Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter

Go down 
+8
El_Nino
jlewallen
feяgie22
Reaper
kvh12345
boschbourne06
JacMan
the-gaffer
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter Empty
PostSubject: Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter   Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:24 pm

Anyone else reading it/ its hilarious, both guys having fun ripping each other a new one, good stuff, better than anything on RAW

Originally Posted by Jericho
you're gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz
u flat iron ur hair n im the gay one?

Quote:
hmmmm good call. Then again u use mounds of sculpting paste to assemble your purple fauxhawk as u admire yourself in the mirror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz
if u looked this good u would do the same.

Quote:
if I looked that good I would put a bag on my head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz
i cant do this back n forth my dad always taught my to respect the elderly.

Quote:
Did he teach u to say "do u want fries with that?"...might come in handy someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz
it did come in handy back in 1996 remember those days when u actually had hair. its cool though bald is the new black.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter   Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:28 pm

Originally Posted by Miz
listen clay jericho i mean chris aiken i mean y2gay ryan seacrest called n he wants his highlights back

Adam lambert called and he wants you back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Miz
i ate some bad food i have to go take a chris jericho

Quote:
as i sit here in the stalls of jericho i cant get this parasite out does anyone have a code breaker?

Quote:
code broken i broke the walls down.

@mikethemiz I just saw a movie that has nothing to do with your life. It's called The Wrestler.

Quote:
Just heard Miz's match tonight in Adelaide was cancelled due to lack of interest...

Quote:
I'm glad Miz thinks of me when he's taking a dumpski. I think of him when I'm banging his mum...
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter   Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:33 pm

Jericho is brilliant. At the moment i'd say Jericho is winning this argument. Some of the quotes Jericho makes are hilarious
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter   Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:35 pm

i just talked to my mom and she said not to worry it happens to alot of guys, you were nervous. Also y does she call u pinky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Jericho
I heard Miz had a barnburner of a match tonight...people ran out and burned their barns in protest.

Quote:
Miz: @IAmJericho just heard this band who r supposed to be the new jonas brothers the singer sounds like hannah montana. theyre called fozzy
about 1 hour ago from mobile web

Quote:
@mikethemiz 15000 fans in attendance tonight and not one of them will buy a Chick Magnet tshirt.

Quote:
@IAmJericho and im sure the fans in japan r excited about seeing u in ur banana hammock

Quote:
@mikethemiz wow the foxtail call center huh? What's next, a signing at piggly wigglys?

Quote:
@IAmJericho y did u want me to pick u up some tampons for u

Quote:
@mikethemiz that would be great and can u please pick me up some pepto as well...I just watched one of your matches.

Quote:
this tweetwar is so childish y dont u deal with ur midlife crisis with writin a new book entitled around the world in depends.

@mikethemiz maybe it can compete with your new novel Miz-My Life With A Frog Face

Quote:
@IAmJericho i heard u did so well on celebrity duets that they want u for another reality show. good luck on the biggest loser.
about 6 hours ago from mobile web

Quote:
@mikethemiz thanks man. Just found out that it's running head to head with your new reality show, So You Think Youve Got Talent...
about 5 hours ago from TwitterFon

Quote:
@IAmJericho i cant talk too much about my talent but if u really want to know ask ur mom. shes in love with it. she calls it big daddy
about 4 hours ago from mobile web
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter   Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:39 pm

Quote:
@mikethemiz you misheard her as she actually said "Craw Daddys!" in reference to the creatures residing on your frank and beans...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz
eww thats disgusting. speaking of disgusting did the valtrex work or do u have to go back to the doctors for something stronger

Quote:
no the valtrex worked just like u said it would. I never shouldve questioned your experience...u ARE awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz
r u still mad at that guy for giving u those sores.

Quote:
yeah all I did was say u were a good worker and he punched me in the face mulitiple times. My jaw, nose and ear are really sore.

Quote:
Japanese crowds are so awesome and respectful. They really appreciate what we do...

Quote:
I'm sure that will all change when they see their first live Miz match...

Quote:
43 years ago this month the Beatles were beaten, attacked, threatened, robbed and castigated during a tour of Manilla. I hope I don't suffer the same fate today.

Quote:
@IAmJericho wow 43 years ago huh. so u were graduating high school around then

Quote:
@IAmJericho just got off a 14 hour flight from australia heres to u gettin a cavity search in the philippines actually ud like that

Quote:
@mikethemiz Turns out we were detained at the airport cos Miz is wanted for molesting Philipino livestock. He is not welcome back here..

