Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

WWE Superstar Released

Go down 
+7
macclads
MaFish
feяgie22
Discopants
Fux de Lux
KentWrestlingLegend
Rocky2
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

WWE Superstar Released Empty
PostSubject: WWE Superstar Released   WWE Superstar Released EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 10:13 pm

From wwe.com

Lance Cade released
Written: October 14, 2008

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of Raw Superstar Lance Cade as of October 14, 2008. WWE wishes Lance the best in all future endeavors.

I thought this release was very surprising and sudden. I mean, Cade was in the middle of a big feud between Michaels and Jericho and possibly Jericho and Batista and for him to be released in the middle of Jericho's title reign is very surprising. Also, it has come as a shock to me, I would have thought he would have hung around with Jericho for a little while longer before returning to the mid card and possibly challenging for the IC title.

Does anyone know if he has been suspended before as it seems to me this is his "3rd strike" so to speak and he's out of there!
Back to top Go down
KentWrestlingLegend
Intercontinental Champion
Intercontinental Champion

Location : Kent Number of posts : 774 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton, LAX

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Released   WWE Superstar Released EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 10:13 pm

shocking Shocked
Back to top Go down
Fux de Lux
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Fux de Lux

Number of posts : 547

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Released   WWE Superstar Released EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 10:27 pm

there must have been something big.
I don't know anything of suspensions before.
What the hell happened? Slept with Steph? Or Haitch???
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Released   WWE Superstar Released EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 10:33 pm

That's a bit of a mad one lol.

Wonder what he did scratch
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Released   WWE Superstar Released EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 10:34 pm

took a dump in Randy Ortons bag lol
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Released   WWE Superstar Released EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 10:36 pm

If it was Funaki or someone like that who got released, I wouldn't have taken a second thought however I find it a bit strange that a man who has been involved in some pretty big feuds and now the main event over the past few months has suddenly been released.
Back to top Go down
Fux de Lux
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Fux de Lux

Number of posts : 547

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Released   WWE Superstar Released EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 11:18 pm

If we ain't get a reason within 24hours I could imagine, it's kayfabe.
Remember, that this storyline is written by Shawn and Chris. They could write it that way.
Maybe, there will be some kind of big comeback on cyber sunday..
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Released   WWE Superstar Released EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 11:24 pm

Would people give that much of a shit though? I mean, it is Lance Cade after all. He was on TV but he was hardly the most popular cheese in the barrel was he? Future prospect at best. Plus it would be stupid to turn the release thing into part of a story, nobody would ever take it seriously again.
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

Location : Barnsley Number of posts : 2244 Favourite Wrestler : Big Daddy Smile

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Released   WWE Superstar Released EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 11:35 pm

I know, who they think they are? TNA? Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Released   WWE Superstar Released EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 8:46 am

I reckon it was a Scooby Doo style ending and he pulled his mask off to reveal ....the Macho Man.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Released   WWE Superstar Released EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 10:04 am

what happened to the Mid card push wwe promised him when they got rid of murdoch
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Released   WWE Superstar Released EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 10:35 am

I'm not actually that surprised - all he done for months is run-ins, follow Jericho round like a puppy and that's about it. i never particularly rated him as an in-ring performer, and his mid-card push (such as it was) was a bit shit.

A re-union of Cade and Murdoch in TNA, anyone?
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Released   WWE Superstar Released EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 12:35 pm

taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Released   WWE Superstar Released EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 3:56 pm

He cut a shit promo like. His mic skills were in Matt Hardy territory.

Can't remember how long ago it was (it was recent) but he popped out to say something and he was just bollocks.

And the other week in Jericho's promo he missed the ring steps with the ladders Laughing .

HBK was a bit rough on him too last week, smashed him in canny good with that chair.
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Released   WWE Superstar Released EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 4:14 pm

Something must have gone on major wise for him to suddenly go like this. They wouldnt have him in a singles match with HBK if they were planning to sack him the following week.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Released   WWE Superstar Released EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 4:20 pm

this is why for injuries suspensions and sackings people need to be told why exactly.

otherwise people presume the worst or rumours start which are not good for the wwe anyway lol

i hear he bit down whilst sucking vinces cock Neutral
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Released   WWE Superstar Released EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 4:27 pm

Something must have gone on major wise for him to suddenly go like this. They wouldnt have him in a singles match with HBK if they were planning to sack him the following week.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unless that was his final chance to show he can actually do something in the ring, and the powers that be decided he just couldn't cut it?
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Released   WWE Superstar Released EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 4:41 pm

Never once saw anything good from this guy, he wasn't eve the best one in his tag team. Its obvious that he was only pushed(and it was a push) because he was HBK's boy.

He cut one of the shittiest promos Iv seen a few weeks ago before he faced HBK, it got no reaction from the crowd whatsoever, I'm guessing that was the final straw.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Released   WWE Superstar Released EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 5:34 pm

its agood sign to people too, dont try hard enough or make an impact with the fans, even just being able to get them to boo, and u wont be used.

he could have learned from JBL (improvising by slating his driver and the close up fans again lol) and somehow working with HBK and jericho lance didnt improve, thats not right on a few levels, its near imposible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Released   WWE Superstar Released Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Superstar Released
Page 1 of 1