Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Undertakers Return Feud Revealed

Go down 
+5
feяgie22
InvincibleIleak
JacMan
thedmd
boschbourne06
9 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Undertakers Return Feud Revealed Empty
PostSubject: Undertakers Return Feud Revealed   Undertakers Return Feud Revealed EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:09 pm

Quote :
The Undertaker is expected to feud with CM Punk upon returning. WWE had originally planned for him to return by Summerslam, but that's been pushed back. WWE creative has been told to come up with ways to slowly build towards Undertaker's return, including lights flickering, and so forth.

i think this feud will be great for smackdown

Last edited by boschbourne06 on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Country : Undertakers Return Feud Revealed UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: Undertakers Return Feud Revealed   Undertakers Return Feud Revealed EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:46 pm

that doesn't seem very hard to do, why did they wait so long to figure out how to play with a light switch. I guess this means that Jeff is really leaving or the Hardyz will be back together prolly the first one.
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Undertakers Return Feud Revealed   Undertakers Return Feud Revealed EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:07 pm

Nice hopefully Taker gets the belt for another time in this feud
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Undertakers Return Feud Revealed   Undertakers Return Feud Revealed EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:33 pm

*Revealed Wink

I think this feud could really make CM Punk massivly over as a heel. Undertaker is probably the most over guy in the whole WWE, a big feud with 'Taker could be massive. Looking forward to this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Undertakers Return Feud Revealed   Undertakers Return Feud Revealed EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:39 pm

lol leak i did copy and paste it

and i just read online that Jeff is leaving but will be at 1 0r 2 more SD tapings before leaving also DX Vs Legacy is going to main event the show

This Might Have a Spoiler in but it really just says DX Vs Legacy is main event

Spoiler:

Last edited by boschbourne06 on Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Undertakers Return Feud Revealed   Undertakers Return Feud Revealed EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:08 pm

FFS a shitey Tag match as the main event of one of WWE main PPV's stupidity
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: Undertakers Return Feud Revealed   Undertakers Return Feud Revealed EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:44 pm

I wonder who's idea that was stupidity
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Undertakers Return Feud Revealed   Undertakers Return Feud Revealed EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:04 pm

I'd love it to be Hardy vs Punk main event.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Undertakers Return Feud Revealed   Undertakers Return Feud Revealed EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:44 pm

I'm happy that the plan looks to be to end SummerSlam with DX vs Legacy, it would really get over the entire feud, it would also give out some major credibility to DiBaise and Rhodes to main event one of the biggest PPV's of the year as well

3 of the first 4 SummerSlams had a tag team main event for the finish, the only reason they didn't have one in 1990 was because they had to give Warrior a big program to win and SummerSlam was the first opportunity
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Undertakers Return Feud Revealed   Undertakers Return Feud Revealed EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:09 pm

Unless they have something big planned for the end of the event...

Shock heel turn?
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Undertakers Return Feud Revealed   Undertakers Return Feud Revealed EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:43 pm

I have a feeling Orton or Cena will get involved in the main event, either a Cena heel turn like Grecian kind of suggested (as in a shock heel turn occuring, not the idea that Cena will turn) or Orton joining DX lol. Would prefer it if they held off the Cena turn though until no-one expects it, including the smarks like when Cena returned at the Rumble. I don't think it's possible for a Cena turn to shock everyone though (in terms of when it happens).

I do think Ted and/or Cody will turn soon seeing as WWE are beginning to promote the Marine 2.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Undertakers Return Feud Revealed   Undertakers Return Feud Revealed EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:13 pm

John Cena wont be turning heel at SummerSlam, I've got absolutely no doubt in my mind about that.

I do see Orton and possibly a new member of Legacy getting involved in the main event though
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undertakers Return Feud Revealed   Undertakers Return Feud Revealed Empty

Back to top Go down

Undertakers Return Feud Revealed
Page 1 of 1