Quote:
@mikethemiz this just in..Australian police have issued a warrant for Miz on the charges of impersonating a wrestler. Hes not welcome back.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter   Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:43 pm

Quote:
Hanging by the pool at the hotel with dreamer and just went down the slide... Gonna do a triple lindy next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz
wow u n dreamer shirtless by the pool the girls must be lining up u should charge a whale watchin fee

Quote:
just got done with improv class its so much fun. just like whippin jerichos ass on twitter. im awesome

Quote:
speaking of whales...how's yer mum?

Quote:
improv class...cool. What time is wrestling class?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
@IAmJericho no wrestling classes needed i just watch ur matches n it shows me what not to do.

Quote:
@mikethemiz hmmm making wrestling jokes now? That's like Paulie shore making acting jokes to deniro...

Quote:
@IAmJericho wow uve got jokes. if u want a real good joke just look in ur pants peewee.

Quote:
@IAmJericho heres another joke...look in the mirror

Quote:
@IAmJericho n yes chris ur a deniro i wish someday u can teach me to pucker my lips n walk down the ramp with a stick up my a$$

Quote:
@mikethemiz how do u know so much about my penis? Creepy...

Quote:
@mikethemiz wow that joke is as original as your Cena angle that u ripped off from me...

Quote:
@mikethemiz that pucker and stick up my ass walk has made me more money than you'll make in 20 years of mediocre matches and amateur promos

Quote:
@mikethemiz watch and learn junior as the master takes you to school....

Quote:
@mikethemiz cheer up Miz, there's always the real world reunion circuit...
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter   Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:46 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz
@IAmJericho well bitch im f@#kin a playboy bunny tonight n thats actually the truth beotch. what r u doin?
about 3 hours ago from mobile web

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz
@IAmJericho boy i wish i lived in tampa maybe i could be doin nothin. because la isnt goin off right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz
@IAmJericho i will give u funny...hell if i had the writers writen my tweets id be killin u. actually already am. hey master go make anothe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz
@IAmJericho r million to sit at home with geek. im out havin peps hate me cause i am wwes most hated. y because i can ur not good enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz
@IAmJericho to be hated more than me. im awesome at everythin i do i made the real world, the challenges, everythin i ever done n peps hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz
@IAmJericho fact is that was truth not joke n u know it....master....master that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz
to parasites, jericholics or nerds dweebs dorks whatever u call urselves these days yes im out get off the computer n do sumthin be jealous
about 2 hours ago from mobile web

Miz went on a drunken rampage.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter   Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:53 pm

lool seen bits of this i think its funny how there always replying and when one doesn't the other will keep going till he replys
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter   Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:53 pm

Quote:
@mikethemiz tsk tsk Miz u should know it's not smart to drink and tweet...

Quote:
@mikethemiz this just in...Miz drinks 3 light beers, makes fool of self and prematurely ejaculates in his sequined shorts w playboy bunny

Quote:
@mikethemiz I just saw a movie that has nothing to do with your life. It's called The Wrestler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz
@IAmJericho ur right. A movie about a washed up has been wrestler tryin to regain the fame he once had sounds more like ur career.

Quote:
@mikethemiz once again dude that's like Hanson bragging about having a bigger career than U2...
about 1 hour ago from TwitterFon

Quote:
@mikethemiz I'm glad you recognized seth as I'm sure he had absolutely no idea who you were...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz
cant wait for entourage tonight. my hotel better have it.

Quote:
@mikethemiz you remind me of turtle...

Quote:
Finally falling into a deep sleep...just watched a Miz match.
about 3 hours ago from txt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz
@IAmJericho recycling jokes r we...get some sleep n dream of a day when ur hairs not fallin out n u dont have a big fat gut

Quote:
@mikethemiz the sad thing is my big fat gut is in better shape than your dumpy body. No wonder thr office won't let u win a match...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz
@IAmJericho also its nice i remind u of turtle because u remind me of lloyd

Quote:
@IAmJericho really...i won tonight. howd u do? must of sucked gettin ur 2 dollar tj maxx suit torn of then losing.

Quote:
@mikethemiz u won and 5 million people lost having to watch u wrestle.
about 3 hours ago from TwitterFon
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter   Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:56 pm

Quote:
Just a quick note to all if you followers. Don't think that u know me and that suddenly i'm a cool guy cos u read my tweets

Quote:
Remember u are just that... followers... and none of u are worthy enough to be fans of mine.

Quote:
@IAmJericho dont worry theyre not ur fans they r following u to find me. we laugh at u chris not with u.

Quote:
@mikethemiz nice finishing move Miz. U should call it the breakdown... That's the name I gave it when I invented and used it a few it's ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz
ur the best in the world at what u do n as of lately its gettin ur a$$ kicked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz
gifting suites r the coolest idea ever. getting free stuff just for showing up. cant beat it

Quote:
they're giving u free stuff in hopes you'll leave quickly..

