Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

The Shield

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

The Shield Empty
PostSubject: The Shield   The Shield EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:35 pm

I'm really enjoying the way The Shield is working at the moment. A good match at the Elimination Chamber followed by a good showing on Raw. I just hope WWE don't mess things up or rush things. Here is an idea what I would do with them.

Continue doing what they are doing with the Justice thing but also i'd have more people paying for their services. Keep this going to the MITB PPV. Put all 3 members in the MITB match but make them get Wade Barrett to win the briefcase. I choose Wade because of his injury last year and it was an in-justice tha he wasn't in it. After the PPV I would have Barrett back stage with The Shield and they start discussing their fee. It it then found out that one member has been paid other than the other two. This could lead to an a trust issue with in the group. They still dominate most of the roster with their beat downs but they just dont trust each other. This will lead to in fighting where one member just walks away from the group because of the other two bickering. He then goes on his own doing well for himself as a sort of tweener - Roman Reigns I think will be best suited for this.

That leaves Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose, continuing to go around as the shield and doing Shield duties. The bickering between the two continue. Then they do an interview / promo together saying they are friends and will always be. Then all of a sudden Dean Ambrose does something really bad to Rollins (something similar to HBK did to marty Janetty when they were the rockers). this will lead to a match between the two which will be awesome. This instantly make Dean Ambrose a heel (i think his crazy type character is more suited as a heel) and Seth rollins a face.

All three are still quite noticable and creditable. I think this is the most logical thing as they won't stay together for ever.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

The Shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shield   The Shield EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:01 pm

Ambrose appears to be more at the forefront in terms of promos etc, I think Reigns and Rollins will start to question Ambrose about what he says and does, Reigns to leave first and then Ambrose and Rollins to have a match, wouldn't be surprised for it to be a WM match
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

The Shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shield   The Shield EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:32 am

I think WM is too soon. They still have a lot to offer as a 3 doing what they are doing now. There is still plenty of people they can work with and they havent attacked a non-wrestler (Michael cole will be on their hit list i think).
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

The Shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shield   The Shield EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:56 am

Sorry meant 30
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

The Shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shield   The Shield EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:48 pm

My idea above still looks good I think but obviously not the part with Wade Barrett winning MITB. I'd have it be Paul Heyman pay them to help Brock Lesnar win MITB.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

The Shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shield   The Shield EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:04 pm

Something that crossed my mind during Raw during the Barrett match was that it would be cool if he won MITB, and then cashed it in when they're in London around Survivor Series time. Especially if he announced the week before he was doing it.

as for the shield, I think their ties to Heyman will become more obvious. Them going for Taker after he'd beaten Punk the night before made sense.
Back to top Go down
Horizon
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Horizon

Location : Bristol Number of posts : 2650 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

The Shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shield   The Shield EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:38 pm

Grecian wrote:
Something that crossed my mind during Raw during the Barrett match was that it would be cool if he won MITB, and then cashed it in when they're in London around Survivor Series time. Especially if he announced the week before he was doing it.

as for the shield, I think their ties to Heyman will become more obvious. Them going for Taker after he'd beaten Punk the night before made sense.

Triple H is on Smackdown this week right? Not read any spoilers but I'm guessing The Shield will attack him if you're theory is correct.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shield   The Shield Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shield
Page 1 of 1