Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Whos is the Heel WWE??? (Cyber Sunday Spoilers)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Whos is the Heel WWE??? (Cyber Sunday Spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Whos is the Heel WWE??? (Cyber Sunday Spoilers)   Whos is the Heel WWE??? (Cyber Sunday Spoilers) EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 11:45 am

The champion feels aggrieved by the GM of RAW

The Champion is screwed by the guest referee who tells him the title will not only change hands by pin or tap, but also by count out or DQ

The Champion after the challenger knocks out the referee hits his finisher only for another guest referee to charge down to the ring and screw him by not counting the 123

The Champion is then attacked by the first guest referee and only when he managed to counter his attack did the challenger then manage to hit him with a set up then his finisher

The Guest referee counts the champs shoulders down before celebrating with the new champion
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that was the basics of the RAW main event, simply looking at the actual facts of the match Chris Jericho did not play the heel at all in this match, the whole point of stacking the deck against the champion is to infuriate the fans who should all be on the champs side as he should be face in these obvious circumstances however by stacking the deck against Jericho then that meant the commentators, fans, referees and GM where all against him

No one is infuriated by the shows end so what is the point???????????

EXTREMELY POOR BOOKING FROM THE RAW WRITERS
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Whos is the Heel WWE??? (Cyber Sunday Spoilers)   Whos is the Heel WWE??? (Cyber Sunday Spoilers) EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 11:51 am

Actually I'd say everyone is infuriated by the shows end as we now have fucking Batista as champion. Seriously though, I definitely agree with what you're saying that it was completely backwards booking, but could have perhaps worked well if Jericho had a long reign where he continued to retain the title due to shenanigans, and this stipulation used as a taste of his own medicine. As this wasn't the case however, it does come off a bit retarded.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Whos is the Heel WWE??? (Cyber Sunday Spoilers)   Whos is the Heel WWE??? (Cyber Sunday Spoilers) EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 12:13 pm

This is the third RAW world champion since the draft and SMACKDOWN! have remained loyal to Helmsley

I think the bookers of RAW are doing far to much to try and entice a quick fix for some extra ratings instead of actually using there supposed talent to book feuds that would actually make people want to sit down and watch the show!

After the way Jericho won the title the next 4 weeks should have been building for a CM Punk title match, that should not have taken place the next week on RAW, it should have been allowed to build with Punk taking out Jericho at every opportunity and then the cage match should have taken place at the following PPV, Then Shawn Michaels should have returned and another programme should have taken place which they did have that would have leaned towards the Ladder Match at Cyber Sunday instead of last nights match.

Batista could have concerned himself with Kane during this period, who's push has once again come and gone with nothing to show for it apart from a bunch of what ifs, if Kane had this programme against Batista it could have paved the way for a Rey heel turn (albeit temporarily) and had it explained that Kane hurt him so badly he could control his mind

Batista could have eventually saved little Rey and his mind at Survivor Series and by that time a Jericho feud could have been born and then Batista could have won the title with possibly Reys help at Armageddon to put a whole end to that Batista Rey Kane angle.

I was really looking forward to a big time programme between Jericho and Cena for the WHC, the promos would have been fantastic
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Whos is the Heel WWE??? (Cyber Sunday Spoilers)   Whos is the Heel WWE??? (Cyber Sunday Spoilers) EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 10:51 pm

I agree. I was also annoyed about the fact that everyone and everything was against Jericho. It was so obvious that Batista was going to win.

Jericho was made to look so weak during his reign. I mean, even when he won it, it was only because of Batista's work. Then, he only won the Steel Cage Match after Punk had beaten him so badly that Jericho fell out of the cage. He then jobs to the annual reunion of DX and then narrowly wins at No Mercy thanks to Cade's interference. He then is made to look extremely weak in the Guantlet match only beating Regal after yet again Batista's work and losing cleanly to Kane.

It just frustrates me so much when you see such a talented superstar in Jericho lose his title so soon after winning it and losing the title to a over-rated piece of crap that is Boretista!
Back to top Go down
desert_dude1985
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

Country : Whos is the Heel WWE??? (Cyber Sunday Spoilers) Scotland-2

Location : UK Number of posts : 297 Favourite Wrestler : Christian, Morrison, Kaz, Taker, AJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Whos is the Heel WWE??? (Cyber Sunday Spoilers)   Whos is the Heel WWE??? (Cyber Sunday Spoilers) EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 5:43 pm

its stupid....jericho was gonna be great...i really hope that he regains his belt in the rematch this week. bugs the hell outta me!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Whos is the Heel WWE??? (Cyber Sunday Spoilers)   Whos is the Heel WWE??? (Cyber Sunday Spoilers) EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 6:25 pm

I doubt that the WWE will allow the World Title to change hands on a freebie like RAW, particularly since they have already done that and while it does make for an exciting show and next couple of weeks, I highly doubt Batista will drop the title so soon, I can see him holding it until The Royal Rumble, I also have a horrible feeling that they could be waiting until WrestleMania to have the 'big' rematch between Cena and Batista and this time have the WHC at stake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whos is the Heel WWE??? (Cyber Sunday Spoilers)   Whos is the Heel WWE??? (Cyber Sunday Spoilers) Empty

Back to top Go down

Whos is the Heel WWE??? (Cyber Sunday Spoilers)
Page 1 of 1