Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Guess who's back?

Go down 
+4
feяgie22
Horizon
the-gaffer
Sexton Hardcastle
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:48 pm

back again

vince is back

tell a freind.

So vince returns in 2 weeks time, nicely before the rumble to maybe reclaim raw of steph, or even install his own GM.

not sure he will like her saying its HER show, but I cant see vince wanting to come back as a face, the whole money give away thing was a bit weird tbh. (also not sure how much the show as a whole has improved since then, not enough to really make a differance id say) but the new talent is atleast making its way through as he said.

how do we see this going down? steph getting a telling off?

Id personally like to see steph have vince beaten down as he makes his return to stamp her authority on raw.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:14 pm

Sexton the show has improved big time since Vince left, before he left we had the very boring title scene with Triple H and Cena looking like he was going to dominate it!

Umaga couldn't get a push for love nor money
Kennedy was going nowhere
THE Brian Kendrick was going nowhere

Now we have Jericho as a two time champ since then
CM Punk has won the strap as well
Batista has had a week with it (not that I am happy about that)
HBK and Jericho have had the feud of the year
HBK and JBL are now heavily involved in the title scene

Morrison and Miz have basically moved to RAW and look brilliant
Kofi Kingston has had a brilliant first year in the WWE and brilliant half a year on RAW IC and Tag Champ

We have seen Orton return with as big a pop as he has ever had
The emergence of Priceless (diBiase and Rhodes)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:08 pm

i know im just annoyed that shows are getting harder to watch again like they were, hopefully it will liven up with vince, i do like the charactor and dont really mind if certain things have been done to death, ther always fairly lively to watch.

the tag team match main event think bugs me too, as its just lumping people together in pretty poor quality tag matches, when you could have 4 midcard stars compete for belts and have 2 seperate "big matches" for the nights main events.
Back to top Go down
Horizon
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Horizon

Location : Bristol Number of posts : 2650 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:11 pm

They just both the main evnt matches from the next PPV and stick both heels and both faces together to make a tag match usually. RAW lastnight was differant as they for some crazy reason added John Cena to the match just to have a big face in there. Pretty stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:19 pm

somtimes i wish they would just step back and do a little simple edition of raw.

that makes decent sense and has matches that are good to watch.

i mean at one point, raw come back on, the tag teams came out for tag match, then it went to adverts nearly right away :/ who gives a fook about the entrances, put adverts on then
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:29 pm

Thats the reason i cant watch Raw live, theres about 6-7 adverts in the 1st hour FFS!
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:31 pm

they litterally had adverts 3 backstage things then more adverts

one was dolph ziggler saying hi :/

i watch live on a lag, fast forward adverts n then turn it off bored n watch the rest whenever in the week. needs adressing the show layout
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:02 pm

I thought there was too many tag team matches last night, there was three altogether in a 5 match show and one of the singles was a diva match and the other a count out IC match

I can see why they do it though, for the main event anyway.

Firstly they team up Michaels with Cena, then they have him against Cena, then in the week before the Rumble he will completely back-stab Cena

Kane and Orton are for next week, this will run for a few weeks until the Rumble

looks like Punk and Regal are going to have a programme together

really liked the look of Cody Rhodes new finisher, by God he needed one, its a bit like Mike Knox' though, I am guessing Knox wont be using that now, also like how Orton and Rhodes seem to be the only two in Legacy now, can't see it sticking that way, Di Biase will come back soon and call out Rhodes, thats his partner, he and Rhodes will have a despute then Rhodes will challenge Di Biase, Manu and Snuka to a tag match against Orton and him, at the end Deebers will screw Manu and Snuka and rejoin Legacy

I really want to see Jericho in this, I know he isn't a second generation but I think Orton and him make a great partnership
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:05 pm

Quote :
i mean at one point, raw come back on, the tag teams came out for tag match, then it went to adverts nearly right away :/ who gives a fook about the entrances, put adverts on then

I've said that for ages, don't understand why they show the wreslters walk to the ring but don't show them enough IN the ring
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:07 pm

Horizon wrote:
They just both the main evnt matches from the next PPV and stick both heels and both faces together to make a tag match usually. RAW lastnight was differant as they for some crazy reason added John Cena to the match just to have a big face in there. Pretty stupid.

Well it was understandable why Cena was there, they had a number 1 contender match last week with four guys, the guy who won that match basically got the night off and the champion was involved with the other three contenders for his title, also no one is sure if Michaels is going to screw Cena so putting him in a tag match with Cena is testing his morals
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:16 pm

I think next weeks Monday Night RAW is going to be great

First there will be more progression to the CM Punk William Regal programme, although I don't think they should have a match, possibly be in a tag match against one another but not another match so soon.

