Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Grand theft auto

Go down 
+4
Sexton Hardcastle
SteRDLK
boschbourne06
C4lum
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Number of posts : 2037

Grand theft auto Empty
PostSubject: Grand theft auto   Grand theft auto EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:27 pm

just been looking at rumors on the internet about GTA V

they all say it will be released towards the end of 2010

anyway, gotta love GTA, just a bit bored, what do you wanna see in the next one? feature wise etc

More Cars
Push bikes/ BMX and Skateboards
Be able to fly planes aswell as copters
swim underwater
be able to enter more buildings
more variation of clothing
be able to change your facial appearance (facial hair, hair style)
be able to go to the gym
be able to buy buisness/flats/houses/mansions and sell 'em
be able to buy shit on your laptop (cars, guns etc)
more online games, deathmatches get boring
be able to burn down buildings
when you fire rocket launchers, the ability to blow a building to pieces and see construction work taking place shortly after - would be insane

most of all

instead of spreading the game out on three islands in one city have 3 citys which are a long fly away

i think it'd be pretty damn awsome if we had liberty city, san andreas and vice city, or even have 2 different cities in 2 different countries

could do shit like smuggling drugs to earn some dollar

Id ideally like the character to be a sicillian and the game to be based in 2 countries

Liberty City, San Andreas and Vice City and have the added ability of flying to sicilly (or a GTA rip off of sicilly)

Have a mafiosa based storyline Very Happy

--------

i havnt read through this so it may not make sense at times pig
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Grand theft auto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand theft auto   Grand theft auto EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:42 pm

Grand Theft Auto Somalia lol

it was suppose to be out december 09 new that wouldn't be true any different cars,more clothes,change appearance,change body type,animals mainly Dogs so when you jump in back gardens they could chase you thought that would be good plus a feature i've always wanted in GTA is once you've done the story with the main guy you get to do the story again with the bad guys so you have 2 different storys so you see the storyline from 2 sides
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
SteRDLK
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
SteRDLK

Location : Salford Number of posts : 110 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
Chris Jericho
Edge
CM Punk
William Regal

Grand theft auto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand theft auto   Grand theft auto EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:14 pm

The idea out of all that that I like the most is the Vice City - Liberty City - San Andreas idea, although it would severly limit areas of the game for all the space it would take up on the disc.

Also, the smuggling drugs idea is good (good way to get extra cash), as well as the burning buildings down idea.

I heard the next game might be set in London though, is there any truth in that
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Grand theft auto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand theft auto   Grand theft auto EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:48 pm

SteRDLK wrote:
The idea out of all that that I like the most is the Vice City - Liberty City - San Andreas idea, although it would severly limit areas of the game for all the space it would take up on the disc.

Also, the smuggling drugs idea is good (good way to get extra cash), as well as the burning buildings down idea.

I heard the next game might be set in London though, is there any truth in that

I remember reading the shortlist of citys they're thinking of bacing on and Venice was number 1 according to that site, along with tokoyo, london and somewhere in china
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

Grand theft auto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand theft auto   Grand theft auto EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:56 pm

being able to take commercial flights in a simple cutscene would be class.

obviously people would instantly see if they can smuggle a gun on a plane and get caught first time to learn lessons.

setting up more of a gang would be good, as its next gen, not like wer they just follow you for a bit, like being able to choose who to befreind, so storylines become alot more mixed, having like a place where your crew hangs out so you can go there to do extra non story based missions for cash weapons etc.

I would love it if the story becomes even more advanced where decision matter alot more.

if you could commit more crimes too, like break ins out of story.

if you can learn skills more and have a more stat based thing but not too number crunchy lol. Like lock picking skills and stuff maybe.

would also be alot better if you cant just instantly have like 12 weopons, shud be a limit on how many weapons you can carry and if you have a bazooka it should only be for specific missions therfore it will always be out, not just from inside your pocket. i.e you get them out of your store, back of van etc use them then dump them after that part of mission is over.
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Grand theft auto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand theft auto   Grand theft auto EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:03 pm

Sounds pretty good sexton, another couple of goodens could be

Proper big boats

and when you kill a main guy you gotta dispose the body, take it out to the woods and bury it, or burn it, chuck it out your copter 5 miles into sea, stuff like that.

Bosch the animal thing would be cool, could have bears n shit in a woodland area.

Oh, and you know how a minute in that game counts as a hour, maybe when arrested you have to spend a full "day" in jail and you can choose to brake out, become on the most wanted list and shit lol
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Grand theft auto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand theft auto   Grand theft auto EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:09 pm

aye, best thing about the newest GTA is you dont get busted much compared to old ones. I got busted 3 times in total and that was when I was getting used to the game still.

