Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Roman Reigns Ranked No. 1 In The PWI 500

Go down 
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Roman Reigns Ranked No. 1 In The PWI 500 Empty
PostSubject: Roman Reigns Ranked No. 1 In The PWI 500   Roman Reigns Ranked No. 1 In The PWI 500 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 10:17 am

Quote :
On Thursday, Pro Wrestling Illustrated released its annual list of the 500 best wrestlers in the world this past year — the evaluation period spans from July 2015 to July of this year — and Roman Reigns claimed the number one spot.

In an interview accepting the honor, he discussed his connection with fans.

“I give a lot of credit to the WWE Universe. I rub people in a weird way, it seems, but the fact is they’re emotional and that’s a connection we have. If I’m on a show, I’m going to tug on those emotion strings one way or another. Whether you love me or you hate me, I dig it. But sometimes it is hard,” said Reigns.

“At the end of the day, I want to go out there and entertain, to have fun, to provide for my family, remain healthy, and do this 52 weeks a year. I’m a human being. I have things going on in my personal life. Sometimes it can be hard. But I always say, I think that’s why God gave me broad shoulders, so I can carry that load.”
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro

Roman Reigns Ranked No. 1 In The PWI 500
Page 1 of 1