Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

AW Released

Go down 
+2
boschbourne06
feяgie22
6 posters
AuthorMessage
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

AW Released Empty
PostSubject: AW Released   AW Released EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:37 am

Quote :
WWE announced Friday that they come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar A.W. as of today, August 10, 2012. The announcement reads:

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar A.W. as of today, August 10, 2012. WWE wishes A.W. the best in all his future endeavors.

The terminated personality subsequently went on multi-post diatribe on Twitter ripping the organization:

AWPromotions is no more ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for your support and hate, it's been a great run. Now I get to do me which isn't PG!

@TitusONeilWWE & @DarrenYoungWWE thank you for allowing me to speak on your behalf. You guys are the best and I'm glad to call u my friends!

I've offended the wrong people that taught me how to have ATTITUDE It was the #WWE that made me bold and now it has turned it's back on me

Let this be a lesson to up and coming talent in the WWE don't try and be great like the Rock or Stone Cold. WWE isn't the same...

Just be normal shut up and be a yes man so you can collect your check and feel like your special. #SELLOUTS!!

I remember a time when the WWE didn't care about breaking the mold but now everyone is so afraid of their own shadow. #RemeberTheFans

Thanks to the fans who showed me support over the whole Kobe thing and to those I upset I apologize again. Remember It's entertainment folks

I really do hope Linda wins that election because If not then all of this BS has been for nothing. #GoLinda!!

Fucking arseholes, he was one of the only decent things in WWE at the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

AW Released Empty
PostSubject: Re: AW Released   AW Released EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:16 am

Bullshit !!! he cracked me up on the mic with some of the things he came up with and he fitted well in with Titus and Darren
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
therustman

AW Released Empty
PostSubject: Re: AW Released   AW Released EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:47 am

Gutted, he was good for PTP as well letting them carry on improving in the ring (their improvements have been excellent) without worrying about talking.

What's the Kobe thing - guessing he's said something, maybe will be like DB and come back in a few months.
Back to top Go down
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
therustman

AW Released Empty
PostSubject: Re: AW Released   AW Released EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:50 am

Found it -

WWE.com has announced that the WWE has come to terms on the release of manager and RAW Superstar A.W. (Brian Jossie) as of Friday, August 10, 2012. A.W.’s release comes on the heels of an off-color comment made by the manager on the July 30 edition of RAW where A.W. commented on the Kobe Bryant rape case of several years ago where he said, into a live microphone, that Titus O’Neil was “like Kobe Bryant in a hotel room in Colorado, he’s unstoppable”. This comment warranted an immediate apology from the WWE and it put a lot of backstage heat on A.W., who would apologize to several Superstars and officials in the back, but the damage was already done at that point.

must have missed it
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

AW Released Empty
PostSubject: Re: AW Released   AW Released EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:29 pm

that's not just WWE though, you cannot say things like that on T.V as you will get sued.

WWE being more PG and saying something libelous on television is a completely seperate matter.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

AW Released Empty
PostSubject: Re: AW Released   AW Released EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:38 pm

Especially as Kobe settled out of court, which kinda implies there was something to it. AW went on live TV and made a blatant reference to rape. No matter what you do, that's going to piss a lot of people off, even without the Linda senate campaign.

just surprised they let a couple of weeks go by and let him use a mic during that before sacking him.
Back to top Go down
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
mrtc2003

Number of posts : 450

AW Released Empty
PostSubject: Re: AW Released   AW Released EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:29 pm

The thing is, they might have considered bringing him back in a few months (minus his microphone) once the whole thing had blown over. But now he's had his little rant, I can't imagine why they'd want to.

Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

AW Released Empty
PostSubject: Re: AW Released   AW Released EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:02 am

AW Released Tumblr_m8lj0kpD4J1qldtw8o2_1280
Back to top Go down