Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

The Undertaker's best match?

Go down 
+4
C4lum
the-gaffer
desert_dude1985
8 posters
AuthorMessage
When I grow up I want to be the Rock

The Undertaker's best match? Empty
PostSubject: The Undertaker's best match?   The Undertaker's best match? EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 7:25 pm

The Hell in a Cell against Shawn Michaels sticks out as it was the first of its kind but my favourite Undertaker match would either be his classic against Kurt Angle at No Way Out 2007 or his Hell in a Cell match against Brock Lesnar at No Mercy. The first one was amazing especially considering Undi's age but then he was against Kurt so it's not really a suprise it was a top quality match. Brock's always been one of my favourites, I think he was the perfect powerhouse wrestler and the HIAC against 'Taker was brutal. Special mention to Batista vs. The Undertaker at WrestleMania 23, for Botchtista to steal the show was incredible really and it was a very good match.
Back to top Go down
desert_dude1985
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

Location : UK Number of posts : 297 Favourite Wrestler : Christian, Morrison, Kaz, Taker, AJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: The Undertaker's best match?   The Undertaker's best match? EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:23 pm

i loved the older matches as well as the new ones.
Mind you back in the day (1990-1995) he pretty much used to dominate matches....so its been more interesting to see him go against tougher better opponents as of late.
I loved the HIAC with edge that rocked.....and then maybe his match with hogan in 1991 at survivor series. that one ruled
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: The Undertaker's best match?   The Undertaker's best match? EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:39 pm

The Undertaker v Psycho Sid for the WWF title at Mania was brilliant

I also think the Undertaker v Mankind Hell in a Cell match needs no introduction

However for me its the Shawn Michaeld v Undertaker HIAC match at Badd Blood in 97, the arrival of Kane just swings it for me, HBK and the dead man dont have much programme history together and this match is one for the ages
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Number of posts : 2037

PostSubject: Re: The Undertaker's best match?   The Undertaker's best match? EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 9:27 pm

There is 2 that come to mind

The obvious - HIAC v Mankind

and WM17 against HHH - The PPV was brilliant, this match was brilliant, great times for the WWE/F
Back to top Go down
JohnReid1
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

Number of posts : 202

PostSubject: Re: The Undertaker's best match?   The Undertaker's best match? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 1:08 am

The Undertaker vs Yokosuna at The Royal Rumble was 1 of my favorites due to the fact he beat up about 10 wrestlers before he got put in his casket and then levitated out of it.

Another old school would be against Jake the Snakeat WM8

Upto date matches anything to do with Triple H was always a good watch and against Kane.

He always works well with the bigger wrestlers
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: The Undertaker's best match?   The Undertaker's best match? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 10:06 am

I agree with that, many of his matches with Batista have been very good despite not liking both of them to much in the ring
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: The Undertaker's best match?   The Undertaker's best match? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 12:30 pm

For me it's got to be his match against Bret Hart at Summerslam 97, with Shawn Michaels as the special referee. All three men played their parts well, and is not only my favourite Undertaker match, but one of my favourite Bret Hart matches.
Back to top Go down
king inferno
king inferno

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: The Undertaker's best match?   The Undertaker's best match? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 6:16 pm

that is a hard decision.i really loved hiac with shawn as well as the one with mankind.i also loved the buried alive match with mankind and the matches he had with bret hart at one night only and summerslam.and i also enjoyed his match with kurt angle at survivor series 2000.but in the end i think shawn and takers classic cell match takes the cake.

ps-gaffer what did you find brilliant about the taker sid wm13 match i myself thought it was awful
Back to top Go down
tim157
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

Country : The Undertaker's best match? UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Number of posts : 278 Favourite Wrestler : The Rock,Trippe H,Randy orton ,Ultimate Warrior,Randy Savage Macho Man,Scott Steiner,AJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: The Undertaker's best match?   The Undertaker's best match? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 7:10 am

i think the ones against kane were good it took everything for him to win and in the match it looked like neither of them could put the other one away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Undertaker's best match?   The Undertaker's best match? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Undertaker's best match?
Page 1 of 1