Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Evolution Getting a New Member

Go down 
+2
feяgie22
boschbourne06
6 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Evolution Getting a New Member Empty
PostSubject: Evolution Getting a New Member   Evolution Getting a New Member EmptySat May 10, 2014 2:56 pm

Quote :
WWE United States Champion Sheamus will be added into the Evolution group at some point. It's possible that whenever Batista does leave to do movie promotional work He'll Be added, the Evolution group will remain after that.

Apparently when Sheamus kicked Dean Ambrose in the battle royal on this past week on Monday's RAW, that was actually supposed to be his heel turn.

Since fans haven't picked up on it perhaps that means that they'll shoot another angle on RAW.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Getting a New Member   Evolution Getting a New Member EmptySat May 10, 2014 4:48 pm

Good, prefer Sheamus as heel.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Getting a New Member   Evolution Getting a New Member EmptySat May 10, 2014 7:14 pm

heel turn haha winning a match? Mad internet assumption. Keep him face until he joins would make more sense for shock. I was hoping it would be Barrett when I saw the title, as he has form in stables and could eventually form a new one after. But at least there will be no more Fella.

I was thinking the other day how it'd be great to have more stables to push everyone at once, a Cenation to battle the Wyatts, a Bad News Britain stable and rebuild the real americans. Maybe have more Heyman guys. Survivor series would be epic.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Getting a New Member   Evolution Getting a New Member EmptySat May 10, 2014 11:15 pm

More stables would be better and when did Sheamus win the US Title?
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Getting a New Member   Evolution Getting a New Member EmptySun May 11, 2014 8:49 am

start of Raw. HHH ordered a 20 man battle royal to punish Ambrose. He survived until the last 2 and Sheamus booted his head in. Not like a heel though and if he was supposed to have turned then, he failed by not selling it in his celebration.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Getting a New Member   Evolution Getting a New Member EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:06 am

I don't think more stables would work. We already have the Wyatt's, shield and evolution, plus whomever Cena teams with. At some point, they need to start splitting them up to push them as singles stars.

Sheamus in Evolution doesn't especially make sense either. He's already an established star. Why not take someone like Langston for the muscle, and push him as Triple h's hand picked guy to succeed Orton? Or that Mojo Rawley dude out of NXT who they have high hopes for?
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Getting a New Member   Evolution Getting a New Member EmptySun May 11, 2014 12:09 pm

Big E is a no hoper Vince rated, right. Like Lashley.

I'd hardly call Sheamus established, he got belts at a time when everyone was gone and there were no real new stars being built. If they could raise him to be really credible in THIS main event, he'll be set for life. This main event scene is brilliant and isn't based on Cena and the Miz lol
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Getting a New Member   Evolution Getting a New Member EmptySun May 11, 2014 12:12 pm

he may even get his pre WWE nickname back to fit in. The Game,The Viper, the Animal and the Irish Curse. Just remembered they use Celtic Warrior, so maybe not.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Getting a New Member   Evolution Getting a New Member EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:41 pm

Grecian wrote:
I don't think more stables would work. We already have the Wyatt's, shield and evolution, plus whomever Cena teams with. At some point, they need to start splitting them up to push them as singles stars.

Sheamus in Evolution doesn't especially make sense either. He's already an established star. Why not take someone like Langston for the muscle, and push him as Triple h's hand picked guy to succeed Orton? Or that Mojo Rawley dude out of NXT who they have high hopes for?

Mojo Rawley, what's that cunt all about, running about all hyper then sitting on somecunt as a finnisher, pish cunt.

merr 
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Getting a New Member   Evolution Getting a New Member EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:27 pm

they can't push someone they don't know will stick too. They knew orton and batista would be big time. Orton especially with his lineage.

Has it been teased that Cena is going to get back up? I was just hoping for a Cenation. I'd suggest the Usos though. They have the same fan base and they can have good matches with the Wyatts.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Getting a New Member   Evolution Getting a New Member EmptyTue May 13, 2014 8:51 pm

erm, i'm watching Raw at the minute and to me it looks like this is bullshit. They are clearly grooming Roman Reigns. If he beats Batista, which he should, he'll then face and beat Orton, then HHH then at Payback he can screw the Shield. Booked it... Or drag it out longer. CM Punk returns to lead the Shield. Easy. Daniel Bryan can retire in peace.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Getting a New Member   Evolution Getting a New Member EmptyThu May 15, 2014 5:24 pm

Can understand Sheamus considering how he and Triple H are buddies anyway, its putting someone in the group they know will be around for a good amount of time, yes he has already been a champion but for how long he could be around he could be the next evolution of main eventers so to say. However I think they could easily go for Titus O'Neil think there could be potential there or just put in 1 or 2 members of the shield, if Roman Reigns stays face have Ambrose and Rollins turn on him saying he got too big for the group.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Getting a New Member   Evolution Getting a New Member EmptyThu May 15, 2014 7:09 pm

maybe my theory is nothing, but when was the last good twist and heel turn. Nothing has really shocked me since i've been watching WWE again. Sheamus would be mild surprise at best due to him having moving to do with the story. If he won the belt in a more defined way it would work. But it was basically chance and luck he won, so HHH can't reveal he planned it.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Getting a New Member   Evolution Getting a New Member EmptyThu May 15, 2014 7:24 pm

Orton/Triple H at Summerslam last year was the last good heel turn
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Getting a New Member   Evolution Getting a New Member EmptyThu May 15, 2014 7:44 pm

and there's one every week in TNA. Something in between would be about right. People seem to have time off then come back turned either way in WWE these days.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Getting a New Member   Evolution Getting a New Member EmptyThu May 15, 2014 9:53 pm

Would Batista after the Rumble count as a heel turn?
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Getting a New Member   Evolution Getting a New Member EmptyFri May 16, 2014 12:43 pm

There was no surprise factor in that so I don't count it as a good one. A heel turn I want there to be some reaction like Triple H pedigreeing Bryan etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Getting a New Member   Evolution Getting a New Member Empty

Back to top Go down

Evolution Getting a New Member
Page 1 of 1