)
Page 1 of 1