Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

TNA title change at house show

Go down 
+8
feяgie22
randy-poffo
podegarudo
Sexton Hardcastle
boschbourne06
thedmd
thegunman84
Worthy
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

TNA title change at house show Empty
PostSubject: TNA title change at house show   TNA title change at house show EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:43 am

TNA Wrestling BREAKING NEWS: The Amazing Red became the NEW TNA X Division Champion at Thursday night's live event in New York City, using his flip piledriver finisher to defeat Jay Lethal! Check out photos from Red's big win!

TNA title change at house show 62064_437269031025_31695961025_5288859_6987135_sTNA title change at house show 33473_437269056025_31695961025_5288860_4783834_sTNA title change at house show 33473_437269066025_31695961025_5288862_4580387_s
Amazing Red Wins The X Title
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: TNA title change at house show   TNA title change at house show EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:43 am

So the point of putting it on Lethal in the first place was? scratch
Back to top Go down
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Country : TNA title change at house show UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: TNA title change at house show   TNA title change at house show EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:37 pm

They did this with the former global championship with Rob Terry why change belts at a house show.

I'm sure they could have had a great match on tv and then at least Leathal could have a rematch. I'm happy Red has the belt because I enjoy the work he does but this should have been done on TV.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: TNA title change at house show   TNA title change at house show EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 1:01 pm

thedmd wrote:
They did this with the former global championship with Rob Terry why change belts at a house show.

I'm sure they could have had a great match on tv and then at least Leathal could have a rematch. I'm happy Red has the belt because I enjoy the work he does but this should have been done on TV.

but that wasnt a short title run i thought Lethal was going to get at least a mid card push with it
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: TNA title change at house show   TNA title change at house show EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 1:24 pm

Yeah exactly what I was thinking Bosch! They had been giving lethal a reasonable push over the last 3 or 4 months so thought the culmination of that was gonna be a run with the X-division title. And why put it on Amazing Red who hasn't been on TV in months?
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: TNA title change at house show   TNA title change at house show EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:29 pm

I thought that this would be AJ's tv title when i saw this thread TNA title change at house show Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: TNA title change at house show   TNA title change at house show EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:35 pm

how many house shows until the next taping or ppv, as i bet it will be changed back before they go back to tapings
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Country : TNA title change at house show UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: TNA title change at house show   TNA title change at house show EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:21 pm

maybe Lethal will win it back next impact then a no contest the next week then the ppv
Back to top Go down
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

PostSubject: Re: TNA title change at house show   TNA title change at house show EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:32 pm

Seems a bit daft to put the belt on some one who has'nt been seen on impact in ages.this weeks impact was taped two weeks ago was'nt it so will leathal still have the belt on this weeks show.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: TNA title change at house show   TNA title change at house show EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:27 am

podegarudo wrote:
how many house shows until the next taping or ppv, as i bet it will be changed back before they go back to tapings

Funny you should say that Pod:

TNA Wrestling BREAKING NEWS: Jay Lethal defeated The Amazing Red on Saturday night at the TNA Live Event in Rahway, New Jersey to regain the X Division Championship!
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: TNA title change at house show   TNA title change at house show EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:36 pm

Whats the fucking point?
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: TNA title change at house show   TNA title change at house show EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:52 pm

feяgie22 wrote:
Whats the fucking point?

This.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: TNA title change at house show   TNA title change at house show EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:56 pm

Well to be fair its better than going to a house show and knowing for a fact that NONE of the titles will ever change hands.

I think title changes should happen at house shows more often, makes them less predictable.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: TNA title change at house show   TNA title change at house show EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:35 pm

I've got to agree with bazz on this, this sort of thing used to happen all the time and has been sorely missed from house shows for years now. I know that Flair won and lost the world title on house shows a few times (technically he's something like a 21 time champ) and people loved that shit because they never knew if there'd be a title change or not.

Not particularly keen on the short title reign of Lethal who they're trying to push though. But I suppose most fans wont be aware of it, so there's no real harm done.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: TNA title change at house show   TNA title change at house show EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:41 pm

I'm up for seeing more titles change at House shows, I'd not be inclined to swap the World Title and I probably wouldn't make the changes official unless it runs over onto TV, but if they can be dropped then dropped back again before TV I think its always a good idea to do it now and again, like has already been said it gives less of a predictability about the shows and if fans see a title change they go home happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Horizon
Horizon

Location : Bristol Number of posts : 2650 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: TNA title change at house show   TNA title change at house show EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:54 pm

Last edited by Horizon on Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

PostSubject: Re: TNA title change at house show   TNA title change at house show EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:00 pm

If they did more title changes in house shows would they take into account said title reign.
If more title changes happend on house shows people would be more tempted to but tickets to go to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA title change at house show   TNA title change at house show Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA title change at house show
Page 1 of 1