Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

The Million Dollar Man

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

The Million Dollar Man Empty
PostSubject: The Million Dollar Man   The Million Dollar Man EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:19 pm

Just thought this would be interesting to see how everyone sees The million dollar man working tonight i've had a couple of ideas well two the first is he works heel and helps Legacy out by giving them the night off,putting a no DQ stipulation on the Triple H Vs John Cena where Legacy can come down and interfere and my second was he works face and helps Ted jr see Legacy is bad for him and he'll never hold his own title in Legacy so Ted turns face and faces off against Randy Orton which he loses thanks to Jack Swagger interfering and announced the new member of Legacy and Cody against a big guy either Big Show or Mark Henry and i just thought for him working face he could do that angle above only he makes Ted jr see the light by giving him the million dollar championship which Ted jr no's what it means to his farther and no's the respect and love his farther has for him that makes him leave Legacy.

How do you see him working tonight then ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: The Million Dollar Man   The Million Dollar Man EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:26 pm

I like your face turn idea but it's a little too cheesy for me and I don't think the Million Dollar Championship should return unless it is used for one Ted Jnr promo only. I'm not too keen on the idea of Big Ted helping Legacy either and Legacy interfering in yet another match but I think it will happen. Would prefer Ted Snr not to interact with Legacy at all but I know that's not realistic.

Does anyone know how long this special guest host thing is going to continue for?
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: The Million Dollar Man   The Million Dollar Man EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:20 pm

Id rather have orton not thank teddy for his fathers help which will therfore push his face turn along.

dont think MDM will be face AT ALL, he is totally heel.

He will help orton but orton wont be greatfull , thats what i think could happen anyway.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: The Million Dollar Man   The Million Dollar Man EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:38 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:

Yeah have to agree with you he's a much better Heel than Face
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: The Million Dollar Man   The Million Dollar Man EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:50 pm

boschbourne06 wrote:
Sexton Hardcastle wrote:

Yeah have to agree with you he's a much better Heel than Face

He is a better heel, but I get a feeling he'll be cheered to start with as all fans seemto pop for any returning legends (and let's face it, Ted Sr. is a legend and should be in the HoF...).

personally, I'd prefer it if Dibiase gave his son a World Title match against Orton, which Orton just about wins, and makes him think Ted could be his equal in-ring, and starts to hold him down. I think a slow face turn is what Ted needs, and Orton trying to distract him with other things to avoid the eventual match.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The Million Dollar Man   The Million Dollar Man EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:53 pm

kind of like that too grec, deffinatly a slow burning face turn, just from last week i got the feeling somthing like ted making his dad help legacy, but orton not really showing any thanks could piss him off a little more.

Im sure he mentioned it last week, saying "well we will be fine, my dadi s here next week" and orton just blasted "that wont help me now will it"
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: The Million Dollar Man   The Million Dollar Man EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:56 pm

My idea would be a good way to test the water for a face turn too, there's no point turning him to go against Orton if the crowd doesn't take to him at all. It'd also give him a chance to wrestle as a solo guy, I honestly can't remember the last time I saw him wrestle on his own...
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The Million Dollar Man   The Million Dollar Man EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:04 pm

when is marine 2 going to be out?

think this will determine what happens tonight actually, gaffer mentioned how he most likely has to be a face, but ow rapid i guess depends on when its out.

somthing massivley epic tonight for example if its soon lol
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: The Million Dollar Man   The Million Dollar Man EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:41 pm

I think Marine 2 is out in December Sexton
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The Million Dollar Man   The Million Dollar Man EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:05 pm

slow burner it is then

keep planting the seeds and hope he doesnt get injured
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Million Dollar Man   The Million Dollar Man Empty

Back to top Go down

The Million Dollar Man
Page 1 of 1