Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Sting Talks Wanting to Face Undertaker at WrestleMania

Go down 
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : Sting Talks Wanting to Face Undertaker at WrestleMania England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Sting Talks Wanting to Face Undertaker at WrestleMania Empty
PostSubject: Sting Talks Wanting to Face Undertaker at WrestleMania   Sting Talks Wanting to Face Undertaker at WrestleMania EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:01 am

Quote :
Sting spoke about the possibility of jumping to WWE and wrestling The Undertaker at WrestleMania 30 during a recenter interview with the VOC Nation Radio Network.

"It’s no secret. I’ve always wanted to wrestle Undertaker; I’ve said that for years. And who would not want to work WrestleMania?"

Sting spoke to WWE two years ago about joining the company, but a deal never materialized:

"I do an annual contract every year and the rumors start right around January. The year that they did the (black and white) vignettes (in 2011), I had nothing to do with it and I had no conversations with the WWE at that time. Shortly afterward there were conversations (with WWE) just by happenstance but nothing official.”

Even though a move to WWE seems unlikely after all these years, he did say that it felt as if his TNA Hall of Fame induction last year was TNA's way of "putting me out to pasture," despite Dixie Carter saying that is "absolutely not" the case.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro

Sting Talks Wanting to Face Undertaker at WrestleMania
Page 1 of 1