Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Shawn Michaels

Go down 
+5
Reaper
MaFish
InvincibleIleak
Rocky2
thedmd
9 posters
AuthorMessage
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

Shawn Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Shawn Michaels   Shawn Michaels EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:14 pm

I know he isn't wrestling right now but I started doing a lil research on him, he hasn't held the Wold Heavy Weight title since 02 and the WWE Title since 97. I find this kinda strange. He does something like the Montreal Screw Job for Vince and then, sure he gets all these big matches at Wrestlemania but not title matches. whats up with that.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels   Shawn Michaels EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:25 pm

Doesn't want the heavy workload that a champion has. Being champion means he would have to work all the house shows and he is not too keen on that. I could see him holding the title for a few weeks before the end of his career but it would only happen once.
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels   Shawn Michaels EmptySun May 31, 2009 3:01 pm

He wants to put over the younger talent, at this point in his career he doesn't need a world title to get himself over, no matter how much we want him to.

I'm actually glad he does this, not only does he put over talent better than anyone else, it means we are all wanting it to happen. I just wish Triple H would be in the same position.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

Location : Barnsley Number of posts : 2244 Favourite Wrestler : Big Daddy Smile

Shawn Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels   Shawn Michaels EmptySun May 31, 2009 3:45 pm

Rocky wrote:
Doesn't want the heavy workload that a champion has. Being champion means he would have to work all the house shows and he is not too keen on that. I could see him holding the title for a few weeks before the end of his career but it would only happen once.

Undertaker is on the same schedule (no house show's etc) yet he has been champion a few time's over the past few year's.

I can see why Shawn doesn't really want a title, but I think it could really help the Raw brand having an HBK/ Orton story for the title, I mean that's all that was missing from the Jericho program last year.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels   Shawn Michaels EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:05 pm

MaFish wrote:
Rocky wrote:

Undertaker is on the same schedule (no house show's etc) yet he has been champion a few time's over the past few year's.

I can see why Shawn doesn't really want a title, but I think it could really help the Raw brand having an HBK/ Orton story for the title, I mean that's all that was missing from the Jericho program last year.

Yes, but how long did Taker hold the belt during those reigns. I think the longest was 2-3 months in 2008 from WrestleMania to a SmackDown TV show in May. I think Shawn will have one of these short reigns before the end of this year, maybe answering an open challenge from Orton at Summerslam which is for the title? Vickie then strips Michaels of the title the next night on RAW for some reason leading to HBK winning a tournament for the vacant championship (with the help of HHH) leading to the formation of DX. HHH then turns on HBK around Armageddoen leading to HBK's possible final match against Hunter at Mania 26.

As for HBK vs Orton while I enjoyed it, I don't want to see it again for a while yet.
Back to top Go down
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

Shawn Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels   Shawn Michaels EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:10 pm

wow you seem to got this one all figured out. I like that idea, maybe tie in the king of the ring tournament too. KING SHAWN
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

Shawn Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels   Shawn Michaels EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:06 pm

I would like to see Shawn have one more title run i can see him having his last match at Wrestlemania 26 or 27 as for The Undertaker most likely Survivor Series 2010.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels   Shawn Michaels EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:43 pm

Hbk deserves a world title run.

The Undertaker and Him deserve to hold world/wwe after their mania performance.

It actuallly sickens me the lack of title matches these 2 get. Especially HBK
Back to top Go down
Dr. Oznog
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
Dr. Oznog

Location : Deepest, Darkest Africa Number of posts : 119 Favourite Wrestler : Ric Flair, Steve Austin, Chris Benoit, Mick Foley, Stan Hansen, Vader, Dr. Death, Terry Gordy, Raven, Dean Malenko, Mr. Perfect, Ricky Steamboat, Ted DiBiase, Randy Savage

Shawn Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels   Shawn Michaels EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:47 pm

Rocky wrote:

Yes, but how long did Taker hold the belt during those reigns. I think the longest was 2-3 months in 2008 from WrestleMania to a SmackDown TV show in May. I think Shawn will have one of these short reigns before the end of this year, maybe answering an open challenge from Orton at Summerslam which is for the title? Vickie then strips Michaels of the title the next night on RAW for some reason leading to HBK winning a tournament for the vacant championship (with the help of HHH) leading to the formation of DX. HHH then turns on HBK around Armageddoen leading to HBK's possible final match against Hunter at Mania 26.

As for HBK vs Orton while I enjoyed it, I don't want to see it again for a while yet.

Is there a match HHH/HBK haven't done yet? Let's face it, nothing they do will be better than their original match at Summerslam, best to leave that feud alone I think. Now as for who his final opponent should be...HBK owes Flair a J-O-B! taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Shawn Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels   Shawn Michaels EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:02 am

Rocky wrote:
MaFish wrote:
Rocky wrote:

Dont agree with one bit of that at all, as for Shawn/Orton, give me it please, 100 times more entertaining than anything else Orton will be in, and since he is going to be champ for a while then we may as well have great matches with it
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

Shawn Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels   Shawn Michaels EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:40 pm

Whenever Taker's held the belt recently, he's been working a full schedule - I've seen him on houseshows in Cardiff performing. Vince made him agree to the full-tie schedule before putting the strap on him.

And I'd love to see Shawn vs Orton again, their last feud was pretty disappointing and booked to make Orton look a bit of a chump (wasn't one of their matches booked that if Shawn used sweet chin music, he'd be DQ-ed?). And it'd keep Cena, Batista and Trips all away from the title for a while.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

Shawn Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels   Shawn Michaels EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:51 pm

An Orton-HBK rivelry would bring something new tyo raw which it desperatley needs.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Sponsored content

Shawn Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels   Shawn Michaels Empty

Back to top Go down

Shawn Michaels
Page 1 of 1