Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Wrestlemania 26... when and where?

Go down 
+5
Rocky2
MartyMcfry
boschbourne06
CruiserJim
Grecian
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

Wrestlemania 26... when and where? Empty
PostSubject: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:26 am

When does it get announced where Mania 26 will be? I'm planning on going, and I'm dying to find out. The last few times has been just before the Mania before, is it going to be the same this year?
Back to top Go down
CruiserJim
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
CruiserJim

Number of posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:51 am

I have heard a rumour on the grapevine about Pittsburg but dont hold me to that. Take it back to Vegas ala Mania 9 or bring it to the UK
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:33 pm

normally just before mania or they show a clip at wrestlemania 25 showing where and when it is like last year at WM 24
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
MartyMcfry
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania
MartyMcfry

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 3:57 pm

Normally formaly announced by the City its going to be in a week or so before Mania then officially announced in a little video during the show.

I think I have also read the Pittsburgh rumour.

I say Canada though.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:03 pm

I've never watched a full Wrestlemania live before so can't really comment but from what I've heard they announce it during Wrestlemania.

I've heard lots of rumours about Wrestlemania 26 being held in Pheonix. I can see it being held in LA or Chicago though. BTW, is Wrestlemania going to be outdoors this year like Wrestlemania XXIV?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:05 pm

WrestleMania crowd is always hot but if I had a preference then I would rather it was in MSG or Chicago, the crowds in Chicago are hot as hell and MSG needs no introduction
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 1:15 am

The University of Phoenix Stadium Arizona
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 8:39 am

Without having seen Raw, is that confirmed?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 11:49 am

It wasn't on RAW Grec, its just something I read on another forum a couple of days ago and forgot to put it up
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 12:30 pm

the stadium have confirmed it on the web
so it must be there
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 10:49 pm

Stamford, CT, February 24, 2009 -- The City of Glendale, Ariz., Global Spectrum and World Wrestling Entertainment® announced that the University of Phoenix Stadium will host WrestleMania XXVI on Sunday, March 28, 2010.

Glendale Mayor Elaine Scruggs, Arizona Cardinals’ Coach Ken Whisenhunt and University of Phoenix Stadium General Manager Peter Sullivan joined WWE® Chairman Vince McMahon and several WWE Superstars and Divas in making the announcement today at a press conference at the University of Phoenix Stadium.

WWE’s annual pop-culture extravaganza is a coveted event for any major city. The pay-per-view event will be televised to more than 100 countries. WrestleMania XXIV pumped $50 million into the local Orlando economy in 2008 and set the Citrus Bowl attendance record with 74,635 fans from all 50 states, five Canadian provinces and 21 countries.

This year’s 25th Anniversary of WrestleMania will take place in Houston’s Reliant Stadium on April 5th where it is expected to set the stadium attendance record.

Visitors from around the world are expected to travel to Arizona and participate in a week’s worth of activities that will culminate with WrestleMania XXVI. Among the activities will be WrestleMania Axxess, WWE Hall of Fame, WrestleManiArt™ exhibition, Monday Night Raw®, and WrestleMania “Rocks the Block” street party. The University of Phoenix stadium was chosen after a year long bid process. This marks the first time the Glendale/Phoenix area has hosted WrestleMania.

http://www.universityofphoenixstadium.com/index.php?page=press&section=stadium_features&feature_id=53
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:42 am

Sweet!

I'm thinking flying to LA, going to Mania, then a couple of days in Vegas...
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:21 am

sounds like a plan Grec, its not sold out so act quickly

I've been thinking along the lines of going next year, go for around 10 days and really savour the entire atmosphere
Back to top Go down
CruiserJim
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
CruiserJim

Number of posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:22 am

I would like to go, but chances of getting a ticket would be very low. It would be good just to go for a few days soak up the surroundings and then see how much Mr Tout is charging
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:22 am

Well, it's Mania 26 I'm planning on going to, so with a 70,000+ capacity attendence, I reckon tickets should be fairly easy to get hold of. It would have been last year's with the redundancy pay-off I got from my old job, but rather stupidly, I'm getting married at the end of April anf the good lady demanded that I use some money for that instead. Plus the dollar and pound exchange thingy is pretty decent at the mo, so I reckon it wouldn't actually cost as much as normal.

