Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Wrestling Dropped from Olympics

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

Wrestling Dropped from Olympics Empty
PostSubject: Wrestling Dropped from Olympics   Wrestling Dropped from Olympics EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:46 pm

Anyone think this will have an impact on future of pro -wrestling or not ?
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Dropped from Olympics   Wrestling Dropped from Olympics EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:54 pm

I would say little, there will still be college level wrestling so there will still be that pool of people to choose from, but not many people go from olympic level to pro wrestling, the obvious exception being Kurt Angle.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Dropped from Olympics   Wrestling Dropped from Olympics EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:21 am

they reckon they'll get it over turned but cant see it bothering pro wrestling as hodge said they do it at college still
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Dropped from Olympics   Wrestling Dropped from Olympics EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:58 am

but will people want to do it at college with no olympics as motivation
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Dropped from Olympics   Wrestling Dropped from Olympics EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:32 pm

its still huge in america, all college sport is
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Dropped from Olympics   Wrestling Dropped from Olympics EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:14 pm

Drop wrestling yet keep daft shit like horses jumping over shit.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Dropped from Olympics   Wrestling Dropped from Olympics EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:23 pm

if they replace it with roller sports then it becomes stupid.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Dropped from Olympics   Wrestling Dropped from Olympics EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:50 pm

Kurt Angle wrote:
We're going to fight this. They can't just drop it. They're keeping badminton and that sport where you jump on a trampoline, and they're dropping wrestling. It's just crazy. I don't know what this world is coming to. Things are changing.

Alberto Del Rio wrote:
Wrestling out of the Olympic Games #whatastupidmove
Wrestling has been in the Olympics since the beginning as a REAL sport
Jump over hedges is more of a sport than wrestling to the committee. This is not right!
WHAT!!!!! ARE THEY Pinche CRAZY!!!!! Wrestling out of the Olympic Games #whatastupidmove
"Wrestling is been part of the Olympic Games since the beginning. It's a beautiful sport! But I guess shooting a gun or forcing a horse to Jump over hedges is more of a sport than wrestling to the committee. This is not right!
Ok for those I***** from the IOC this is not a sport pic.twitter.com/MzmoVgYE
But this one is????? U have to be kidding me #SaveOlympicWrestling pic.twitter.com/Zkp9zCIe

Shelton Benjamin wrote:
WRESTLING DROPPED from the Olympics??? ARE YOU F'N KIDDING ME!!
I Urge all my followers fans and friends to join in the effort to #SaveOlympicWrestling

Jack Swagger wrote:
#SaveOlympicWrestling
We cannot let this happen. Important! everyone go sign this petition to keep wrestling in the olympics http://wh.gov/d20I

Kurt Angle wrote:
#saveolympicwrestling. Show Your Love for the Sport. IOC Must Reverse Decision. Trend It Worldwide. #USAWrestling

Big E Langston wrote:
The IOC's decision to drop wrestling in 2020 is baffling. I learned life lessons on the mat that I'll never forget. #SaveOlympicWrestling

Jim Ross wrote:
What do you think of the IOC decision to remove wrestling from the Olympics in 2020?” Ignorant IMO.

William Regal wrote:
The Olympic committee should hang their heads in shame.Wrestling is the original Olympic sport.

Tyson Kidd wrote:
Can't understand the thought process when making a decision like taking wrestling out of the Olympics

Cody Rhodes wrote:
#SaveOlympicWrestling or lets continue teaching our kids 4th place is something to be proud of.

Ricardo Rodriguez wrote:
So the Olympics are dropping Wrestling? One of the original sports? Como que what?! 'stan locos!
I wrestled when I was in school and hoped to one day make it to the Olympics. It's such a shame they have taken an original sport out! B.S.!

Drew McIntyre wrote:
Hell of a booker handling Olympic wrestling situation. Drop and get heat on oldest sport, people rally behind it, big babyface comeback #101

____________________________________________________________________________________

The Iron Sheik wrote:
OC I fuck you up you disrespect the legend and my only sport Wrestling. They have no dick they make new sport of go fuck yourself
Iron Sheik THREATENS Olympic Committee -- 'I Swear to the Jesus I Suplex Them'
You see the legend you know I break the ICO back make them humble. Go fuck the Badminton and the walking they are not sports like wrestling
Olympics so joke now that the new sport is who fucks chris brown mother best
Olympic so joke now who paint their ass like ultimate warrior best now a sport
New olympic sport is who has smaller dick than Hulk Hogan
if I see head of IOC I fuck his ass till he bleed make his sister new sport old country way

taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Dropped from Olympics   Wrestling Dropped from Olympics EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:22 pm

taking th piss out o fair point though how can they keep walking race
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Dropped from Olympics   Wrestling Dropped from Olympics Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestling Dropped from Olympics
Page 1 of 1