Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

TNA PPV Reportedly Draws Shockingly Low Number

Go down 
+2
boschbourne06
kvh12345
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kvh12345
Fandango
Fandango
kvh12345

Country : TNA PPV Reportedly Draws Shockingly Low Number Scotland-2

Location : Netherlands Number of posts : 621 Favourite Wrestler : The Rock

TNA PPV Reportedly Draws Shockingly Low Number Empty
PostSubject: TNA PPV Reportedly Draws Shockingly Low Number   TNA PPV Reportedly Draws Shockingly Low Number EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:17 am

The latest issue of the Pro Wrestling Torch is reporting that last month's TNA pay-per-view, Slammiversary, was only ordered by 7,000 people. While the number has not been confirmed, the Torch is reporting that there are reports floating around saying Slammiversary drew that particular number.

If the report is indeed true, the low-end fraction of TNA's viewership that purchased last month's pay-per-view would be 1 in 214 Impact viewers as the show typically draws over 1.5 million viewers on a weekly basis.

The show was headlined by Kurt Angle vs. Mick Foley vs. Jeff Jarrett vs. AJ Styles vs.Samoa Joe in a King of the Mountain match for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : TNA PPV Reportedly Draws Shockingly Low Number England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: TNA PPV Reportedly Draws Shockingly Low Number   TNA PPV Reportedly Draws Shockingly Low Number EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:27 am

TNA Slammiversary has been my favourite PPV this year i enjoyed it more than any other PPV this year inculding WWE which im finding hard to watch at the moment the only reason im still watching WWE is to see Jerichos partner. After that something big needs to happen like a HBK or taker return otherwise im just going to be watching iMPACT
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: TNA PPV Reportedly Draws Shockingly Low Number   TNA PPV Reportedly Draws Shockingly Low Number EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:06 am

taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: TNA PPV Reportedly Draws Shockingly Low Number   TNA PPV Reportedly Draws Shockingly Low Number EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:30 pm

Kinda surprising for Slammiversary considering it was a really good show, and even looked that way on paper. If you told me that was the buyrate for Sunday's PPV Victory Road, I could easily believe that cos it looked like shit, and although I've not watched all of it yet, it seems to be pretty shit too.
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Country : TNA PPV Reportedly Draws Shockingly Low Number Untitl11

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: TNA PPV Reportedly Draws Shockingly Low Number   TNA PPV Reportedly Draws Shockingly Low Number EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:54 pm

How much is a TNA PPV? 15 quid?

That equals out at 105000. That pays for Kurt Angle for what? 2 months. TNA seems to be in the shit now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Country : TNA PPV Reportedly Draws Shockingly Low Number England-1

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: TNA PPV Reportedly Draws Shockingly Low Number   TNA PPV Reportedly Draws Shockingly Low Number EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:07 am

Think ya might be forgetting all the advertising revenue, ticket sales and the like.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: TNA PPV Reportedly Draws Shockingly Low Number   TNA PPV Reportedly Draws Shockingly Low Number EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:55 am

what ticket sales, they gave most of their tickets away, if I wanted to go to a TNA PPV I Certainly wouldn't pay, I'd hang around the arena though the say of the event and wait for TNA to dish them out
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA PPV Reportedly Draws Shockingly Low Number   TNA PPV Reportedly Draws Shockingly Low Number Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA PPV Reportedly Draws Shockingly Low Number
Page 1 of 1