Gaff, do it! I've been to house-shows and major cup-finals at Wembley (well, the Conference play-ff final twice), watched the last couple live on Sky, if that's anything to go by, I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 9:19 pm

Speaking of WWE events, I am planning to go to the Wrestlemania Revenge Tour in Cardiff in April however I'm not sure which show to go to? I was planning on going to see the RAW show but now that the Draft is taking place before the tour, I'm now not so sure. Should I see Smackdown or RAW?
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:17 pm

Information about WrestleMania 26 Travel Packages:

PLATINUM
Each person in this group (maximum four people per group) will receive a ticket to WrestleMania 26 (seating within first 10 ringside rows with collectible chair), a ticket to WrestleMania Axxess (Saturday morning session), a ticket to WWE Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony (Saturday evening event), plus a WrestleMania Travel Package gift. Each person in this group will share one standard room (maximum two-beds per room) with three-night accommodations at the Arizona Biltmore Hotel with check-in at 4:00pm on Friday, March 26, 2010, and check-out at 12:00pm on Monday, March 29, 2010.

* One Person - $1,895
* Two People - $1,488 per person
* Three People - $1,352 per person
* Four People - $1,284 per person

WrestleMania Axxess:
- Saturday, March 27th
- Phoenix Convention Center

Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony:
- Saturday, March 27th
- US Airways Arena

WrestleMania 26:
- Sunday, March 28th
- University of Phoenix

GOLD

Each person in this group (maximum four people per group) will receive a ticket to WrestleMania 26 (seating within floor level risers or rows beyond first 10 ringside rows); a ticket to WrestleMania Axxess (Saturday morning session), a ticket to WWE Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony (Saturday evening event); plus a WrestleMania Travel Package gift. Each person in this group will share one standard room (maximum two-beds per room) with three-night accommodations at the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort with check-in at 4:00pm on Friday, March 26, 2010, and check-out at 12:00pm on Monday, March 29, 2010.

* One Person - $1,247
* Two People - $860 per person
* Three People – $745 per person
* Four People - $677 per person

SILVER
Each person in this group (maximum four people per group) will receive a ticket to WrestleMania 26 (seating within Level 100 - lower level permanent stadium seats), a ticket to WrestleMania Axxess (Saturday morning session), a ticket to WWE Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony (Saturday evening event), plus a WrestleMania Travel Package gift. Each person in this group will share one standard room (maximum two-beds per room) with three-night accommodations at the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort with check-in at 4:00pm on Friday, March 26, 2010, and check-out at 12:00pm on Monday, March 29, 2010.

* One Person - $1,064
* Two People - $678 per person
* Three People – $562 per person
* Four People - $494 per person

Apparently to buy the travel packages you go to wweshop.com
and there should be a WrestleMania Travel Packages category at the bottom right hand side.

http://www.wweshop.com/category.asp?categoryId=wm26travelpackages&loc=topnav
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:40 pm

I was thinking of going to Mania 27. Hopefully i can get cheap flights so i can afford a good seat in the stadium
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:58 pm

I don't know whether to go to next year's Royal Rumble (by taking a gamble and hoping Edge will return on that night), No Way Out for the Elimination Chambers or WrestleMania. Might go to the RR next year and wait for WrestleMania 27.

Thinking of getting a Gold package if I decide to go to WM 2010, no point in paying a couple of hundred pounds more when you could practically get the same seat for less (this is if you receive a rubbish Platinum seat and one of the best Gold ones).
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:11 pm

Grecian just fount out Tickets go on Sale November 27th 2009
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:23 pm

Wrestlemania 27 is a real possibilty as i'll be in my first year of University hopefully and will be able to get a few days off without any hassle.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:26 pm

theres no register at uni if you dont turn up they tutors dont chase you down you just gotta make sure no works due in and if it is hand it in early i heard a rumor that 2012 will be in Wembley football stadium
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:27 pm

That would be great if true but I think Vince said a PPV outside of North America could damage the company
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:29 pm

only have to wait and see and hope
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:29 pm

Will it fuck be at Wembley Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 26... when and where?   Wrestlemania 26... when and where? Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestlemania 26... when and where?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next