Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Million Dollar Boy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Latifah
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania
King Latifah

Location : Dublin Number of posts : 17 Favourite Wrestler : Kirk Angel is probably my all time favorite! But others I like include Edge, Jeff Hardy, Chris Jericho, Rock (as a heel only), Chris Benoit, Paul London, Lance Storm & Christian!

Million Dollar Boy Empty
PostSubject: Million Dollar Boy   Million Dollar Boy EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:32 pm

As we all know Ted Di Biase Jr. is currently in possession of the Million Dollar Belt which his father paraded around in the 80's and 90's.

Ted Sr. had Virgil by his side to act as protection. Will Ted Jr go down this route too? If he does who do you think would fit the Virgil mold?

I'd like to see Shad become the new Virgil. He's big, strong and has actually done some bodyguard work for some celebrities. His recent split from JTG seemed odd as they weren't a high profile tag team but maybe creative had this planned all along?

I've heard a few people suggest Ezekiel Jackson for the protection due to his massive size and since he was the last ever ECW champion he's expected to be pushed onto bigger things.Unfortunately Jackson is out injured and rumored to be out for about 6 months.

Another candidate I think would work is Vladimir Kozlov. Again he's a big guy but hasn't got much wrestling ability. That shouldn't be too much of a problem though as he won't be doing too much wrestling, just intimidating opponents and probably interfering the odd time. Ted could say he hired him on the cheap as Americans would want a higher salary and Russian people would work for less money. Just like in real life.

So what do you think would be the best scenario for the Million Dollar Boy?
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Million Dollar Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Million Dollar Boy   Million Dollar Boy EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:04 pm

Have to agree with Shad if thats the storyline they are going with
Back to top Go down
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Location : Preston Number of posts : 1392 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
Cactus Jack (You can keep Mankind and Dude Love thanks)
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

Million Dollar Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Million Dollar Boy   Million Dollar Boy EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:06 pm

I really hope they don't run with the Million Daollar Man v.2! If they're going to do that get Cody Rhodes to pile on a couple of hundred pounds and have him as the second coming of the American Dream. Lets shove a cowboy hat on Orton and a cast on his arm and have him become Cowboy Randy Orton as well
Back to top Go down

Million Dollar Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Million Dollar Boy   Million Dollar Boy EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:08 pm

agree with shroom about 3rd generation wrestlers needing a identidy of there own however i think ted will be ok as long as they dont turn him into his father number 2.his rich kid persona is ok for me
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Million Dollar Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Million Dollar Boy   Million Dollar Boy EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:51 pm

Quote :

Vladimir Kozlov. Again he's a big guy but hasn't got much wrestling ability

I think you'll find he does have good wrestling ability, its just The E are fanny's.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Location : Preston Number of posts : 1392 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
Cactus Jack (You can keep Mankind and Dude Love thanks)
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

Million Dollar Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Million Dollar Boy   Million Dollar Boy EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:56 pm

I'm hoping Kozlov get's a bit of a push after the draft. I don't think we've seen the best of what he has to offer yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Million Dollar Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Million Dollar Boy   Million Dollar Boy Empty

Back to top Go down

Million Dollar Boy
Page 1 of 1