Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

The 2009 Royal Rumble Poster Inside

Go down 
+8
the-gaffer
feяgie22
Sexton Hardcastle
Grecian
grendelsdad
Rocky2
hiphop020
KentWrestlingLegend
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KentWrestlingLegend
Intercontinental Champion
Intercontinental Champion

Location : Kent Number of posts : 774 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton, LAX

The 2009 Royal Rumble Poster Inside Empty
PostSubject: The 2009 Royal Rumble Poster Inside   The 2009 Royal Rumble Poster Inside EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 7:51 pm

The 2009 Royal Rumble Poster Inside 1
Back to top Go down
hiphop020
Defeat your rival at PPV
Defeat your rival at PPV
hiphop020

Number of posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: The 2009 Royal Rumble Poster Inside   The 2009 Royal Rumble Poster Inside EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 8:19 pm

actually i like this one but i think you can make this easy
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: The 2009 Royal Rumble Poster Inside   The 2009 Royal Rumble Poster Inside EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 8:28 pm

It looks too similar to last year's for my liking. I know the superstars were on a train on last year's one but you still have the same image of lots of the superstars. Although it is a poster for the Rumble I suppose, and the main event of the Rumble is the Royal Rumble match itself which includes lots of superstars...
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

PostSubject: Re: The 2009 Royal Rumble Poster Inside   The 2009 Royal Rumble Poster Inside EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:56 am

How come the Rumble posters always have to be these huge clusterfucks now? I liked the one from a while back where the theme was more Raw vs. Smackdown and everbody was styled like Westside Story. It also gave us one of the best PPV trailers, ever, ever.