Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Wrestlemania 26... when and where?

Go down 
+5
Rocky2
MartyMcfry
boschbourne06
CruiserJim
Grecian
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : Wrestlemania 26... when and where? - Page 4 England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Wrestlemania 26... when and where? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:26 am

im not angry
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:27 am

Kay Fabe wrote:
, its ok, let it go, all that pent up anger wont be good for you, the sweaty hands, the burning face, the rage, let it go

Would have been handy advice on Sunday mornin after a kebab pizza in Glasgow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:28 am

Oh Jeezo, those are minging, my mrs made me buy her one of those on Friday Night, I was wrecked, nearly threw up all over the livingroom when she was tucking into it, £7 for a pizza and she only had 2 bits
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:29 am

boschbourne06 wrote:
im not angry

Really? I'd be gutted if I just got caught bullshitting Laughing
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:31 am

if i was bullshitting i would have said end of the day i got and thought the wrong infomation
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Country : Wrestlemania 26... when and where? - Page 4 Scotland-2

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:32 am

I've never tried a kebab pizza. Might try one on Friday when i hit the town with my mates. Got any recommendations Gaffer?
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:34 am

Don't Smile
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:35 am

lol. How did you enjoy your trip into Glasgow Disco. Did you eat in the fine diners and drink in the upmarket bars? Smile
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:38 am

jckbluenose12 wrote:
I've never tried a kebab pizza. Might try one on Friday when i hit the town with my mates. Got any recommendations Gaffer?

Where abouts you heading?

Place called Tattoo across from Archaos is meant to be brilliant, £1 a drink all night and girls get in free which means their is plenty of fanny, Firewater on Sauchiehall street is quite good too if you just like 'radio music' which the DJ plays, Campus is good, Sea (old Destiny) is good if you want a right dance, plenty of younger ones in their, Vickys and The Savoy is other good dancey darning's to go to

If you want your hole then Sea is probably the best place to go, the Garage is good as well although its a lot of brainless students who usually go their, can talk them out their knickers before they even no it
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:41 am

Haha, fuckin class day/night.

We was half-cut by the time we were going through Edinburgh Laughing

Stayed in a class place, Euro Hostel it's called (opposite McDonalds, bout two mins from central station). Was clean and £19 a night Smile

Bars in the city were class, cheap as fuck for a city centre too.

Pubs near (still a fuckin trek mind Laughing) the ground were great, proper footy pubs.

Went somewhere called Bairds I think, no more than £2 for anything and class crack, both fans singing like mental. They even modified a song to abuse Shearer cheers

Celtic Park was a beast of a ground, well manly.

The stupid green pillar was a bit annoying and it's a shame more didn't turn up (even though it's understandable) but was still class.

Surprised it was a dry ground though, was gagging for a bevvie after!
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:43 am

We didn't really have a plan. we were just heading in and seeing where we end up most likely. I don't like Firewater. I was in Campus last week with my mate and saw that they are hosting a Summerslam party. Might check that out but i'll probably end up ordering it. Garage is a personal favourite of mine and my mates so we are likely to head there and maybe stay there the night.
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:45 am

Glad you enjoyed yourself Disco. £19 is really good for a hotel
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:46 am

Oh and thanks for the recommendations Gaff. I've never heard of Tatoo i might check that place out aswell Smile
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:47 am

24 hours too, never got back in till it was light, not sure what time.

Was full of backpackers and that, lots of dodgy Europeans Laughing
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:49 am

How is that place Disco? I've always thought it looked a bit dodgy from the outside!

It would have been good to get you full house, the game was live on the telly and with it being a freebie and in between two European game their was no chance we were going to put a full team out, I live 5 minutes from the ground, if I didn't live so close I wouldn't have bothered going to it, you should be their on a European Night, might be a bit biased but its awesome
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:54 am

I can imagine, saw a couple of crazy spots in the corners like, proper bouncin away Smile
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:55 am

How many Sunderland fans made the journey Disco?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:57 am

I'd say their was about 3-4 thousand their, brilliant crowd and they had a ball, good atmosphere, just crap we couldn't get any decent banter going coz our crowd was crap
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:58 am

Sorry Gaff. Meant to ask you have you been to a WWE party at Campus? When they show the PPV's. They are hosting a Summerslam party and i was thinking about going but i may also end up ordering it
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:00 am

No chance mate, if I went to one of those then I'd need to let on to my mates and any girls who would be their that I actually like Wrestling, its my dirty little secret
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:03 am

Take that secret to your grave Gaffer. My mates know i like it but the only guy in our year who likes it apart from me is a complete tosser and everyone hates him. So i'll just watch it from the house
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestlemania 26... when and where?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4