Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

raw was shit again...

Go down 
+7
Discopants
Fux de Lux
hiphop020
Junior
C4lum
KentWrestlingLegend
Sexton Hardcastle
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

raw was shit again... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: raw was shit again...   raw was shit again... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 3:17 pm

It would be funny if they repeated the 'Kane unmasks' storyline to the letter with Rey. Rey going all psycho, accusing the fans of laughing at him because he is so ugly and tiny. Then Rey wants to set somebody on fire, and nobody cares, because they stored the matches and the gasoline in the shelves higher up so Rey can't reach them.

But like Christian said, all this seems to make very little sense. Why would Kane think Rey is dead? Why would Kane care whether Rey is dead? Is Rey, perchance, Kane's lost son/ brother/ clone?

In a nutshell: What the Christ has Kane got to do with Rey Mysterio Jr., and why should we care?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/grendelsdad
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

Location : Barnsley Number of posts : 2244 Favourite Wrestler : Big Daddy Smile

PostSubject: Re: raw was shit again...   raw was shit again... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 3:28 pm

Na Adamalay said that he knew Kane was talking about his old self, as every one had been speculating, but the mask weren't Kane's... Something dodgy, Im hoping something good wil come outta it but it has 'last minute...' all over it.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: raw was shit again...   raw was shit again... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 3:37 pm

Its been last minute howevr the creative team have had a week so i do expect high things form this storyline.Didnt mysterio say he wasnt goign to sign a new contract though?
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: raw was shit again...   raw was shit again... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 3:40 pm

With WWE's move to PG, Im i the only one who thinks Ray(kids favourite) being dead/killed isn't very ......um PG?? lol!
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: raw was shit again...   raw was shit again... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 3:44 pm

Serious!? when did i miss this or have i forgot lol when did they make the switch to pg and what where they before that 12+?
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: raw was shit again...   raw was shit again... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 3:46 pm

Not sure what they were before to be honest, but they made a big announcement about it on WWE.COM a few weeks back.

All shows gone to PG. Mad
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: raw was shit again...   raw was shit again... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 3:47 pm

So any hope fo a "extreme" "extreme championship wrestling" is out of the quesion lol
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: raw was shit again...   raw was shit again... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 3:50 pm

Yeah, any hope for a return of old skool ECW died when Vince bought it anyway. lol

I don't mind the new ECW though, its short and sweet, just the right length for the talent they have.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: raw was shit again...   raw was shit again... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 4:01 pm

Yea it can be good and good length but they should use a diffrent name in my opinoin even wcw maybe lol?
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: raw was shit again...   raw was shit again... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 4:07 pm

I would hate that even more. Imagine what they would do with a WCW brand. It's too horrible to even contemplate.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: raw was shit again...   raw was shit again... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 4:13 pm

any new name ides? nothing rude mind lol
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: raw was shit again...   raw was shit again... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 4:17 pm

None, just get over the ECW thing. Stick WE in front if you like lol.

The match quality on Tuesday was better than Raw and I reckon ECW has been the best show this week so far. Quality little programme.
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

PostSubject: Re: raw was shit again...   raw was shit again... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 4:18 pm

I got it! Keep ECW as a name, let E stand for Excellence.

Bret Hart could be GM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/grendelsdad
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: raw was shit again...   raw was shit again... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 4:19 pm

welcome to tuesday night WECW wee-cdouble na i think not lol
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: raw was shit again...   raw was shit again... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 6:02 pm

PG though should not take away from the pace and exitment of matches, which it seems to have done.

If ecw was home of the cruiserweight division i dont think many would complain, especially if it involved matches where the only pauses was if there is a break, which an easily be done when a guy jumps over the ropes and flattens someone and they lie about for a bit and start slow again.

Anyone think RAW needs a stable or 2 to really get the feuds over with the crowds? or am i just presuming next week will be boring again..
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Number of posts : 2037

PostSubject: Re: raw was shit again...   raw was shit again... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 6:04 pm

Stable feuds are brilliant would love to see it.

next weeks cant be as bad, see how summerslam goes for starters
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: raw was shit again...   raw was shit again... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 6:06 pm

aye, aslong as they keep the probably sqaushes (hhh vs khali) short and sweet, just to please fans and let the matches with better prospects run longer, it shouldnt be too bad a ppv.
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

PostSubject: Re: raw was shit again...   raw was shit again... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 6:10 pm

Im actually likeing the hype to the HIAC match, been some grade a promo work going into it, thats the match im looking 'foward' to from the whole card, im even expecting a huge bump to be taken....

*awaiting dissapointment*
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: raw was shit again...   raw was shit again... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 6:12 pm

aye, i will probably watch that match on internet before raw only. not too bothered about the rest.

lets hope edge isnt taking some time off soon though and the big bump is foley

could be a brilliant match as edge wont be booked weak
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: raw was shit again...   raw was shit again... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 6:13 pm

I don't see what they can do that hasn't been done before.

Remember No Way Out 2000? I thought the HIAC there was crap because it was just a parody of other HIAC spots. I reckon that's gonna happen again, maybe worse though.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: raw was shit again...   raw was shit again... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 6:14 pm

ill defo be doing a disco download and watch but tbh i dont know why nothing on the card looks too exciting the snatino match is proablly the one im lookign forward to the most.
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

PostSubject: Re: raw was shit again...   raw was shit again... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 6:14 pm

And about time too, a man of his quality should be made to look alot stronger Very Happy

Saying that he played the weak role to perfection taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: raw was shit again...   raw was shit again... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 6:18 pm

he was awfull on this weeks raw though as ive said, the sooner he reverts to his development technical ground and pound style the better, before people get bored.
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

PostSubject: Re: raw was shit again...   raw was shit again... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 6:37 pm

edit form my previous post: im on about Edge
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: raw was shit again...   raw was shit again... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 6:40 pm

Did no one else think Vickie was laughing in that last Smackdown segment? I'm sure she was lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: raw was shit again...   raw was shit again... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

raw was shit again...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next