Quote:
the Wwe has just announced they're releasing a best of Miz DVD. It's a three min long close up of his fedora..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz
n theres bonus footage of how to market n write an autobiography

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz
childrens books dont count

Quote:
that makes no sense since Ive written a new York times bestseller and u haven't even written a decent promo...

Quote:
I apologize dude I just found out that u wrote the Vagina Monologues... Much respec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz
yes the women asked me to because of my knowledge of females dont worry im sure they will ask u to write penis monologues
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter   Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:03 pm

Quote:
@mikethemiz I've already seen the penis monologes....I watched your promos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz
im glad ur studyin my promos maybe itll make urs entertainin rather than the same monotone im the most borin in the world today

Quote:
@mikethemiz ahhhh young grasshopper...so much to learn about the art of getting real heat...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz
Yes your heat has elevated to heidi and spencer status congrats. ur amazing.

Quote:
@mikethemiz u still workin for the Wwe? Haven't seen u for awhile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz
@IAmJericho congrats on winning the most oiled body award no matter how much u put on u still look fat

Quote:
wow i'm the same age as your dad? So he was ten when you were born. Pedophilia runs rampant in Cleveland in the early 80s.."
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter   Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:11 pm

Quote :
Quote:
that makes no sense since Ive written a new York times bestseller and u haven't even written a decent promo...

Quote :
Quote:
@mikethemiz the sad thing is my big fat gut is in better shape than your dumpy body. No wonder thr office won't let u win a match...
taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
kvh12345
Fandango
Fandango
kvh12345

Location : Netherlands Number of posts : 621 Favourite Wrestler : The Rock

PostSubject: Re: Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter   Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:34 am

its to bad they are not on the same show it could be a great feud or maybe the mizz will be his parter at NOC
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter   Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:53 am

hope not, they are just two friends having a laugh with each other, this is a real chance for something big to happen in SmackDown, The Miz would be a waste in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter   Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:48 pm

taking th piss out o Jericho is hillarious.
Quote:
@mikethemiz this just in...Miz drinks 3 light beers, makes fool of self and prematurely ejaculates in his sequined shorts w playboy bunny
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter   Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:52 pm

Quote:
I'm not gonna say who my partner is going to be tomorrow....but he is EVIL...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz
U shouldn't call your life partner Perez Hilton Evil. It's about time you came out.

Quote:
that could be your worst one yet....time to surrender dick magnet....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perez Hilton
@Miz Why won't you call me back after that one drunken night last month when you ended up naked in my bed and... well, you know. :-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz
watch ur tone or i will send miss california to kick ur a$$ oh wait will i am peps already did that

Quote:
i apologize to perez hilton for Miz ending up drunk and naked with him. I've heard miz does that with guys all the time...
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter   Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:52 pm

Originally Posted by Miz
dude saw ur match n u should invest in a bro or is it manzeer? either way itll help with ur moobs.

Quote:
yeah I need a new look...can I borrow your swank shorts ?
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter   Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:36 am

Dick Magnet taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
jlewallen
Developmental Contract
Developmental Contract
jlewallen

Location : alabama Number of posts : 325 Favourite Wrestler : randy orton, christan, jeff hardy

PostSubject: Re: Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter   Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:17 am

lmao this is classic lol!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter   Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:33 am

Fair play to Miz for hanging in their but Jericho is ripping him a new one for the whole world to see taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
El_Nino
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
El_Nino

Location : Parts Unknown Number of posts : 269 Favourite Wrestler : Top 5:

1.Undertaker
2.Kane
3.HBK
4.HHH
5.Y2J

PostSubject: Re: Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter   Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:08 pm

Miz should of given up ages ago taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
Keeno125
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
Keeno125

Location : Scotland Number of posts : 287 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Cm Punk
Christian
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter   Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:15 pm

Haha. This is quality.
Are they actually completely serious about this?
Or are they slightly taking the piss?
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

PostSubject: Re: Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter   Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:16 pm

i think they are taking the piss keeno. But not 100 % sure
Back to top Go down
Keeno125
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
Keeno125

Location : Scotland Number of posts : 287 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Cm Punk
Christian
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter   Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:18 pm

Yeah, it seems that they are taking the piss.

But it's still absolutely quality. Dick Magnet. Lol.
Jericho is indeed ripping him a new one. Even Perez got in on the act.
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter   Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:19 pm

Yeah Jericho owns Miz at just about everything lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter   Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter Empty

Back to top Go down

Jericho/Miz feud on Twitter
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next