Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

This week raw 13/07/09

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kvh12345
Fandango
Fandango
kvh12345

Location : Netherlands Number of posts : 621 Favourite Wrestler : The Rock

This week raw 13/07/09 Empty
PostSubject: This week raw 13/07/09   This week raw 13/07/09 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:54 am

Just watched some parts from Raw

Raw wasn't that bad this week i think seth green did a good job and was kinda unexpected when he joined the match and broke the count for the rest i think boht 6 man/women tag team matches where good

About chris jericho's parter maybe dolp ziggler or rey mysterio

About carlito and primo feud i think its kinda stupid they got a good tag team and then they destroy just like the hardy's and the greatest tag team of all time when 1 got traded away

Jack swagger vs mvp was a nice match and i think this can go to a good way i guess after this the winner will go on and join the heavywhights like john morrison on SD

And then big show vs even bourne i guess it absolute clear that this is gonna be a triple threat for the us championship or maybe big show will destroy someone before NOC PPV

O yeah you can already see wo will be next week host once again i say OMG
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: This week raw 13/07/09   This week raw 13/07/09 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:02 pm

Didn't like RAW at all again, didn't think it made much sense nor did I think it flowed very well either.

why was Jericho put in a singles match? he is allowed to be on RAW because he is a tag champion but only allowed to compete under tag title rules

The MVP/Swagger feud could be good, it was the most enjoyable match however I've not got faith in the creative to put both these guys over, also, they made a big deal about MVP losing because he injured his left shoulder on the ring post, you can cleary see it was his rght shoulder that took the bump

Big Show is going against the wrong kind of guys, Evan Bourne can sell him like the legit monster he is but it dos nothing for one of the more entertaining guys on the roster

I'm sick to death of Triple H and Randy Orton
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: This week raw 13/07/09   This week raw 13/07/09 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:05 pm

Haven't watched last night's RAW but I would like to give my thoughts on the Primo vs Carlito feud. I also thought they made a good tag team but they were a little bland. If Edge did not get injured and WWE did not have any plans for the Colons to challenge Rated Y2J for the tag team titles anytime soon, then who else was there to feud with?

Even if you ignore the ruling that only the tag champs can perform on every show, then what other teams are left (apart from Rated Y2J and Priceless), Jesse and Festus are no more, I presume Hass and Benjamin are the same, Hornswoggle and Goldust are faces so they wouldn't be put up against the top babyface tag team, I don't know what happened to Brian Kendrick's "perfect partner" story and I can't think of any other form of tag team off the top of my head.

At least with a Primo vs Carlito feud, Primo can more support behind his singles career (I think he will take Mysterio's role as the ultimate underdog once Rey retires or leaves) and Carlito can begin the road to becoming as good as he was at the start of 2006, if not better.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: This week raw 13/07/09   This week raw 13/07/09 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:46 pm

I actually enjoyed the show, just finished watching it.

Seth Green did well, I thought. It was clearly a huge plug for his TV show, but he acted like he was fan of WWE (no idea if he is or not), and I loved seeing Trips jobbed out to Dakota Fanning (watch the show to get that joke!).

i thought it worked well that the show was kind of booked like a male fan would - 6 Diva swimsuit tag match, he helped the faces, stuck himself in the main event, and the fact he's such a shortarse makes orton and co look even more huge than they are. And the bit when he tagged in, I'm convinced he smacked Cody Rhodes for real...

Bits I wasn't so keen on: Primo and Carlito - just seems a bit of waste of a promising team. Just when WWE seem like they might be taking the tag division seriously again, they split the 2 best teams in miz n' Morrison and the Colons, whilst leaving Cryme Tyme intact. I didn't get Jericho appearing either, but I'm assuming the story is that he wasn't supposed to have a match, then had an impromptu one when Henry interrupted the prommo, so I'm willing to gloss over that. Bourne vs Big Show was just a waste, and it's clear WWE has no ideas for Show at the moment. Personally, as he seems to flit between face and heel, I'd prefer him as a face against Orton, to give us all a break from more Orton & Trips.

i think my favourite moment though was when they announced Raw next week from North Carolina, the crowd goes 'WOOOOOOO' expecting Flair as GM, and boy, were they wrong.

I'm looking forward to next week, and that's something I haven't said about Raw for a while now.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: This week raw 13/07/09   This week raw 13/07/09 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:51 pm

thought it was a more kid type edition of raw tbh, wasnt great, but it wasnt as bad as it has been before.

Wasnt miz supposed to be looking for a new tag partner? have they dropped that? if not it looked kind of like carlito will be working with the miz maybe? can always have the colons feud for a bit then join back together again as they are brothers, carlito may realise he is better with primo etc etc.

mah it was inferior to smackdown and tna again, dont have high hopes for next weeks guest hosts either. I want a celeb that will try to proper show off and act in the heel mould. non of this look we have a person lets lick there arse for the entire show stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This week raw 13/07/09   This week raw 13/07/09 Empty

Back to top Go down

This week raw 13/07/09
Page 1 of 1