Randy Orton is facing Kane, thats bound to have some kind of build up to the bigger picture which is Kane and Kelly Kelly

Michaels will be up against John Cena, I can actually see Michaels beat him cleanly here, it will add to the frustration of Michaels fans that he let JBL win the fatal-4-way

I think Jericho will either have the night off wrestling wise or he might get Rey Mysterio, Rey and Mike Knox might even be added together to a possible tag match with Regal and Punk on either side as well

Cody Rhodes is bound to get another big win to cement his place in Legacy although with Orton kicking out two people in two weeks they could be going for a Randy self destruct button

What I don't get is Cody and Ted Jr started all this 'we belong here' stuff, so why has Orton came in and basically taken over?

I still think it will lead to a stable v stable with Kane (kayfabe 2nd gen) possibly leading Snuka, Goldust and maybe Manu although I still think I can see him with Di Biase and Rhodes long term
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Number of posts : 2037

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:24 pm

Ive only just properly started watching last nights RAW, im a sucker for spoilers!

Grr
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:02 pm

Damn Cal, dont be spoiling it while you can watch it taking th piss out o

Its not really a great RAW event wise though, it was decent for story progression
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:01 pm

I don't really know what he is going to do when he gets back, I can see a storyline with Stephanie but I don't know where that can go.

Hopefully we'll see something over the scaffolding falling, hopefully a push for someone, MVP possibly? angry that his luxuries hadn't been paid?
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:11 pm

what so he went back in time to kill mcmahon? lol
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:22 pm

I dunno, when was McMahon 'killed' and when was MVP TOLD about it?

I thought they were about the same time stupidity Oops.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:28 pm

he only recently failed to win the incentive match?
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Number of posts : 2037

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 9:32 pm

I wonder where they are gonna go with the stage falling on Mcmahon? could be another storyline they just forget and move on with, or just say it was a freak accident, surely tho there would be better ways to put him on a break for a few months tho?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:08 pm

McMahon left TV around May, and MVP had to win 'one more match' to get his bonus for Survivor Series so there is a 6 month time difference
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 1:56 pm

kennedy is back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:27 pm

I was disappointed with the CM Punk vs Regal match. It didn't last very long at all, even the Kelly Kelly vs Jillian match lasted longer and it was a poor match by both men's standards. I can understand why it ended as it did and I was surprised that Punk didn't win cleanly like I thought he would but it was still frustrating.

The Kelly Kelly match I mentioned was the first decent Divas match I have seen in a long time. They were given a lot of time for a Divas match and the wrestling wasn't that bad at all. I think we will see Kelly Kelly turn darker as the weeks go on, with her being brainwashed by Kane until some face saves Kelly Kelly from the evil monster lol.

The Rosa Mendez crazy fan story is too predictable. It's obvious she will help Beth win the match at Royal Rumble, Mendez will then have a short feud with Melina before Beth tells Mendez she doesn't need her help. This causes Mendez to go even more nuts and a Beth vs Mendez feud ensues.

I am interested to see what will happen with Jericho if he doesn't win the Rumble. I can't see who is left for him to have a decent feud with leading up to Mania, I hope he isn't involved in the MITB match again. I wouldn't mind him being involved in a interbrand feud with Taker claiming that he is going to make the fans see Taker for who he really is when he defeats him at Wrestlemania.

I think Michaels will main event Mania again this year. I can see him being involved in a Triple Threat at Mania between JBL, Cena and HBK with maybe Orton or Jericho being added to make it a Fatal Four Way. I've noticed that he has been looking dominant over the past few weeks, pinning most of his opponents and I think he will show his frustration at not being allowed to take part in the Rumble which he knows he can win, by costing JBL the WHC at the Rumble.

As for McMahon, I can see him going down the predictable route of taking control (possibly kayfabe firing MVP after MVP complains again. MVP then turns up the next week begging McMahon for another chance to prove himself worthy of a WWE contract) or he could side with Stephanie saying that it's time he stepped down to make room for a new McMahon to take over. Cue a Shane appearance lol.
Back to top Go down
JohnReid1
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

Number of posts : 202

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 5:44 pm

I like Vince around cause he always does good matches with good feuds and gets involved and always gets the crowds going. We do need a new GM though and one with good humour like when Mick Foley was GM.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:03 pm

Quote :
I like Vince around cause he always does good matches with good feuds

It doesn't matter if Vince is on TV or not he is always involved in who feuds with who
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess who's back?
Page 1 of 1