Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Backstage News on The Rock from RAW,

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Backstage News on The Rock from RAW, Empty
PostSubject: Backstage News on The Rock from RAW,   Backstage News on The Rock from RAW, EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:02 pm

Quote :
Everyone backstage at RAW last night feeling towards The Rock was that he did not get the job done during his final promo going into the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view. The pay-per-view is expected to do good business just because it's the Rock vs. CM Punk rematch.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on The Rock from RAW,   Backstage News on The Rock from RAW, EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:03 pm

He just bored me last night was glad to see Punk ... Since he started this feud with Punk he has failed to deilver a decent promo Punk has out shined him every time for me Punks far better on the mic than him.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on The Rock from RAW,   Backstage News on The Rock from RAW, EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:48 pm

Didn't even bother to watch Rock's promo as I guessed it would be a re worded re hash of every promo of his since his return. Punk and Heyman at the start, brilliant. I would love for the title to be put back on Punk at the EC and a triple threat Cena Vs Punk Vs Rock at WM. It's as much as Punk deserves after the year he's had (except retaining at WM, but if Cena pins Rock then Punk looks okay still)

However I have a feeling Heyman may double cross Punk with Lesnar and Lesnar would be Punk's back up match for Mania with Triple H not having a match at all and maybe face Lesnar again if he would down the line.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on The Rock from RAW,   Backstage News on The Rock from RAW, EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:48 pm

In other words they realised hes saying same shit over and over again using "funny" words and catchphrases repeatedly to death.............yet is still more appealing and a draw than them .....how depressing a state for WWE:/
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on The Rock from RAW,   Backstage News on The Rock from RAW, EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:27 am

hodge13 wrote:
Didn't even bother to watch Rock's promo as I guessed it would be a re worded re hash of every promo of his since his return. Punk and Heyman at the start, brilliant. I would love for the title to be put back on Punk at the EC and a triple threat Cena Vs Punk Vs Rock at WM. It's as much as Punk deserves after the year he's had (except retaining at WM, but if Cena pins Rock then Punk looks okay still)

However I have a feeling Heyman may double cross Punk with Lesnar and Lesnar would be Punk's back up match for Mania with Triple H not having a match at all and maybe face Lesnar again if he would down the line.

Would that mean Punk turning face ?

Lesnar v HHH could always work at Summerslam but noing HHH he'll want his time in the spot light for the big WM pay.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on The Rock from RAW,   Backstage News on The Rock from RAW, EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:29 am

Junior wrote:
In other words they realised hes saying same shit over and over again using "funny" words and catchphrases repeatedly to death.............yet is still more appealing and a draw than them .....how depressing a state for WWE:/

Yet Punk still gets the highest viewed parts of Raw,out sells Rocks merch, People on twitter & FB wanted him to retain over Rock im sure people like me are just bored of Rock now.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on The Rock from RAW,   Backstage News on The Rock from RAW, EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:45 am

boschbourne06 wrote:
hodge13 wrote:

Lesnar v HHH could always work at Summerslam but noing HHH he'll want his time in the spot light for the big WM pay.

Tweener with heelish antics, its a match people would drool over practically.

Don't think Triple H cares about the payday, the spotlight maybe.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on The Rock from RAW,   Backstage News on The Rock from RAW, EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:09 pm

hodge13 wrote:
boschbourne06 wrote:
hodge13 wrote:

Tweener with heelish antics, its a match people would drool over practically.

Don't think Triple H cares about the payday, the spotlight maybe.

like SCSA was back in the day. I'd rather see Punk Vs Lesnar at WM would be quality but i wouldn't want Heyman away from Punk just yet i think there class together.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on The Rock from RAW,   Backstage News on The Rock from RAW, EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:20 pm

Quote :
On a related note, fans in attendance last night noted that many people left during The Rock's segment and didn't stay for the Big Show vs. Chris Jericho main event.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on The Rock from RAW,   Backstage News on The Rock from RAW, EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:25 pm

During The Rock's segment? He drives people away that badly Laughing
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on The Rock from RAW,   Backstage News on The Rock from RAW, EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:37 pm

He's only worried about trending, daft cunt.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on The Rock from RAW,   Backstage News on The Rock from RAW, EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:26 pm

boschbourne06 wrote:
Junior wrote:

Yet Punk still gets the highest viewed parts of Raw,out sells Rocks merch, People on twitter & FB wanted him to retain over Rock im sure people like me are just bored of Rock now.

woah calm down i wasnt agreeing with them i was stating most people bum the rock and he does get more ppv buys than cm punk . Obviously i much prefer punk because he is capable of a decent match and promo unlike the rock in his current stats.

People may leave eafrly or what not but the majority of people bum the rock because of his past and the fact hes hollywood over there and they lap that up
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on The Rock from RAW,   Backstage News on The Rock from RAW, EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:24 am

oops sorry misunderstood you but yes your right hes a world-wide name & cos of his movies and crap he will draw the old fans back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on The Rock from RAW,   Backstage News on The Rock from RAW, Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage News on The Rock from RAW,
Page 1 of 1