Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

RAW star injured!

Go down 
+3
Reaper
Junior
the-gaffer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

RAW star injured! Empty
PostSubject: RAW star injured!   RAW star injured! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:21 pm

Quote :
During last night's WWE Superstars tapings, Matt Hardy suffered a torn abdominal muscle in his match with Kofi Kingston and MVP. Hardy is scheduled for surgery later this week, and there is no word on how long he will be out.

Credit: Wrestlingobserver.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

RAW star injured! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW star injured!   RAW star injured! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:22 pm

and he went down down down the pecking order to his wwe release.
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

RAW star injured! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW star injured!   RAW star injured! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:52 pm

Matt Hardy looked to be getting a major push when he turned heel and moving to Raw seemed to kill it and this injury won't help.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Doomhammer
Developmental Contract
Developmental Contract
Doomhammer

Number of posts : 329

RAW star injured! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW star injured!   RAW star injured! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:02 am

Reaper wrote:
and this injury won't help.

Oh?

It's too bad, i liked his new gimmick, far better than his one before this. An abdominal tear has a rehab time of 3 to 6 weeks, provided he didn't rupture anything. He might make it back before NoC, and should definitely be back before summerslam.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

RAW star injured! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW star injured!   RAW star injured! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:03 am

I'd prefer they just let him have a good rest and rest up that arm too, the fact he has been wrestling with that arm has left him vulnrable and probably contributed to this injury

Hopefully when he returns he comes back with new music and a better haircut
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Developmental Contract
Developmental Contract
Doomhammer

Number of posts : 329

RAW star injured! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW star injured!   RAW star injured! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:05 am

that arm's really injured? I thought that was just part of his gimmick. Shows how much attention i've been paying.

But yeah, having him rest up, and then coming back with a legit feud would obviously be best for him. I like his haircut personally, makes me dislike his character as a whole more.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

RAW star injured! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW star injured!   RAW star injured! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:09 am

Yeah he legitimately broke his arm at Backlash, it would have been healed by now if he had rested up, he has himself stated he has made it worse by keep wrestling, just shows the plans the WWE had for him since they wanted him to remain on TV, just felt he could have been used better than just being in the ring, I think a hair cut defines you though, and it doesn't make him look serious enough which is exactly what his character is trying to sell
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

RAW star injured! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW star injured!   RAW star injured! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:12 am

Kay Fabe wrote:

Hopefully when he returns he comes back with new music and a better haircut

and a personality Laughing

WWE will give him 6 months of rest and when he's ready to return they'll release the tossrag.
Back to top Go down
madmax
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
madmax

Number of posts : 122

RAW star injured! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW star injured!   RAW star injured! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:12 am

i dont mind matt and think a month or so rehab could help him come back with fresh momentum and really try to establiah himself as high mid carder. I defo think he needs different music if hes playin a heel . I also think if he could train hard while off and get him self a better physique he would be taken alot more serious.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

RAW star injured! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW star injured!   RAW star injured! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:19 am

He needed two things when he moved to RAW, He needed to stay healthy and he needed Shawn Michaels to have a feud with him and really put him over, Michaels didn't come back after Mania and he broke his hand so I'm nto surprised he isn't too hot the now, before the draft though he was really entertaining
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

RAW star injured! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW star injured!   RAW star injured! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:25 am

i actually thought it would be Randy Orton the way he was holding his collar bone but shame for matt i've started to enjoy matt now he's broke away from jeff and is a heel i think he's far more entertaining as a heel
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Sponsored content

RAW star injured! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW star injured!   RAW star injured! Empty

Back to top Go down

RAW star injured!
Page 1 of 1