Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Which Match are you Looking forward to the most

Go down 
+5
grendelsdad
speedy_farhan
spenner
KentWrestlingLegend
Junior
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : Which Match are  you Looking forward to the most Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

Which Match are  you Looking forward to the most Empty
PostSubject: Which Match are you Looking forward to the most   Which Match are  you Looking forward to the most EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 8:27 pm

Personally it is proablly the HBK V jericho one the build up has been great despite the rivarly has been going on some time. The SD tag one should be intresting. Not looking forwrad to the SD diva title nor the Ecw one as the winner of the ECW is obvious.

Match Card
Triple H (c) vs. Edge - Singles match for the WWE Championship

CM Punk (c) vs. Batista - Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship

Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho - Singles match

John Cena vs. John "Bradshaw" Layfield - New York City Parking Lot Brawl

Natalya vs. Michelle McCool - Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship

Mark Henry (c) vs. Tommy Dreamer - Singles match for the ECW Championship

John Morrison and The Miz (c) vs. Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder vs. Jesse and Festus vs. Finlay and Hornswoggle - Fatal Four-Way match for the WWE Tag Team Championship

Matt Hardy (c) vs. Shelton Benjamin - Singles match for the WWE United States Championship
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
KentWrestlingLegend
Intercontinental Champion

Location : Kent Number of posts : 774 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton, LAX

PostSubject: Re: Which Match are you Looking forward to the most   Which Match are  you Looking forward to the most EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 9:25 pm

hhh v edge - could be allright if no interuptions
cm punk v batista - also could be ok if punk carries tista thru
hbk v jericho - looks good
cena v jbl - BOOOOOORING
divas - dont care
mark henry v dreamer - BOOOOORING
fatal 4 way tag - could be ok
matt hardy v benjamin looks most exciting
Back to top Go down
spenner
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania
spenner

Country : Which Match are  you Looking forward to the most Scotland-2

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Which Match are you Looking forward to the most   Which Match are  you Looking forward to the most EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 9:28 pm

Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho will no doubt be best match. Also looking forward to Matt Hardy vs. Shelton Benjamin. Both heavyweight title matches look like good match ups but i dont think HHH vs. Edge has had the build up it deserved to have. Also same with Punk vs. Batista. Would have been better with a better story or one of them being heel... or at least put Kane in the match with all the stuff thats been going on.
Back to top Go down
speedy_farhan
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
speedy_farhan

Location : United Wington Number of posts : 1254 Favourite Wrestler : Bill Goldberg

PostSubject: Re: Which Match are you Looking forward to the most   Which Match are  you Looking forward to the most EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 9:38 pm

I think Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho is going to be the best match at the Great American Bash, its a hard choice to make on who's going to win cause both of these wrestlers hve great strategy and they hve a good finisher. I think Shawn Michaelsis going to win the match but who knows anything can happen.
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

PostSubject: Re: Which Match are you Looking forward to the most   Which Match are  you Looking forward to the most EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 9:45 pm

Some of these matches seem like they are going to be starting points for bigger feuds.

HBK vs Y2J hopefully is going to be continued. If it is, this match could end with some kind of screw job, like Cade or London interfering. this taints the expectation somewhat, because I'd rather see a clean ending. But if this serves for keeping their feud going I am all for it.

Hardy vs Benjamin could become a feud, too. I know they aren't on the same roster, anymore. But it can't be too long until WWE Kreativ realized that they don't have the slightest idea of how to use Benjamin, and then they could stick him in a feud against Matt.

I have mixed feelings about Henry vs Dreamer. I couldn't stand Henry before he became ECW Champ, but his contagious happiness has changed my mind about him. He is still a crappy wrestler, but now I can at least bear to see him squash people, because at the end he will be happy as Larry, and that makes me happy as Larry, too.

The tag team match will hopefully give Team Edgeclones time to shine. They have been only marginally more useful than Bam Neely, I would like to see them upping the ante a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/grendelsdad
KentWrestlingLegend

Location : Kent Number of posts : 774 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton, LAX

PostSubject: Re: Which Match are you Looking forward to the most   Which Match are  you Looking forward to the most EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 9:47 pm

hbk in a screwjob? original
Back to top Go down
speedy_farhan
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
speedy_farhan

Location : United Wington Number of posts : 1254 Favourite Wrestler : Bill Goldberg

PostSubject: Re: Which Match are you Looking forward to the most   Which Match are  you Looking forward to the most EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 9:49 pm

HBK vs Y2J match might end up with blood lol!
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Country : Which Match are  you Looking forward to the most England-1

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Which Match are you Looking forward to the most   Which Match are  you Looking forward to the most EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 9:50 pm

I'm looking forward to HHH and Edge the most. True, the match has little build up but this is the beginning of their rivalry. Whether you like these two or not there's not many people who can match them in the ring yet so the two combined could be amazing.
Back to top Go down
hiphop020
Defeat your rival at PPV
Defeat your rival at PPV
hiphop020

Number of posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: Which Match are you Looking forward to the most   Which Match are  you Looking forward to the most EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 10:02 pm

Triple H (c) vs. Edge - Singles match for the WWE Championship
Not really interesting, two great wrestlers, but no good story

CM Punk (c) vs. Batista - Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship
same is above but only 1 good wrestler

Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho - Singles match
No 2 on my list, great fued and will definetely end in blood, only hope its no DQ

John Cena vs. John "Bradshaw" Layfield - New York City Parking Lot Brawl
Not really interesting Cena couldve had a better match, hope this fued is over soon

Natalya vs. Michelle McCool - Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship
Not interested

Mark Henry (c) vs. Tommy Dreamer - Singles match for the ECW Championship
Squash Match

John Morrison and The Miz (c) vs. Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder vs. Jesse and Festus vs. Finlay and Hornswoggle - Fatal Four-Way match for the WWE Tag Team Championship
I think theyll retain, but Cryme Tyme should come and kill they ass

Matt Hardy (c) vs. Shelton Benjamin - Singles match for the WWE United States Championship
Thios is what i look out at most, maybe Sheltons big step up for a better title
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Which Match are you Looking forward to the most   Which Match are  you Looking forward to the most EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 10:11 pm

Jericho and Michaels will be the one everyone tunes in to see and I am no different HOWEVER.....................

This choice maybe controversial but I am really looking forward to CM Punk and Batista, I have high hopes for Punk and love an underdog although one with ability leading RAW and I am really interested in how this one will end, I am positive Kane will be involved and a feud with Batista looks likely!

Although the WWE are not famous for run ins lately, so who knows
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
JohnReid1
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

Country : Which Match are  you Looking forward to the most Scotland-2

Number of posts : 202

PostSubject: Re: Which Match are you Looking forward to the most   Which Match are  you Looking forward to the most EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 1:21 am

To be honest the only thing I'm interested in is the RETURN OF THE UNDERTAKER. Even though I enjoy most pay per views
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Which Match are you Looking forward to the most   Which Match are  you Looking forward to the most EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 1:37 am

Hell no, I don't want to see the Undertaker for another four months!

His character is boring as heel now, when he returns and hopefully not until around the Survivor Series he MUST be heel, its the only way to enjoy his character
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Match are you Looking forward to the most   Which Match are  you Looking forward to the most Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Match are you Looking forward to the most
Page 1 of 1