Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Hell in a Cell Thoughts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Hell in a Cell Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Hell in a Cell Thoughts   Hell in a Cell Thoughts EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:29 pm

Sat and watched this Live last night so I couldn't fast forward parts like I normally do. Overall I thought it was an above average PPV.

The HIAC match between Punk and Ryback was probably the poorest part of the show. I didn't see the ending coming at all. All the talk of Lesnar returning or someone interfeering didn't happen - apart from the referee screwing Ryback.

I thought Big Show v Sheamus was a great match. I didn't see Sheamus loosing the belt to be honest. As the match went on I thought it would of been a DQ as one of them geting fustrated by not getting the win.

Kofi Kingston retaining against The Miz was again something I didn't see happening. I thought Kofi would of been punished for the kick that cut Miz's face a few weks back. I also genuinaly thought Kofi's leg was hurt.

I well asleep during the tag team match so cant really comment on that but a count out victory keeps Sandow and Rhodes looking strong without winning the title.

This PPV we didn't see John Cena. When was the last time this happened? Also, didn't Dolph Ziggler promise to cash in his MITB breifcase?

Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell Thoughts   Hell in a Cell Thoughts EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:39 pm

Ziggler attacked Cena on the Pre Show

Del Rio/Orton was a good match, but Show/Sheamus was the match of the night.

Was happy Punk retained but it was a poor finish, after the match was brilliant though, and Heyman during the match shouting at Ryback, was class, "He's a human Being!"
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
therustman

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell Thoughts   Hell in a Cell Thoughts EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:37 pm

Main event was very underwhelming.

I thought it was strange that Brad Maddox was the ref but still didnt get 4 from my 2+2. Shame they didnt use Ambrose for the role to bring him onto the roster.

Enjoyed the tag match, divas worse than usual, Big Show/Seamus good but to me when this is match of the night (dont get me wrong both did well) the PPV is lacking.

Looks like a Dolph v Cena feud - if Dolph is to be taken seriously as a champ he needs to beat Cena. It won't harm Cena.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell Thoughts   Hell in a Cell Thoughts EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 5:11 pm

I didnt realise Ziggler attacked Cena. Sets those two up nicely but where does this leave CM Punk? a 3 month rivalry with Ryback until the Rumble isn't really something that interests me. Ryback is a monster so a fight in the Cell suited him, but I can't see him being as comfortable in a normal wrestling match.

I keep hearing about Darren Ambrose. Is he the NxT champion Seth Rollins? (I dont really follow the independant circuit or RoH so pardon my ignorance). Was Brad Maddox a wrestler in FCW? I assume this is "The Revelution" that is advertised.

Another thing, why wasn't Big Show and Sheamus in the Cell?
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell Thoughts   Hell in a Cell Thoughts EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:15 pm

feяgie22 wrote:
Was happy Punk retained but it was a poor finish, after the match was brilliant though, and Heyman during the match shouting at Ryback, was class, "He's a human Being!"

I remember Heyman doing something like that as well during the Hell in a Cell match between Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at No Mercy 2002. A nice touch I think.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell Thoughts   Hell in a Cell Thoughts EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:37 pm

The PPV has just started on Sky Sports 3 if anyone's interested.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
therustman

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell Thoughts   Hell in a Cell Thoughts EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 11:16 pm

Brad Maddox was on FCW - held tag team belt I think. They may have just used him as he could take the cage bump (which was great) and he'll be futured.

Dean Ambrose was on FCW and was going to house shows etc with main roster, he did a worked shoot run in with Foley over Wrestlemania weekend and since then not a peep. He isn't on NXT.

Seth Rollins is NXT champ - he was Tyler Black in ROH and was champ there like Punk, which was mentioned when Punk was there on commentary a couple of episodes ago, not ROH that he held same indy belts as Punk. Watch NXT if you can some good matches.

Think the revolution thing was for wwe13, but hopefully not.

Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell Thoughts   Hell in a Cell Thoughts EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:46 am

Dean Ambrose is still working dark matches.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell Thoughts   Hell in a Cell Thoughts EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:10 am

It was a good PPV, but not especially memorable until the end.

I was the same as Rustman, clocked the ref, but didn't put it all together. he was the same ref who Punk thought screwed him a while back, isn't he? Foot on the ropes or something I seem to remember.

Sheamus vs Show was the match of the night, and career-performances from both. Didn't see Show winning it at all, and nice to see someone actually look like winning a world title meant something to him.
Back to top Go down
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
therustman

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell Thoughts   Hell in a Cell Thoughts EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:38 pm

feяgie22 wrote:
Dean Ambrose is still working dark matches.

Cheers Fergie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell Thoughts   Hell in a Cell Thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

Hell in a Cell Thoughts
Page 1 of 1