Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Taker vs Shawn Michaels

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnReid1
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

Number of posts : 202

Taker vs Shawn Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Taker vs Shawn Michaels   Taker vs Shawn Michaels EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:37 am

WOW. That had to be the best match of Wrestlemania if not the year and if not the past few years. I've never had so many goosebumps and been on the edge of my seat as long. The crowd were really into it too. Have you ever heard such a mixed reaction but also wanting either to win and when the Crowd starting chanting THIS IS AWESOME. What more is there to say.

My Favourite match for a long time. Well done to Taker and Michaels and well Done WWE for putting these guys together for this extraodinary match.

Just a quick note as well the whole event was great from start to finish, except the JBL match.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Taker vs Shawn Michaels   Taker vs Shawn Michaels EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:09 am

it was a really good match it done everything what people wanted from this match and be brillent loved every second of the match

i think everyone wanted this match for a long time because they new how good it would be and were right

yes Wrestlemania was brillent but no trish Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Taker vs Shawn Michaels   Taker vs Shawn Michaels EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:33 am

I thought the match lived up to the hype and a little bit more, the build up was awesome, the really sold the fact that Michaels could win and had turned the tables by Psyching out The Undertaker for once, although all the way through it I was sure Taker would win at certain points you just thought "maybe" and that in itself proves how great a story teller both are in the ring, they are two all time greats and it was a match 11 years in the making, it was absolutely epic
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Taker vs Shawn Michaels   Taker vs Shawn Michaels EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:05 pm

While I think is was definately match of the night and would be considered a great match on any night, I've heard some people call it the greatest match of all time or with less hype, match of the decade or match of the year. I don't think anyone can make that claim just yet.

We will have to wait until the end of the year or the end of the decade until we find out if this match really was that great. I'm just worried that some people are over-hyping this match because it was the only great match in a bunch of good matches, if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Taker vs Shawn Michaels   Taker vs Shawn Michaels EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:15 pm

I'm gonna have to watch this by the way everyone's rattling on about it.

Surely wasn't as good as Badd Blood 97 or the Rumble in 98 was it?
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Taker vs Shawn Michaels   Taker vs Shawn Michaels EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:58 pm

the-gaffer wrote:
I thought the match lived up to the hype and a little bit more

thats what i was trying to explain lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Taker vs Shawn Michaels   Taker vs Shawn Michaels EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:00 pm

Rocky wrote:
We will have to wait until the end of the year or the end of the decade until we find out if this match really was that great. I'm just worried that some people are over-hyping this match because it was the only great match in a bunch of good matches, if you know what I mean.

Your right in theory, we would need to wait to the end of the year/decade to see if and what gets voted the best however too pull off a 5 star match on the biggest stage of all is something that will very rarely be replicated
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Taker vs Shawn Michaels   Taker vs Shawn Michaels EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:02 pm

Discopants wrote:
I'm gonna have to watch this by the way everyone's rattling on about it.

Surely wasn't as good as Badd Blood 97 or the Rumble in 98 was it?

I would say it was better than both to be honest, I loved Badd Blood however there was the added attraction of the HiaC match and the Rumble match had far to many run ins, this was just about the two of them telling a story that no one wanted to end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taker vs Shawn Michaels   Taker vs Shawn Michaels Empty

Back to top Go down

Taker vs Shawn Michaels
Page 1 of 1