Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Smackdown Was Shit!

Go down 
+2
MaFish
Sexton Hardcastle
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

Smackdown Was Shit! Empty
PostSubject: Smackdown Was Shit!   Smackdown Was Shit! EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 12:57 am

Sorry for my lack of creative titles this week home boys and bitches.

let me show you why i am disgruntled.

Colin delaney in the main event, in which batista is set to face edge for the billionth time, save us WWE_DRAFT.

Mvp is sat in the stands, so either injured, or suspended or they just dont want him on the show, might turn into he was talking to his agent on the phone about the draft, but still he could have wrestled.

SQUASH match 1...Kozlov vs jobber wang yang, gah hes crushed enough people, stop it now.

Divas bullshit, we dont need another title ta, theres abuot5 MAX, very generous MAX that can wrestle, for 2 belts!?!??!?1?1?!!?!?!?! WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!

Santino vs some guy off ameircan tvs cousin. WHY!? let the guy fight soon (santino) fucking bullshite. gives the tag matches cred doesnt it, number one contender squased by tv man in a match with ONE MOVE, a suplex!!!!!!!!!!!!!

again JOBBERS in the main event! grrrrrrrr!

what else was shite, probably some bull at the start.

bloody hornswoggle again in a match blabla helpin finlay cheat, but this time it was within the rules. so makes sense to cheer the face.

highlight of the night you ask???

THE MIZ, seriously, and i mean in ALL SERIOUSNESS, him pissing about with hornswoggles hat WAS the highlight of a 2 hour WRESTLING show!

FFS VINCE! dont forget smackdown exists too.

your thoughts Smile lol
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

Location : Barnsley Number of posts : 2244 Favourite Wrestler : Big Daddy Smile

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Was Shit!   Smackdown Was Shit! EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:18 am

That sum's it up very well...

I just read what you wrote about MVP on Heel and I was thinking the exact same thing! Did he get suspended? It just dont make any sense showing us these wrestler's in the nose bleed seat's at their own show's?

As for this new Diva Championship, you think they're just trying to one-up TNA "You got yourself a nice Women's belt uh? We got two!" When this segment first came on I was thinking, inter-brand match for the existing strap? The women's division isn't strong enough to have two title's, this say's to me they're just following TNA's lead, which were following WWE inthe first place so....

The main event, Nunzio, a very capable wrestler in his own right, better than Batty-Boy-Tista, another wasted talent, good to see him on TV but it seemed like they were just ripping the piss outta him, and Funaki for that matter, another good wrestler (bring back Taka Mishinocu (SP?)) and as you say Sexton, Colin Delaney? Main Event? NOPE!

Santino vs a celeb's cousin... Santino is a great talent, use it! It's shit seeing talent like Santino, who we all recognise as the comedy releif (a good one too) but he as also got this great MMA background they could surley use! Use him in a nostalgia act (Rodney The Piper...) but dont have him job to some one who has never wrestled, though I was shocked he could pull off a (shady, but still...) suplex.

Kozlov, I said this a few week's back, how much can he show us doing squash matches every week? Not alot IMO, it has been a boring angle so far, dont care for this at all!

And your highlight does show it was a bad show. Wasn't a fan of Miz or Morrison (though I can see their potential), but I have to say they are growing on me abit.

How far's the draft now?
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Was Shit!   Smackdown Was Shit! EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:20 am

You forgot Khali's epic battle against D'n D. That was pretty pointless. The commentators trying to invoke sense by prattling on about how Khali has to find a new course. Hell yeah he needs a new course: Straight to wrestling school.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/grendelsdad
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Was Shit!   Smackdown Was Shit! EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:22 am

2/3 weeks i hope. sure the date wasnt 23rd advertised, but its the monday so it has to be right.

---
plus its called divas belt, itl end up round mcool for a 12 year reign

---

oh fuck yeh, khali is back WOOOOPEEEE! damn shiting shite.

hes gonna end up back on raw isnt he Sad lol

---

u stil awake then greders? lol
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Was Shit!   Smackdown Was Shit! EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:23 am

oh and they are scaring me with "who can stop him" a brand new giant? Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Was Shit!   Smackdown Was Shit! EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:23 am

Lol, yeah I fogot about that, and the face turn Khali was apparently going through? That made sense?! Been on the Ghangis Juice I reckon lol.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Was Shit!   Smackdown Was Shit! EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:28 am

grendel answer me lol.

