Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

tna this week

Go down 
+2
Worthy
Sexton Hardcastle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

tna this week Empty
PostSubject: tna this week   tna this week EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 12:57 am

worst wrestling show i've ever witnessed. It was like they forgot they had to film an episode so just shoved any shite on quick. The crowd during the knockouts crap went dead silent and I don't blame them for once. EY was funnyish and taz not knowing what to make of the crap fest was quite funny everything else is just shite. And when is sting just going to suck jeff's dick on live tv. Was bad enough having him support hardy so biasly for the ppv but he actually said he loves jeff hardy this week in their shite opening of the show. Who is writing this crap. Why is maddison rayne koVP? Nothing makes sense any more
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

tna this week Empty
PostSubject: Re: tna this week   tna this week EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:52 am

I agree with you Sexton as TNA is a mess these days and the only redeeming feature is the 'WCW lethal lottery tag team' rip off, as that tag tournament with random pairings is atcually exciting.

This for me was the best part:

Tenay: ODB is a diffrent kind of woman.
Taz: What are you trying to say Mike, she's not feminim? taking th piss out o

BTW Madison claimed at the start that Karen passed the Knockouts V.I.P job to her... make of that what you will.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

tna this week Empty
PostSubject: Re: tna this week   tna this week EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 12:32 pm

can anyone just hire anyone. It didn't make sense why sting didn't just fire karen anyway without a stipulation. Sting is now more candy coated than cena when he talks about jeff. Why can't jeff just have a situation where he earns his shot and overcomes the odds. Feels like sting may aswell just give him the belt. Never known a face GM to be so crooked
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

tna this week Empty
PostSubject: Re: tna this week   tna this week EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:37 pm

I think i watched this 2 hour episode in around 15mins.
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

Location : Barnsley Number of posts : 2244 Favourite Wrestler : Big Daddy Smile

tna this week Empty
PostSubject: Re: tna this week   tna this week EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:03 pm

That's TNA for ya, the land where logic is lost... I watched Sunday and I can't remember much of it. Just forgettable bull shit. The tag team tourney makes no sense when they have enough teams for a propper one, it's a Russo angle, can betcha, all that conflict, he'd shoot his load at all the possible swerves...

So Double J is gone doing the India promo and Karen's legit injured, that actually works for me... Karen sucks as VP, the lone consistency in the KO division, remember when the KOs had some of the best rated segments on Impact? I guess they got their wish though, with the KOs being on par with the WWE product.

This with Hardy too, I don't give a shit about if he's reformed or not, I mean I wish the dude all the best, but that's his biz, and to be honest I'd rather just see an old fashion wrestling feud, based on a charasmatic babyface spilling hot coffee on a big (red) monster culminating in a last man standing match at a December PPV... Now THATS ratings right there... Wait a minute... scratch

Not really a Hardy fan... drunken
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

tna this week Empty
PostSubject: Re: tna this week   tna this week EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:15 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
can anyone just hire anyone. It didn't make sense why sting didn't just fire karen anyway without a stipulation. Sting is now more candy coated than cena when he talks about jeff. Why can't jeff just have a situation where he earns his shot and overcomes the odds. Feels like sting may aswell just give him the belt. Never known a face GM to be so crooked

He did at the last PPV in his match against Jarret as the stipulation was, he wins and he gets a title shot, he loses and he goes.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

tna this week Empty
PostSubject: Re: tna this week   tna this week EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:20 pm

Ive given up on TNA hav'nt watched it for since Roode won the title.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

tna this week Empty
PostSubject: Re: tna this week   tna this week EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:35 pm

I watched the last PPV but I'm the same as Fergie. If it's on I'll watch it but I've stopped going out of my way for it
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

tna this week Empty
PostSubject: Re: tna this week   tna this week EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:50 pm

Worthy wrote:
Sexton Hardcastle wrote:

He did at the last PPV in his match against Jarret as the stipulation was, he wins and he gets a title shot, he loses and he goes.

He didn't earn it though, sting put everything on a platter for him

and why is beating old man jarrett worthy of facing the champion? was jarrett anywhere near the title picture? no!

I honestly hope something changes soon because super face GM makes every show pointless as you know the face will always win or get another chance instantly.

undefeated streak guy shoved into pointless tag division makes his run seem pointless, they may aswell stop saying he's "undefeated" now.

I let it go when sting shat his guts out over roode touching Dixie when last year sting had her by the neck. If wwe is getting good next year I may be switching back
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

tna this week Empty
PostSubject: Re: tna this week   tna this week EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:51 pm

and where the fuck is anderson Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tna this week Empty