Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

WWE Officials Down On Member Of Cryme Tyme

Go down 
+3
C4lum
feяgie22
boschbourne06
7 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : WWE Officials Down On Member Of Cryme Tyme England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

WWE Officials Down On Member Of Cryme Tyme Empty
PostSubject: WWE Officials Down On Member Of Cryme Tyme   WWE Officials Down On Member Of Cryme Tyme EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:21 pm

Cryme Tyme member Shad Gaspard is said to be the on bubble, which could affect JTG's standing in the company if the company doesn't want to push him as a singles wrestler. Gaspard was originally slated to participate in the Royal Rumble match a few weeks ago, but officials pulled him as a message to improve.

John Laurinaitis, WWE's Senior Vice President of Talent Relations, recently had a face-to-face meeting with Gaspard specifically telling him the company was unhappy with his lack of progress. Gaspard has been training at the Florida Championship Wrestling school in between road trips.

Gaspard has always been slow when it comes to picking things up. While he's actually improved greatly, it is because he started out so slowly that he's now only below average. This is one of the reasons why he is never used in singles matches and his ring time is generally kept short in tag matches with JTG doing most of the work. Had it not been for the Cryme Tyme gimmick, it is unknown if Gaspard would have been called up to the main roster in the first place.

Last edited by boschbourne06 on Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Country : WWE Officials Down On Member Of Cryme Tyme Untitl11

PostSubject: Re: WWE Officials Down On Member Of Cryme Tyme   WWE Officials Down On Member Of Cryme Tyme EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:40 pm

Quote :
Had it not been for the Cryme T
............. is there meant to be more here?
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: WWE Officials Down On Member Of Cryme Tyme   WWE Officials Down On Member Of Cryme Tyme EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:47 pm

sorry mate i'll fix it
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: WWE Officials Down On Member Of Cryme Tyme   WWE Officials Down On Member Of Cryme Tyme EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:47 pm

there you go mate
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Number of posts : 2037

PostSubject: Re: WWE Officials Down On Member Of Cryme Tyme   WWE Officials Down On Member Of Cryme Tyme EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:53 pm

Cryme Tyme, the whole thing is just tiresome now, didnt mind them at first but now... ZZZZzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: WWE Officials Down On Member Of Cryme Tyme   WWE Officials Down On Member Of Cryme Tyme EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:55 pm

if they split them for shads push then i can see murdoch and cade all over again it'll end with them both being let go from WWE
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Number of posts : 2037

PostSubject: Re: WWE Officials Down On Member Of Cryme Tyme   WWE Officials Down On Member Of Cryme Tyme EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:57 pm

I recon Shad would make a good heel on ecw,not to sure on JTG
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: WWE Officials Down On Member Of Cryme Tyme   WWE Officials Down On Member Of Cryme Tyme EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:59 pm

they would let him go by sounds of it
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: WWE Officials Down On Member Of Cryme Tyme   WWE Officials Down On Member Of Cryme Tyme EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 11:07 pm

JTG is clearly the better of the two, however neither are particularly worthwhile watching
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
pathhh
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
pathhh

Number of posts : 483 Favourite Wrestler : Orton/Goldberg

PostSubject: Re: WWE Officials Down On Member Of Cryme Tyme   WWE Officials Down On Member Of Cryme Tyme EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 4:10 am

I never really liked them as a tag team...but I feel like JTG could have a prominent role in ECW if Shad is let go
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: WWE Officials Down On Member Of Cryme Tyme   WWE Officials Down On Member Of Cryme Tyme EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 7:01 am

I like Cryme Tyme but if they were ever going to become tag team champions, I think it would have already happened by now. They still get a good reaction from the crowd though but like some people have already said, I can see them splitting up soon. I think JTG is much better than Shad and could be a good heel on ECW, possibly having a feud with Evan Bourne or Finlay.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: WWE Officials Down On Member Of Cryme Tyme   WWE Officials Down On Member Of Cryme Tyme EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 12:48 pm

I just can't see where they will fit in on ECW, if that place couldn't or wouldn't use Elijah Burke then I can't see someone who looks like a carbon copy of him with less mic ability being given a run
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: WWE Officials Down On Member Of Cryme Tyme   WWE Officials Down On Member Of Cryme Tyme EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 12:57 pm

fuckinghell wwe give the cunts more matches and they will improve.

you sacked them because of a little joke gone wrong. rehired them cos they sell, and then forgot to use them in any matches for an age.

put them on smackdown, simple.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: WWE Officials Down On Member Of Cryme Tyme   WWE Officials Down On Member Of Cryme Tyme EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 1:14 pm

I don't buy them at all as a team, don't like their look, the promos they do or that 'Money Money, Yeah Yeah' catchphrase, its nearly as annoying as "what"

What I do see them as though is a decent enough job team, if they are used to get the good teams over then I have no problem with that, don't give them promo time though, that could be better used elsewhere
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Officials Down On Member Of Cryme Tyme   WWE Officials Down On Member Of Cryme Tyme Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Officials Down On Member Of Cryme Tyme
Page 1 of 1