Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Why Daniels Was Released From TNA

Go down 
+2
Worthy
boschbourne06
6 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Why Daniels Was Released From TNA Empty
PostSubject: Why Daniels Was Released From TNA   Why Daniels Was Released From TNA EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:51 pm

Christopher Daniels has told friends that his attitude towards TNA's creative direction was cited among the reasons for his recent release from the company. Meanwhile, company sources believe he had a guaranteed contract that was signed when he and Samoa Joe were prominently featured. He was given no warning that his release was coming and there were a lot of people surprised over the move. Though he had done his share of complaining over the years, sources indicate he had been fairly quiet in recent months. Another source noted Daniels as "the ringleader" of a vocal group that includes AJ Styles, Joe and Kazarian. The source agreed that Daniels had been quiet as of late, but added that he believes people within the organization didn't forget that he complained previously.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Why Daniels Was Released From TNA   Why Daniels Was Released From TNA EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:49 am

I hope WWE snap him up as it's a big loss for TNA and anyone who disagree's needs to check out the old TNA matches that he's been in (including the Unbreakable three-way).

BTW this whole "sources noted Daniels as "the ringleader" of a vocal group that includes AJ Styles, Joe and Kazarian" part is intresting considering that they are all TNA originals.
Back to top Go down
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Location : Preston Number of posts : 1392 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
Cactus Jack (You can keep Mankind and Dude Love thanks)
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Why Daniels Was Released From TNA   Why Daniels Was Released From TNA EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:01 am

I personally don't think Daniels would be used well in WWE, his style doesn't seem to fit in with what they do and I think he'd be used crap
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Why Daniels Was Released From TNA   Why Daniels Was Released From TNA EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:00 am

I think the Fallen Angel gimmick would work brilliatly against the Undertaker, the WWE where planning on using Hade Vanson a while back who is around the same size as Daniels with a gimmick not far off the Fallen Angel, they dropped it as he wasn't experianced enough for that honour, Daniels is!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
geeavila
Wrestling Mates in living room
Wrestling Mates in living room
geeavila

Country : Why Daniels Was Released From TNA UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Oxnard,CA Number of posts : 62 Favourite Wrestler : Currently it's Randy Orton as long as he sticks with his current "VOICES IN MY HEAD" gimmick.
My all-time favorite wrestler is The Great One, The People's Champ, Brama-Bull, "THE ROCK!!!!!!!!"

PostSubject: Re: Why Daniels Was Released From TNA   Why Daniels Was Released From TNA EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:31 am

I don't think Vince McMahon will pick him up and put 'em on the team.... For some weird reason he just like to conversate with and hire with a "WrestleMania III like-men.....you get it!?!?!?!?! Very buff guys...like me!
Back to top Go down
wfbud420
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
wfbud420

Country : Why Daniels Was Released From TNA UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Texas Number of posts : 147 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Eddie Guerrero, Ric Flair, Hulk/Hollywood Hogan, Undertaker, Mankind, Lex Luger, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, The Miz, Diesel, Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Why Daniels Was Released From TNA   Why Daniels Was Released From TNA EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:36 am

<--- Agrees with Gaffer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Daniels Was Released From TNA   Why Daniels Was Released From TNA Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Daniels Was Released From TNA
Page 1 of 1