-----

I doubt hel be face unless a new monster comes in. but i said ages ago, id prefer him as a misunderstood giant, for atleast the reason he wont go BLEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH every bloody 2 minutes.

---

oh and mark henry tearing it up on the mic wasnt bad geek
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Was Shit!   Smackdown Was Shit! EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:29 am

Oh, greders was supposed to be me? yeah, I'm awake. Barely.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Was Shit!   Smackdown Was Shit! EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:32 am

meant to say grenders, im also tired.

how u manage be up at this hour lol
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Was Shit!   Smackdown Was Shit! EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:35 am

It's abit wierd seeing you on here at this time Sexton lol. SD was just that shit you had to write it straight away? Lol.

Mark Henry was pretty horrible on the mic IMO, the crowd didn't react at all (I dont think it was edited either, probably just a shit crowd) and he just seemed to be babling, I mean when is something gonna happen with him and Show? It's been building to just stop. The JD PPV, they were supose to be booked in a match right? Apparently dropped like a baby giraffe at birth! 2 month later, Show in the ECW title picture and it make's another appearence, with Mark Henry again bitching out. Dont mean to be criticle of the whole show, it just didn't make much sense this week!
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Was Shit!   Smackdown Was Shit! EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:35 am

I am having a 'Battlestar Galactica' marathon, and since watching six episodes in a row gets tedious I check up here every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Was Shit!   Smackdown Was Shit! EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:36 am

when u watching them till haha, fuckin crazy if u ask me
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Was Shit!   Smackdown Was Shit! EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:39 am

Until I am too tired/ drunk. Whichever comes first.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Was Shit!   Smackdown Was Shit! EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:39 am

must be getting late.
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Was Shit!   Smackdown Was Shit! EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:41 am

First thing switched off: The computer.

Second thing switched off: Battlestar.

Last thing switched off: Me.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Was Shit!   Smackdown Was Shit! EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:42 am

hope admin deletes this off topic bullshit in the morning.

is germany 1 or 2 ahead of GMT i have no european knowledge Sad
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Was Shit!   Smackdown Was Shit! EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:44 am

I dunno, I have it 2:44 am on my clock.
Back to top Go down
WWF-FAN
Backyard Wrestler
Backyard Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Was Shit!   Smackdown Was Shit! EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 7:59 am

I haven't watched I have to make more post's to watch it, but anyway it sound's bad like hell, I agree with you why are they keeping maybe the most talented wrestler in Smackdown(MVP)in the lockerroom and he isent suspended they just dont probably know what to do with him. I agree with you I dont give a shit about horny because he isent even funny like some people think and he isent talented, I think Finlay should get rid of him and go for some title. I dident understand that with the Women's Championship or something like that so please RE: to this because I would like to know what is going on please!!
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Was Shit!   Smackdown Was Shit! EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 9:46 am

TIME FOR MY REVIEW YOULL SE MY THOUGHTS SOON AND I THOUGHT IT WAS AVERAGE
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Was Shit!   Smackdown Was Shit! EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 12:59 pm

you were pissed as a fart though
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Was Shit!   Smackdown Was Shit! EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:00 pm

meh but ityoed this morning fine now and i belive its pissed as a rat in kent not fart Razz
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Was Shit!   Smackdown Was Shit! EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:02 pm

It's the 'pissed' part that matters the most. Everything els is secondary.
Back to top Go down
KentWrestlingLegend
Intercontinental Champion
Intercontinental Champion

Location : Kent Number of posts : 774 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton, LAX

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Was Shit!   Smackdown Was Shit! EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 3:25 pm

tbh i think sd has been getting worse since cena left and batista joined. 2005 draft?
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Was Shit!   Smackdown Was Shit! EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 3:29 pm

When i first started watching Kane was facing edge in some mardi gras parade ever since then its been cak
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Was Shit!   Smackdown Was Shit! EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 4:00 pm

edge used to look strong on smackdown, now he doesnt and its shit.

sometimes i prefered it to raw, other times NOT really not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Was Shit!   Smackdown Was Shit! Empty

Back to top Go down

Smackdown Was Shit!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next