Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change)

Go down 
+4
feяgie22
Sexton Hardcastle
pathhh
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Country : WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change) Untitl11

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change) Empty
PostSubject: WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change)   WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change) EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:57 pm

D-Lo Brown, Bam Neely released
Written: January 9, 2009

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of Raw Superstar D-Lo Brown and ECW Superstar Bam Neely as of Jan. 9, 2009. WWE wishes them the best in all future endeavors.

Last edited by Gerimah on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net
pathhh
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
pathhh

Number of posts : 483 Favourite Wrestler : Orton/Goldberg

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change)   WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change) EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 11:04 pm

WHAT!? D lo brown...ugh
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Country : WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change) England-1

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change)   WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change) EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 11:05 pm

he not a road agent then lol

vince aint down with the brown.
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change)   WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change) EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 11:10 pm

It was pretty obvious when he came down on his return with no crowd reaction and after 3 weeks was forgotten about.

Bam never impressed me, he was a very boring wrestler, not bothered hes gone.

Overall these two were always going to be released with the WWE's cost cutting scheme. I expect more on the way.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change)   WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change) EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 11:14 pm

Fuck sake, didnt think it would be this early in 09 to start getting shot of folk

Aw well D-lo got no crowd reaction = Punted
Bam Neely Shite = Punted

Just another day in the office lol
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change)   WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change) EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 11:16 pm

its not cost cutting, its making space for new talent to step up isnt it?

no point having people rot when they can go somewhere else.

there is more point having primo and co on the roster than bam and dlo.

I was proper exited when I heard his music though, i think i jumped up and everything Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change)   WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change) EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 11:52 pm

I don't know if this has already been posted, but Kevin Thorn has also been released. Not the biggest loss but I guess anyone who still thought that him and that Vade Hansen bloke were going to form some type of supernatural stable have been proved wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change)   WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change) EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 11:53 pm

daa naaa naaaaaaa, na na na naaaaa

na na na naaaaa

low-kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change)   WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change) EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 12:06 am

WWE have updated the releases for today the message know reads...

D-Lo Brown, Bam Neely, Val Venis released
Written: January 9, 2009

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of Raw Superstars D-Lo Brown and Val Venis, and ECW Superstar Bam Neely as of Jan. 9, 2009. WWE wishes them the best in all future endeavors.

Didnt actually know he was still there lol.
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change)   WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change) EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 12:08 am

Rumored backstage heat on Neely, probably not the sole reason he was let go though...

-- As reported this afternoon, WWE released Bam Neely (Justin LaRouche). He was recently sent back down to WWE's developmental promotion as the company did not have a spot for him on the main roster. There was some heat on Neely after he missed catching Evan Bourne in a high spot several weeks ago on an episode of ECW. Bourne landed on his right ankle and dislocated it as a result. From that injury, Bourne also suffered a torn deltoid ligament. Neely had been with the company for quite some time, which included a stint as Ohio Valley Wrestling Southern Tag Team champion with Charles "The Hammer" Evans (who was also let go this past August). He was brought up to the main roster last spring as the bodyguard of Chavo Guerrero and given the name "Bam Neely" name as a takeoff of NHL star Cam Neely.
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change)   WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change) EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 12:08 am

WWE have also released three referees today...

WWE has released a third referee in SmackDown referee Jimmy Korderas, who the company cut ties with earlier today. Korderas joins Mike Posey and Kevin Keenan (Keenan Quinn) as referees the company let go this week. Korderas had been with WWE since 1987.
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change)   WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change) EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 12:40 am

Rocky wrote:
I don't know if this has already been posted, but Kevin Thorn has also been released. Not the biggest loss but I guess anyone who still thought that him and that Vade Hansen bloke were going to form some type of supernatural stable have been proved wrong.

Just backing up what you had said, i didnt know this but...

WWE has finally parted ways with former ECW wrestler Kevin Thorn (Kevin Fertig).

As recently as a few weeks ago, Fertig was scheduled to return to the main roster as part of the SmackDown brand as a member of a faction led by WWE developmental wrestler Vade Hansen. Officials had plans for group to feud with Undertaker leading into Wrestlemania this year, but Vince McMahon pulled the plug after a single Hansen promo aired on Smackdown a few weeks ago.

This is the second time in which Fertig has been released by WWE. He was originally released by the company in July 2005 during a massive talent purge. He was brought back to the company in 2006 and debuted under a vampire gimmick in ECW a few months later.

Four wrestlers and three refs in a day, not too shabby!
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change)   WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change) EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 11:52 am

Wait a minute Val Venis got released? I thought that guy had a job for life
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change) Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change)   WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change) EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 12:21 pm

lol why for life ?
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change)   WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change) EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 12:23 pm

Well it's just he's been there so long, and despite not really doing much within the company he has survived so many of these job cuts, just thought he'd never get the boot.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change)   WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change) EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 12:26 pm

He was in it before i was forced to stop watching it i remember i think him v chyna for the IC strap he wasnt bad in his day

Ironically him and dlo had some good matches

I guess every dogs had thier day like lol
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change)   WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change) EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 1:44 pm

I'm actually surprised Val has gone - he worked with a lot of the new guys in house shopws and dark matches and helped prepare them for live shows. Like Gunman, I thought Val was there for life.

I'd forgotten about Bam Neely, he wasn't even appearing with Chavo so not a shock at all. Thorn, meh, whatever. D'Lo, I've never rated him in the slightest, and again, meh.
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change)   WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change) EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 2:39 pm

Two more rumored releases from developmental...

- The WWE releases continue as we got word late last night that the company has released ECW wrestler Gavin (Shawn) Spears and developmental talent Mike Kruel. Spears held the OVW Tag Titles with Cody Rhodes and eventually ended up on the ECW roster. Spears even worked the FCW TV tapings this past Thursday night, losing to FCW Heavyweight Champion Eric Escobar and taking part in a post-match angle with Dolph Ziggler and Scotty Goldman. Kruel is a second generation wrestler, the son of 1990’s indy wrestler Bodyguard For Hire. While Kruel could work in the ring, word is that he wasn’t good with promos. Kruel held the OVW Heavyweight Title and Tag Titles after being signed in 2006.

Source: http://www.wrestlenewz.com/wrestling/wwe-news/wwe-releases-two-more-superstars-more-talent-cuts-coming/

And apparently Vince had two limo drivers, both fired...

- The word going around tonight, which we can confirm, is that Vince McMahon’s two limo drivers were both let go from WWE today, so obviously the cost cutting is across the board within the company and even Vince himself is not immune to the economic reductions of their bottom line.

Source: http://www.wrestlenewz.com/wrestling/wwe-news/wwe-fires-vinces-limo-drivers-wwe-editing-smackdown-wwe-releases/
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change)   WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change) EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 5:16 pm

credit crunchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change)   WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change) Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Releases Talent and Refs today (Title change)
Page 1 of 1