Be good if once you have a gang they can break you out and stuff. just have some juicey cut scenes designed of your charactor laying back on his block bed then some epic break out.

The more real it gets the better though, I do hope they limit weapons and such cos its just such an unrealistic part in an ever increasingly realistic game.

The odd person recognising you from the news or somthing would be a nice little feature too and maybe the need to constantly change your image after big jobs, Smart criminals dont let themselves be noticed unless its to make a point.

blah i could go on for ages about new things that would make it ace
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

Grand theft auto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand theft auto   Grand theft auto EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:57 am

A lot of the stuff you want in the game is stuff from Oblivion lol. Except Oblivion is set in a different time period and is in first person and has magic, but some of the stuff like the stats, the jail thing, the killing people changing missions, bears in woods.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Grand theft auto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand theft auto   Grand theft auto EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:37 am

You should get GTA leak, isnt too pricey anymore
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Grand theft auto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand theft auto   Grand theft auto EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:54 am

10 quid last time i checked plus a pretty good game
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Grand theft auto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand theft auto   Grand theft auto EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:56 am

game of the year whilst your doing the story.

after completing it though i havent turned it on for ages lol
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Grand theft auto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand theft auto   Grand theft auto EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:59 pm

online was shit they need to improve that as well
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

Grand theft auto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand theft auto   Grand theft auto EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:28 pm

GTA IV sucked. There was nothing new really except a couple of minor things, the missions are essentially the same shit I've done a million times in previous games, and you're a shady european instead of a huge black guy with a badass afro like in San Andreas. It was a huge disappointment, and I'm not really sure if I'll bother with any of the GTA games that come out in the future.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

Grand theft auto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand theft auto   Grand theft auto EmptyThu May 21, 2009 4:45 pm

I was going to get GTA IV for the online play only but from what I've read on here, the story mode is better than online. Still considering getting the game though, along with some of the previous GTA's, maybe GTA III onwards?
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Grand theft auto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand theft auto   Grand theft auto EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:28 pm

what you all on about online is shit hot on xbox, just a few more online games would be good, free mode can be good to piss the nerds off
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

Grand theft auto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand theft auto   Grand theft auto EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:52 pm

I'm not really a fan of GTA, they get real boring quick and once you've played on one it's like you've played on them all. At the moment I'm into roleplays, Fallout 3 is possibly the best game ever for me, it's so addictive.

I'm just waiting for Mass Effect 2 and Modern Warfare 2.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Grand theft auto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand theft auto   Grand theft auto EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:04 pm

Uncharted owns any game hopefully uncharted 2 is just as good
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Grand theft auto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand theft auto   Grand theft auto EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:11 am

Each to their own i suppose

still think GTA San Andreas pisses on any other game ever made

other goodens tho are MGS, Assasins Creed, Splinter Cell series
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Grand theft auto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand theft auto   Grand theft auto EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:41 am

you only think GTA is shit if you cant be arsed do the missions and just cheat and blow things up pointlessly Smile
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Grand theft auto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand theft auto   Grand theft auto EmptyFri May 22, 2009 3:33 pm

i've never used cheats for GTA but i've seen them on youtube pretty funny how a car appears out of nowhere lol
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Grand theft auto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand theft auto   Grand theft auto EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:14 pm

i kept my cheat score thing to zero, just dont see the point, was such a class game to do properly with only the weapons you get given. Plus as you dont get busted as much you keep your weapons longer
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

Grand theft auto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand theft auto   Grand theft auto EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:51 pm

Splinter Cell is good. Some of the best games ever for the Original X-box, personal favourite is Chaos Theory.

Assasin's Creed is great for a bit, the graphics are good, the story is good. But then you realise how it isn't really that good, the fighting is ridicuolously easy, you can just hack and slash for a bit or do the simple counter attack, the missions become repeitive and boring. I get put off as well that once you've played it once, if you try to play through it again you can't skip cutscenes.
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

Grand theft auto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand theft auto   Grand theft auto EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:53 pm

GTA4 blew arse.

It was so dull, every mish was just go out and kill everyone, which is proper unrealistic too. Seemed to be heading in "The Getaway" territory where all appears real to life but it's just bollocks to play.

Vice City was still the best I reckon.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Grand theft auto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand theft auto   Grand theft auto EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:08 pm

same disco Vice City is still my fav

GTA IV got boring half way through

San Andreas had the most predictable ending in all GTA games

GTA III i never completed game didnt want to load bout half way through as well
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Grand theft auto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand theft auto   Grand theft auto EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:15 pm

GTA 4 is still a brilliant game too me, don't get why so many dislike it

Vice City was awsome but for pure entertainment San Andreas is the best of 'em

Tommy Vercetti was the best one too play as, Ray Liotta did his voice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grand theft auto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand theft auto   Grand theft auto Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand theft auto
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next