Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Niceboard Wrestling Awards 2008 - the Results

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : Niceboard Wrestling Awards 2008 - the Results UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

Niceboard Wrestling Awards 2008 - the Results Empty
PostSubject: Niceboard Wrestling Awards 2008 - the Results   Niceboard Wrestling Awards 2008 - the Results EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 5:03 pm

Winners Category

Best Finisher RKO
Best Entrance Undertaker
Best Music Randy Orton
Best Outfit/Attire Kelly kelly - you pervs
Best Gimmick Charlie Haas
Best Moveset Evan Bourne
Best Mic Skills Jericho
Best Return of the Year Undertaker
Best Pop of the Year Cena at the Rumble
Best Diva/Knockout of the Year Awesome Kong
Best Face of the Year Aj Styles
Best Heel of the Year Edge
Best Cruiserweight of the Year Evan Bourne
Best Big Fella of the Year Big Show
Best Tagteam of the Year Miz & Morrison
Best Rivalry of the Year HBK & Jericho
Best Storyline of the Year HBK & Jericho
Best Newcomer of the Year Evan Bourne
Best Twist of the Year Jericho winning title
Best Match of the Year Flair & HBK at Mania
Best PPV of the Year Wrestlemania
Best Promotion of theYear WWE
Superstar of the Year
1 Edge
2 Jericho
3 HBK

Losers Catergory

Worst Finisher STFU
Worst Music Finlay
Worst Outfit/Attire Jeff Hardy
Worst Gimmick Super Eric
Worst Moveset Khali
Worst Mic Skills Jeff Hardy
Worst Return of the Year D'lo Brown
Worst Botcher Batista
Worst Crowd Reaction of the Year Lethal & Dutt's Brawl & Chain match
Worst Diva/Knockout of the Year Kelly Kelly
Worst Face of the Year Batista
Worst Heel of the Year Khali
Worst Cruiserweight of the Year Rey Mysterio
Worst Big Fella of the Year Khali
Worst Tagteam of the Year Edgeheads
Worst Rivalry of the Year Cena & Batista
Worst Storyline of the Year Vince dies....again
Worst Newcomer of the Year Chris Harris
Worst Twist of the Year What's in the bag
Worst Match of the Year JBL & Cena NEw YORK parking lot brawl
Worst PPV of the Year great American Bash
Worst Promotion of the Year TNA
Worst Superstar of the Year Khali
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Country : Niceboard Wrestling Awards 2008 - the Results Canada

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: Niceboard Wrestling Awards 2008 - the Results   Niceboard Wrestling Awards 2008 - the Results EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 5:31 pm

LOL, bet it took forever to add all those up, well played. Smile

Can't believe Kelly Kelly got worst Diva though.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Niceboard Wrestling Awards 2008 - the Results   Niceboard Wrestling Awards 2008 - the Results EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 6:53 pm

Flair vs HBK for best match? It was about as good a match as anybody would be able to get out of Flair at that point, but it wasn't a great match. Hell it wasn't even the best match at Mania.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Country : Niceboard Wrestling Awards 2008 - the Results Canada

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: Niceboard Wrestling Awards 2008 - the Results   Niceboard Wrestling Awards 2008 - the Results EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 7:05 pm

As a package though it had everything.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Niceboard Wrestling Awards 2008 - the Results   Niceboard Wrestling Awards 2008 - the Results EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 9:14 pm

Guns I have to disagree with you on that, while I think Taker Edge and the MITB match where good, Michaels stole the show again, and Flair benefited from it, his last match which he could have taken last on the card if he wanted to stole the show for me, its all about opinions though however that had everything, feeling, emotion, passion, excitment and in the end sadness and it was all tinged with total respect which for me made it the match of the night! and of the year so far
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : Niceboard Wrestling Awards 2008 - the Results UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: Niceboard Wrestling Awards 2008 - the Results   Niceboard Wrestling Awards 2008 - the Results EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 8:55 am

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:
LOL, bet it took forever to add all those up, well played. Smile

Can't believe Kelly Kelly got worst Diva though.

I did a bloody spreadsheet on it!
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Niceboard Wrestling Awards 2008 - the Results   Niceboard Wrestling Awards 2008 - the Results EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 1:18 pm

the-gaffer wrote:
Guns I have to disagree with you on that, while I think Taker Edge and the MITB match where good, Michaels stole the show again, and Flair benefited from it, his last match which he could have taken last on the card if he wanted to stole the show for me, its all about opinions though however that had everything, feeling, emotion, passion, excitment and in the end sadness and it was all tinged with total respect which for me made it the match of the night! and of the year so far
Well for me, it came down to the actual match itself as I wasn't really into the whole storyline, which was probably caused by my wanting Flair to be retired by either an up and comer or one of his great rivals. The match itself would only rate about ***1/2 in my book, and Michaels series of matches with Jericho have been far superior.
Back to top Go down
CruiserJim
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
CruiserJim

Country : Niceboard Wrestling Awards 2008 - the Results Scotland-2

Number of posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: Niceboard Wrestling Awards 2008 - the Results   Niceboard Wrestling Awards 2008 - the Results EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 1:19 pm

I agree Gun that match is overratted because it was Flairs swansong

Not a mark on Angle v Joe that was easily the match of the year
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

PostSubject: Re: Niceboard Wrestling Awards 2008 - the Results   Niceboard Wrestling Awards 2008 - the Results EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 1:23 pm

I'm thinking of running a larger version of this now for all time.
How I would run it would be like this.

Firstly I would require all the catergories that people would like to vote upon ie best match, best stable etc.
Then on the first day I would state the catergory, everyone would post their thoughts on who should be nominated.
The following day I then post the nominated people/match etc up in a vote whilst also posting the next catergory.
At the end we have a complete list of the most popular wrestlers in each catergory.
Make sense?
Back to top Go down
CruiserJim
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
CruiserJim

Country : Niceboard Wrestling Awards 2008 - the Results Scotland-2

Number of posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: Niceboard Wrestling Awards 2008 - the Results   Niceboard Wrestling Awards 2008 - the Results EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 1:38 pm

yerah like it mate if your up to the work
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

PostSubject: Re: Niceboard Wrestling Awards 2008 - the Results   Niceboard Wrestling Awards 2008 - the Results EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 1:41 pm

it'd hopefully be easier as each catergory would be by itself and voted upon daily so wouldnt have to fed into a spreadsheet.
The only bit that would need the work is the initial pick of what catergories would be included?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Niceboard Wrestling Awards 2008 - the Results   Niceboard Wrestling Awards 2008 - the Results Empty

Back to top Go down

Niceboard Wrestling Awards 2008 - the Results
Page 1 of 1